PDA

View Full Version : Sympathy for Pelosi

stephanie
03-16-2007, 02:50 PM
But it was ok when it was Rumsfeld's or Cheney or President Bush....I didn't think it was right then, and I don't think this is right with Pelosi......But you lay with dogs you could get fleas..

A visit to "Camp Pelosi" in front of Nancy Pelosi's house

San Francisco, March 14, 2007

What would it take for someone like me to have sympathy for someone like Nancy Pelosi? She is, after all, the most powerful woman in America at the moment. And she's been positively Machiavellian in her long political career. Not the type of person to arouse much sympathy from the average American.

But then again, the average American has never encountered the likes of Code Pink and its new offshoot, PelosiWatch.

You might think that Nancy Pelosi, being a liberal Democrat, would be a favorite of groups like Code Pink. Not so. The political goalposts have been moved so far to the left in recent years that Pelosi -- as liberal and as powerful as she is -- fails to meet the demands and expectations of Code Pink and similar activist groups. They want George Bush and Dick Cheney impeached. They want not just an end to the Iraq War, but an immediate end, a complete withdrawal of all troops right now. And she's failed her Code Pink constituents in a wide variety of other ways, as outlined on the PelosiWatch site.

So, if you were a frustrated activist, what would you do?

Become a stalker, of course.

Which is exactly what the PelosiWatch folks have done. Their goal is to personally harass and stalk Pelosi to such an extent that I'm surprised she hasn't taken out a restraining order against them.

The rest of the story and some disgusting pictures at...
http://www.zombietime.com/sympathy_for_pelosi/

lily
03-16-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm not that familiar with code pink, but while watching the House hearings this afternoon on the Plame Affair, there was this kook dressed all in pink. First she had on this beret and kept standing up and her bright pink t-shirt said impeach Bush. Then the camera angle changed and you could see a hand tugging at her. Next shot you see her with this paper pink tiara on her head, saying princess and instead of obviously standing up, she just every now and then stood and "streached". What an idjit!

Thought all the shinagans were done when the next panel came on, but NO! She was replaced by a sign holder.

Makes one wonder if they actually want to be taken seriously.

stephanie
03-16-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm not that familiar with code pink, but while watching the House hearings this afternoon on the Plame Affair, there was this kook dressed all in pink. First she had on this beret and kept standing up and her bright pink t-shirt said impeach Bush. Then the camera angle changed and you could see a hand tugging at her. Next shot you see her with this paper pink tiara on her head, saying princess and instead of obviously standing up, she just every now and then stood and "streached". What an idjit!

Thought all the shinagans were done when the next panel came on, but NO! She was replaced by a sign holder.

Makes one wonder if they actually want to be taken seriously.

That she was a...........he.... my dear..:laugh2:
And yes that's part of code pink..

pretty, aren't they..

lily
03-16-2007, 07:26 PM
They were both men?!?!?!

stephanie
03-16-2007, 07:31 PM
They were both men?!?!?!

I only saw the one with the tiara...

And yes, that was a he...:laugh2:

Gaffer
03-16-2007, 08:43 PM
pukoki deserves every bit of it. I feel no sympathy for her. She's not only got the fleas but she picked up ticks, lice, and worms as well. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

As for code pink, they are bunch of kooks and certifiable nutcases. If she doesn't cave to their demands soon they will proceed with violent protests instead of just talking.