PDA

View Full Version : Palin

Mr. P
10-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Kickin ASS in the first 20 minutes!

Yurt
10-02-2008, 08:34 PM
biden - climate change is PURELY manmade....

hey, i thought you libs believed this earth has been through multiple ice ages....

Yurt
10-02-2008, 08:35 PM
....drill, drill, drill....is not the answer....BUT drill we must :laugh2:

biden looking for work next week

stephanie
10-02-2008, 08:53 PM
I think Biden has a crush on Sarah..
and it looks like Biden has had some face work done..

when Biden talks, I get bored.

manu1959
10-02-2008, 08:54 PM
is it just me or would biden make a better pres than obama..........

Mr. P
10-02-2008, 08:58 PM

So would Palin. :cheers2:

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:01 PM
I think Palin has biden on the defensive. She definitely is showing she is better informed than he is. This is a walk away for Palin.

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:03 PM
biden......"serbs.....croats....and....bosniacs?....bosniacs?. .....who the fuck are they.....

now he wants to invade darfur....

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Here come the gaffes. It's gonna get good.

Yurt
10-02-2008, 09:07 PM
so far....i thought she was going to do bad....but....that cutsy smile and her intelligent replies....left biden....uh, uh, stammering a few minutes ago..

she is kicking ass

krisy
10-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Wow!!!

I think this is the Sarah Palin we first saw. She seems to have fallen in quite comfortably

Go Sarah!!

Yurt
10-02-2008, 09:10 PM

good point, when she asked if obama died....

he actually sounds very presidential, makes obama look like an affirmative action candidate....

oh yeah, i said it...and for sound reasons....read the CA state bar latest journal about minorities being admitted into the TOP law schools based on their minority and how this actually hurts the bar....

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:10 PM
how many jobs is obama's energy policy going to create....did biden just say 5 million......5 million.....:laugh2:

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:12 PM
she is very disarming......

krisy
10-02-2008, 09:12 PM
There you go again,Joe!!

Sassy Sarah!!

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:14 PM
There you go again,Joe!!

Sassy Sarah!!

that was classic....then she just dissed his lack of humour

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Before the debate started I turned on The Factor. O' Reilly was in the middle of yelling and calling barney franks a liar. Along with a lot of other names. It was a real, what the hell moment. The man was furious. franks was red faced and trying back peddle. A real WOW moment.

Mr. P
10-02-2008, 09:15 PM
she is very disarming......

Totally kick-in ASS!

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Before the debate started I turned on The Factor. O' Reilly was in the middle of yelling and calling barney franks a liar. Along with a lot of other names. It was a real, what the hell moment. The man was furious. franks was red faced and trying back peddle. A real WOW moment.

damn i missed that......what was he calling him a liar about......

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Totally kick-in ASS!

not sure she is kicking his ass....but she is doing well.....

stephanie
10-02-2008, 09:18 PM
damn i missed that......what was he calling him a liar about......

here you go..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAuOEdttjZQ&eurl=http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:20 PM
If you notice she talks eloqunetly and explains things out, while biden just insults brags. It's hers.

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:21 PM
here you go..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAuOEdttjZQ&eurl=http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

Thanks Steph. I didn't see the whole thing either. But haven't seen Bill so furious since that row with gueraldo.

I'll watch it when the debate is over.

krisy
10-02-2008, 09:22 PM
My husband thinks this debate is waaay better than McCain/Obama...I do too.

Sarah seems to have regained her confidence...A lot of excellent "soundbites"

I'm holding out my opinion on the mod until the end.

krisy
10-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Thanks Steph. I didn't see the whole thing either. But haven't seen Bill so furious since that row with gueraldo.

I'll watch it when the debate is over.

I saw part of that....they both looked like they were going to blow

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:23 PM
here you go..

thank you..........:laugh2:

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:24 PM

biden is a better candidate than obama.....and she is better than mccain....

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:25 PM

yeah I'm waiting to see if the mod is going to try to tip it in some way.

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:26 PM
yeah I'm waiting to see if the mod is going to try to tip it in some way.

i think the mod has done pretty well......

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:26 PM

I'm voting for Palin, not McCain. I just have to put up with him until she can take over.

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm voting for Palin, not McCain. I just have to put up with him until she can take over.

i agree........

krisy
10-02-2008, 09:30 PM
i think the mod has done pretty well......

I have to agree.

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:30 PM
She got a dig in on the media.

krisy
10-02-2008, 09:32 PM

:lol::lol:

There's nothing better than that

krisy
10-02-2008, 09:33 PM

I loved when she said that she may not answer questions the way Biden and the mod wants to hear it,but she straight talk to America

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:34 PM

It was subtle and done in a nice way, but I caught it.

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:34 PM
they left the mics open at the end.....hoping for something....

krisy
10-02-2008, 09:37 PM
we just did a quick flip to MSNBC,CNN...they are allready ripping Palin....unbelievable!!!
They suck

krisy
10-02-2008, 09:38 PM
they left the mics open at the end.....hoping for something....

manu,you read my mind

:dance:

Joe Steel
10-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Palin is just like a slacker student. She needs five pages on something and only has three. She's just dumping words and hoping some of them are on point.

It's over.

McCain's done.

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:40 PM
I was watching the body language and expressions as they all talked among themselves. Noticed some not too happy expressions between them as they talked.

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:41 PM
we just did a quick flip to MSNBC,CNN...they are allready ripping Palin....unbelievable!!!
They suck

she did well.....so they have to rip her......they can be nothing else......

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Palin is just like a slacker student. She needs five pages on something and only has three. She's just dumping words and hoping some of them are on point.

It's over.

McCain's done.

you are too funny.....she did very well......

krisy
10-02-2008, 09:42 PM

It's over.

McCain's done.

Your pissed......because she was awesome

even the guys on the CLinton new network just praised her

face it,she was great

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:43 PM
The msm is going to do everything they can to tear her down now. She did very well so they are going to go full guns against her now.

red states rule
10-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Frank Luntz's focus groups gives the win to Gov palin. Nearly everyone said she won. These undecided voters loved her

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:47 PM
The msm is going to do everything they can to tear her down now. She did very well so they are going to go full guns against her now.

yep.....but she is a fresher face than obama.....this will be very interesting....

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:50 PM
yep.....but she is a fresher face than obama.....this will be very interesting....

There's tons of stuff that has been dug up about obamanation and the media is ignoring it. They will concentrate only on Palin and anything they can dig up on her. The polls are going to show a change here shortly.

Immanuel
10-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Frank Luntz's focus groups gives the win to Gov palin. Nearly everyone said she won. These undecided voters loved her

I DVR'd the debate. I'd be interested in seeing what take the liberals on this site have to say about it. I fully expect to see exactly the opposite of what I am reading here.

Immie

red states rule
10-02-2008, 09:51 PM
There's tons of stuff that has been dug up about obamanation and the media is ignoring it. They will concentrate only on Palin and anything they can dig up on her. The polls are going to show a change here shortly.

Frank Luntz said watch the polls in the next 48 hours - there will be a shift.

red states rule
10-02-2008, 09:52 PM
I DVR'd the debate. I'd be interested in seeing what take the liberals on this site have to say about it. I fully expect to see exactly the opposite of what I am reading here.

Immie

Of course. Libs never admit when they lose at anything - and they will tell you the oppposite of what you saw in the debate

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:52 PM
i am happy for her....an outsider did well......and she showed the old school a thing or two.....

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:53 PM
why are biden and obama running against bush?.....he ain't running....

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:55 PM

Immie

Oh yeah, they would never admit that she did anything right. They aren't allowed to compliment someone like her. It's against the lib rules of conduct.

Mr. P
10-02-2008, 09:56 PM

I loved how she pointed that out...pointing backwards...is I think how she phrased it.

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:57 PM

You noticed that too. All the libs are running against Bush. If they lose this one they will have been defeated by Bush again without his even running.

stephanie
10-02-2008, 09:57 PM

It's over.

McCain's done.

at least she doesn't have to pull a teleprompter out of her back pocket..
Palin and McCain connect with main stream Americans..
the two bozos connect with the snobby, elitist, liberal who look down their noses at main street Americans...

see ya in Nov..wouldn't want to be ya though...:laugh2:

red states rule
10-02-2008, 09:58 PM
A friend of mine sent this to me in an email. I think this sums up Gov Palin perfectly

Sarah Palin certainly doesn't have the experience that the Democrats have and I hope she never does.

I don't want her to have the experience of:

1.Nancy Pelosi's experience of running a 9% approval rated Congress.

2.Barney Frank and all the experience he had overseeing Fannie Mae and FreddieMac.

3.John Murtha's experience of supporting the troops by calling them "blood thirsty killers".

4.Harry Reid's experience on the war in Iraq when he declared it lost.

5.Chris Dodd's experience of taking a sweetheart loan while he is the Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee.

6.Eliot Spitzer's experience of frequenting prostitutes as Governor of New York.

7.Barack Obama's experience of taking a $300,000 bribe from Tony Rezko so he could buy a mansion.

8.Congress's experience of denying America access to it's own oil resource while gas prices soar.

9.Diane Feinstein's experience of stepping down from the Senate Military Construction Appropriations Subcommittee after a report linked her votes to the financial
well-being of her husband's companies, which received billions of
dollars worth of military construction contracts she approved.

10.The experience of stuffing $90,000 dollars in your freezer like Congressman William Jefferson.

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 09:58 PM
I loved how she pointed that out...pointing backwards...is I think how she phrased it.

Some good talking points came out of biden in this debate. They should use them.

manu1959
10-02-2008, 09:59 PM
You noticed that too. All the libs are running against Bush. If they lose this one they will have been defeated by Bush again without his even running.

it is because their ideas can't win......but if they can get you to vote against bush by voting for them ... they win ... they aren't running against mccain palin ....

quite brilliant ..... idiots will lap it up.....

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 10:01 PM
it is because their ideas can't win......but if they can get you to vote against bush by voting for them ... they win ... they aren't running against mccain palin ....

quite brilliant ..... idiots will lap it up.....

True, and even the libs call them idiots.

Joe Steel
10-02-2008, 10:01 PM
at least she doesn't have to pull a teleprompter out of her back pocket..
Palin and McCain connect with main stream Americans..
the two bozos connect with the snobby, elitist, liberal who look down their noses at main street Americans...

see ya in Nov..wouldn't want to be ya though...:laugh2:

She memorized talking points and bumper stickers. America deserves more than that.

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 10:02 PM
She memorized talking points and bumper stickers. America deserves more than that.

:lol: one of the idiots.

red states rule
10-02-2008, 10:05 PM
:lol: one of the idiots.

Speaking of idiots, where is MFM - the biggest Obamabot on the board? Crying over Joe's piss poor performance?

Gaffer
10-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Speaking of idiots, where is MFM - the biggest Obamabot on the board? Crying over Joe's piss poor performance?

He probably has to wait for his talking points to arrive before he can start posting.

Notice how well the thread stays on topic when he's not posting?

red states rule
10-02-2008, 10:16 PM
He probably has to wait for his talking points to arrive before he can start posting.

Notice how well the thread stays on topic when he's not posting?

and how civil the exchanges are between those who have different pov's are when he is not posting?

manu1959
10-02-2008, 10:18 PM

yes yes yes....hope and change....4 more years of bush....we deserve so much more....

Yurt
10-02-2008, 10:22 PM

absolutely

notice this debate was big time

Yurt
10-02-2008, 10:23 PM

and biden did not?

Joe Steel
10-02-2008, 10:29 PM
yes yes yes....hope and change....4 more years of bush....we deserve so much more....

Biden showed a substantive understanding of the issues and was able to explain his views. Palin just recited what she'd been taught about the issue at hand. When that wasn't enough, she just recited whatever came to mind.

stephanie
10-02-2008, 10:32 PM
Biden showed a substantive understanding of the issues and was able to explain his views. Palin just recited what she'd been taught about the issue at hand. When that wasn't enough, she just recited whatever came to mind.

at least she didn't stutter her way though a sentence until a teleprompter was fixed, like your boy bozo..
she could wing it if she had to....:laugh2:

10-02-2008, 10:41 PM
I was watching the body language and expressions as they all talked among themselves. Noticed some not too happy expressions between them as they talked.

Biden looked flustered a number of times.

manu1959
10-02-2008, 10:41 PM

biden lied 10 times....and played in the grey 6.......and recited the obama play book like a pro.....i especialy liked his fake crying moment....

10-02-2008, 10:45 PM

She gave detailed explaination of foreign policy and economic issues. If she is "memorizing talking points" then she is clearly the smartest candidate running since even Senator Obama cant remember what he is going to say without a teleprompter.

So thanks for admitting that she is better qualified than Obama.

Yurt
10-02-2008, 10:47 PM

hotshot...answer the posts about biden

my guess is....JS is sticking his steel tail between his legs

manu1959
10-02-2008, 10:48 PM
She gave detailed explaination of foreign policy and economic issues. If she is "memorizing talking points" then she is clearly the smartest candidate running since even Senator Obama cant remember what he is going to say without a teleprompter.

So thanks for admitting that she is better qualified than Obama.

like obama's claim he was concieved at the selma march....or bidens claim fdr went on tv to explain the depression

Mr. P
10-02-2008, 11:10 PM
biden lied 10 times....and played in the grey 6.......and recited the obama play book like a pro.....i especialy liked his fake crying moment....

I noticed that too...

Yurt
10-02-2008, 11:25 PM
like obama's claim he was concieved at the selma march....or bidens claim fdr went on tv to explain the depression

actually, one is a very big lie...how can you miss that one....the second is a fool lie... oopps....

but obama

get real

wait, maybe that is one of those mfm deceptive honest .... stuff

stephanie
10-02-2008, 11:46 PM
you ought to see at the Huffopost...big headlines...Biden won...Bidens tears won it for him...and on and on...:laugh2:

Yurt
10-02-2008, 11:52 PM
you ought to see at the Huffopost...big headlines...Biden won...Bidens tears won it for him...and on and on...:laugh2:

actually, i started off the debate with the opinion that palin sucked, big time...started with that sketchy, uh, talk... and looked confused and out of place... i even told my wife that....but she told me to wait until the end.

so i did... i must arise to challenges...

and my canadian wife was right....

palin won, hands down

Mr. P
10-03-2008, 12:03 AM

I figures the left would support a guy that breaks under the pressure of a debate. He could be a heartbeat away from being the leader of the most powerful Country in the world! It's ALL about feelings for them, I guess.

PostmodernProphet
10-03-2008, 04:35 AM

It's over.

McCain's done.

I will bet you a round of positive rep that the polls take a pro-McCain bounce from this debate.....and considering your rep power is in the tank, that's pretty good odds.....

Immanuel
10-03-2008, 07:29 AM
Okay, I watched it last night after I went to bed. I have to admit that I fell asleep about 45 minutes into the debate and then was awakened at the closing comments. I felt that both candidates did well, but it seemed to me that Gov. Palin handled both Senator Biden and the moderator with ease. I did not like Gov. Palin's avoidance of answering the questions by focusing on different issues than the asked question.

Gov. Palin came off as an outsider more than capable of handling the big boys. Senator Biden showed me... "same 'ole shit, different packet" politics.

Immie

red states rule
10-03-2008, 07:38 AM
Okay, I watched it last night after I went to bed. I have to admit that I fell asleep about 45 minutes into the debate and then was awakened at the closing comments. I felt that both candidates did well, but it seemed to me that Gov. Palin handled both Senator Biden and the moderator with ease. I did not like Gov. Palin's avoidance of answering the questions by focusing on different issues than the asked question.

Gov. Palin came off as an outsider more than capable of handling the big boys. Senator Biden showed me... "same 'ole shit, different packet" politics.

Immie

Usually it takes time (and perhaps some polls) for someone to flip flop, Biden did it during the debate.

Early in the debate Biden said Iran did not have bomb making capabilities, later in the debate he said Iran DID have bomb making capabilities.