PDA

View Full Version : Biden's 10 Factual Misstatements

Pages : 1 [2]

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:18 PM
and this is the guy you trust for economic plans/policies???

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FewmvkaTXHU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FewmvkaTXHU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yep, thats who I trust and most other Americans trust, can't get any worse than it is now.

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:20 PM
then what was your point in making this remark:

Well does he?:laugh2: Don't give me the shit about the candidates are just puppets and controlled by party leaders(well in Mrs. Wasilla's case that is true), I was simply responding to your silliness with, well, silliness.

Yurt
10-13-2008, 06:21 PM
Yep, thats who I trust and most other Americans trust, can't get any worse than it is now.

you trust a guy who said FM and FM are in sound financial condition in september of 2007 over a guy who warned about those two companies in 2005....because according to you, one was responsible, so the warning is to be ignored and the other, is not responsible and despite taking donations from those companies, despite the writing on the wall in september 2007, obama declares they are sound financially....

i would hate to see who you would trust as a stock broker

Yurt
10-13-2008, 06:22 PM
Well does he?:laugh2: Don't give me the shit about the candidates are just puppets and controlled by party leaders(well in Mrs. Wasilla's case that is true), I was simply responding to your silliness with, well, silliness.

no, you claimed obama has proposals that he alone came up with...then you changed your mind and said...well just like mccain

i now see why you support obama

CHANGE :laugh2:

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:23 PM
you trust a guy who said FM and FM are in sound financial condition in september of 2007 over a guy who warned about those two companies in 2005....because according to you, one was responsible, so the warning is to be ignored and the other, is not responsible and despite taking donations from those companies, despite the writing on the wall in september 2007, obama declares they are sound financially....

i would hate to see who you would trust as a stock broker

Trust him more than a guy who a few weeks ago said the economy was basically sound:laugh2::laugh2:

You want to talk again about who takes money from FM and FM? Shall we bring up Rick Davis again?

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:25 PM
no, you claimed obama has proposals that he alone came up with...then you changed your mind and said...well just like mccain

i now see why you support obama

CHANGE :laugh2:

Let me put it to you this way, whether they are his alone or not i'll take a middle class tax cut over more corporate welfare anyday. Don't deny it, thats what J.Lib proposes, hell he can't even bring himself to say "middle class" instead its "middle income voters":laugh2: