PDA

View Full Version : Poll at Obambam station- Msnbc

stephanie
10-02-2008, 10:51 AM
how the heck did this slip through...the kiddies at DuUnderground and dailykos must not be awake yet....:poke:

Live Vote
Do you think PBS' Gwen Ifill was a smart choice to moderate the vice presidential debate? * 119325 responses

Yes, her stellar political record speaks for itself.
31%

No, there is a clear conflict between her moderating duties and the book she's authoring.
69%
Not a scientific survey. Click to learn more. Results may not total 100% due to rounding.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26979447/

Noir
10-02-2008, 11:49 AM
well if there is so much agreement that she is not the right person then why has she not been changed? Who choses, and is thus accountable, fir chosing her?

Yurt
10-02-2008, 11:51 AM
its a good thing those folks did not call in to voice their concerns, some libs on this board would not trust those phone calls but will trust this poll

stephanie
10-02-2008, 11:52 AM
You would think from the stink being raised she would step down...

Noooooooo, that's not in a liberals makeup...the hell what's good for anybody else..we see it everyday in the Democrat party...

Abbey Marie
10-02-2008, 11:56 AM
well if there is so much agreement that she is not the right person then why has she not been changed? Who choses, and is thus accountable, fir chosing her?

Noir, libs in our country think that anyone who disagrees with them is just an uninformed fool, and they know better what is good for us. It is quite an elitist attitude from the party that claims to be for the common man and minorities. They simply see no reason to listen to us. Really, it's all just white noise to them, so to speak.

Noir
10-02-2008, 01:12 PM
okie dokes, but is there not a body that ellected this women to moderate, and could the reps not have complained about the clear conflict of interests that this lady holds to that body?

krisy
10-02-2008, 05:14 PM
okie dokes, but is there not a body that ellected this women to moderate, and could the reps not have complained about the clear conflict of interests that this lady holds to that body?

From what I saw on Greta last night,it soounded like they McCain camp could have complained. Why they didn't I have no idea. They won't say one bad thing about how the media has treated them. Some people think this is a good idea,but I don't. I think he and Plain should come out and give them the ass beatin they deserve. McCain is trying to hard to run a gentleman's race.:slap: Wake up McCain!!!!

Maybe they are afraid of being attacked by the press,but my gosh...it couldn't get any worse,they have nothing to loose. I don't know what the official definition of journalism is,but I guarantee that most of the idiots in our media don't even come close. It's disgusting to sit and watch the media elect the next president of the United States. They are truly failures.

retiredman
10-02-2008, 05:20 PM
its a good thing those folks did not call in to voice their concerns, some libs on this board would not trust those phone calls but will trust this poll

stupid comment. the MSNBC poll was not scientific in any way...it hass no margin of error....much like the case when constituents call their elected representatives.

midcan5
10-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Gwen Ifil can only ask questions, smart people can answer questions or reply in a manner that redirects the question or bounces it back. Smart people that is.

America for Dummies: A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to further marginalize science and progress in America by supporting creationism (religion) as science.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/22/AR2008092202583.html