PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Going After the Idiot Vote

red states rule
10-02-2008, 07:06 AM
Once again Dems show what they really think of the voters. You'd think the Dems would be PC enough to replace the term "idiots" with "hood rats" or "yard box dwellers".

Colorado Dems planned to "educate the idiots" (minorities)
rockymountainright ^

Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 3:37:16 PM by flyfree

Face the State is breaking news that a memo distributed among top ranking Colorado Democrats outlined a plan to "educate the idiots" and specifically targetted minorities among other "idiot" groups:

In a confidential internal memorandum obtained by Face The State (PDF), the Colorado Democracy Alliance outlines a roster of "operatives" who worked for Democratic victory in the 2006 general election. The document outlines specific tasks for various members of the state's liberal infrastructure, including a campaign to "educate the idiots," assigned to the state's AFL-CIO union. Among the operation's intended targets: "minorities, GED's, drop-outs."
The full memo can be found at the above link. The text in the memo lays out the following task for a Democratic operative:

Minimum Wage - wedge issue management - increasing CO union power: "Educate the Idiots" campaign, Target: minorities, GED's, drop-outs.....
The Colorado Rpeublican Party has already responded with a statement:

“It is incredible that the state’s top-level Democrats hold everyday Coloradans in such a low regard that they feel it appropriate to refer to them as idiots in their internal documents,” Wadhams said. “These are the people who work hard everyday to put food on the table; they do not deserve to be referred to as “idiots” by those who wish to exploit them for their votes.”
“One has to wonder why the people on the list thought this was ok,” Wadhams said. “This type of behavior is acceptable from no one, let alone so many who now hold leadership positions in our state government. The right thing for them to do is apologize at once, and return all tainted campaign donations they may have received.”

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2095259/posts

and

http://www.rockymountainright.com/?q=node/392

Abbey Marie
10-02-2008, 11:18 AM
OH MY GOODNESS

When I read your thread title, I thought, "So what else is new?"
But having it in black and white (so to speak) is just too delicious.

red states rule
10-02-2008, 11:31 AM
OH MY GOODNESS

When I read your thread title, I thought, "So what else is new?"
But having it in black and white (so to speak) is just too delicious.

Just proves my point these elitist liberals who took over the Democratic party do not give a damn about all these voter blocks they court.

I hope those minorities getting the message

Abbey Marie
10-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Just proves my point these elitist liberals who took over the Democratic party do not give a damn about all these voter blocks they court.

Unfortunately, the lib media won't let them get the message.

stephanie
10-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Don't forget...

The Democrat Party is the party for the "LITTLE PEOPLE."...:cow:

red states rule
10-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Unfortunately, the lib media won't let them get the message.

Obama has not won yet, so the Fariness Doctrine is not the law of the land. So there are outlets by which this story can be put out

I am wondering where all the libs on the board are at. I wonder how they will spin this example of liberal honesty

Why the hell would anyone ever vote for someone who refers to the voters as idiots?

Abbey Marie
10-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Obama has not won yet, so the Fariness Doctrine is not the law of the land. So there are outlets by which this story can be put out

I am wondering where all the libs on the board are at. I wonder how they will spin this example of liberal honesty

Why the hell would anyone ever vote for someone who refers to the voters as idiots?

Do you think these groups, which the Dems label "Idiots", listen to, read, or watch, those outlets?

red states rule
10-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Do you think these groups, which the Dems label "Idiots", listen to, read, or watch, those outlets?

Probably not. But I wish they would so they would learn what the left REALLY thinks of them

Joe Steel
10-02-2008, 12:16 PM
By implication, an "idiot" is someone who doesn't vote Democratic; i.e. a Republicon.

red states rule
10-02-2008, 12:17 PM
By implication, an "idiot" is someone who doesn't vote Democratic; i.e. a Republicon.

Joey, they are talking about MINORITIES who usually vote Democrat. They are probably talking about you as well

stephanie
10-02-2008, 12:19 PM

now isn't that SPEICAL!

I guess that's the new way of trying to bring people over to your side..:rolleyes:

red states rule
10-02-2008, 12:20 PM
now isn't that SPEICAL!

I guess that's the new way of trying to bring people over to your side..:rolleyes:

That must be Obama's 57 state strategy

Silver
10-02-2008, 12:31 PM
The truth comes out .....Its no surprise to me...none at all

Democrats go to their base voters for votes.....

http://tinyurl.com/3zmkn3

Democracy Alliance memo details Dem plan to "educate the idiots" and target minorities
Filed Under: Colorado Elections
Topics: AFL-CIO, Andrew Romanoff, Bell Policy Center, Bill Ritter, campaign finance, Colorado Democracy Alliance, Democracy Alliance, Dominic DelPapa, Evan Dreyer, Joan Fitz-Gerald

October 1, 2008

Face The State Staff Report

In a confidential internal memorandum obtained by Face The State (PDF), the Colorado Democracy Alliance outlines a roster of "operatives" who worked for Democratic victory in the 2006 general election. The document outlines specific tasks for various members of the state's liberal infrastructure, including a campaign to "educate the idiots," assigned to the state's AFL-CIO union. Among the operation's intended targets: "minorities, GED's, drop-outs.":uhoh:

Yurt
10-02-2008, 12:39 PM
now isn't that SPEICAL!

:lol: anytime someone says that i am always reminded of....

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/nbc/saturday_night_live_episode_photos/_group_photos/ana_gasteyer33.jpg

stephanie
10-02-2008, 12:40 PM
:lol: anytime someone says that i am always reminded of....

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/nbc/saturday_night_live_episode_photos/_group_photos/ana_gasteyer33.jpg

that's why I say it...:laugh2:

red states rule
10-02-2008, 12:40 PM
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-barack-obama-racist-signs-learn-spell.jpg

Abbey Marie
10-02-2008, 01:17 PM
That must be Obama's 57 state strategy

Red, you've got it all wrong. Obama is campaigning in 57 states. By the time all the fraudulent Dem votes are cast, it will be as though we had 57 states. You see?

Silver
10-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Well lets hear it from the "minorities, GED's, drop-outs, and idiots"

Aren't you happy that the Dims value your vote so much ????:lol:

red states rule
10-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Red, you've got it all worng. Obama is campaigning in 57 states. By the time all the fraudulent Dem votes are cast, it will be as though we had 57 states. You see?

Don't forget Mexico. Have to get those votes as well

MFM can be one of Obama's community organizer down there

Silver
10-02-2008, 01:24 PM
This year the Dims have even included the 'homeless' in their valued, unethical voting scheme....

red states rule
10-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Beat you to it Silver

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=18299

Silver
10-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Well hell....I'm getting behind the times....sorry about that.....
and I was having so much fun.....

Abbey Marie
10-02-2008, 01:32 PM
Threads merged..

red states rule
10-02-2008, 01:32 PM
Well hell....I'm getting behind the times....sorry about that.....
and I was having so much fun.....

You can still have fun Silver - let it rip!

Thank you Abbey

Joe Steel
10-02-2008, 02:00 PM
Joey, they are talking about MINORITIES who usually vote Democrat. They are probably talking about you as well

There's no need to educate those who are already voting correctly. They have to educate those who aren't voting correctly.

red states rule
10-02-2008, 02:03 PM
There's no need to educate those who are already voting correctly. They have to educate those who aren't voting correctly.

It is nice to know how Dems view bipartisanship. Thank you for proving arrogance makes a liberal

Immanuel
10-02-2008, 02:33 PM

I disagree with you AGAIN!

Of course these Democrats care about the people they consider idiots. Every vote counts and the only thing they care about is counting Democratic votes. They don't care whether those votes come from "idiots" or educated dems as long as they have a mark (or a dimple) next to Obama's name that is all that matters.

Immie

red states rule
10-02-2008, 02:34 PM
I disagree with you AGAIN!

Of course these Democrats care about the people they consider idiots. Every vote counts and the only thing they care about is counting Democratic votes. They don't care whether those votes come from "idiots" or educated dems as long as they have a mark (or a dimple) next to Obama's name that is all that matters.

Immie

Immie, Dems do NOT CARE about them. they want their vote, so Dems must keep them right where they are in life

Dems so not want to take people of their government programs, and Dems want them dependent on them for their handout

Mr. P
10-02-2008, 02:37 PM

Damn if ya ain't right, slow Joe. Now if you could just educate the dims on how to correctly punch out a chad.......Wait new touch screens now..hummmm Now ya gotta teach em to find the assigned polling place and be there in time with proper ID.

Good Luck!

Immanuel
10-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Immie, Dems do NOT CARE about them. they want their vote, so Dems must keep them right where they are in life

Dems so not want to take people of their government programs, and Dems want them dependent on them for their handout

Thus their desire to "educate" them.

Immie

red states rule
10-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Thus their desire to "educate" them.

Immie

All they need to do is do their impersonation of a toll collecter. Stand there with their hand out