PDA

View Full Version : FBI Investigates Obama Friend's

red states rule
10-03-2008, 06:52 PM
If you support Obama, it doesn't matter how many questionable people he associates with.

Like with Bill Clinton, character does not matter - only style

FBI investigates Obama's friend
Andrea Billups
Friday, October 3, 2008

The FBI is investigating a former Illinois state senator who is a poker-playing buddy of Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama.

According to Chicago authorities, the FBI visited the offices in Joliet, Ill., of a Will County auditor to ask questions about Larry Walsh, a longtime friend of Mr. Obama's, and his chief of staff Matt Ryan.

Mr. Walsh, who served in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2005, was endorsed by Mr. Obama in his county executive election bid. With the support of some of Mr. Obama's U.S. Senate volunteers, he easily defeated incumbent Republican Joseph Mikan.

Will County auditor Steve Weber confirmed that his office had been asked by the FBI to assist in an investigation, but he did not elaborate on the specifics.

Two FBI agents out of Chicago reportedly spent more than an hour in the Will County offices on Wednesday morning.

According to sources, the Walsh investigation may be tied to lobbying firm Smith Dawson and Andrews, which was hired in 2006 for $10,000 per month to help Will County acquire federal grants.

The firm, which is registered with the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives, assists clients with communications and legislative strategies that better their public policy agendas, according to its Web site. Last month, Mr. Walsh announced that Will County was the recipient of a $750,000 federal government grant that would allow law enforcement and prosecutors to fight against domestic violence.

One of the firm's partners, James P. Smith, contributed $2,000 to help Mr. Walsh's county executive election bid.

A corn farmer from Joliet, Mr. Walsh has supported his friend's presidential bid, and campaigned for him in rural and farming areas of the state. They are seen hugging each other in photos before Mr. Obama's announcement that he was running for president.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/03/fbi-raids-obama-friends-office/

April15
10-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Geez And I thought I was investigated for BS reasons. I guess homeland security will be checking up on me soon. I support Obama.

red states rule
10-03-2008, 06:56 PM
Geez And I thought I was investigated for BS reasons. I guess homeland security will be checking up on me soon. I support Obama.

Considering you are stupid enough to openly call for the murder of the US President, you are lucky not to be sitting inside a jail cell

Yurt
10-03-2008, 07:10 PM

so you believe there is nothing shady...friends/deals/chairs/committees in obama's past? all are absolutely squeaky clean?

yes or no

April15
10-03-2008, 07:24 PM
so you believe there is nothing shady...friends/deals/chairs/committees in obama's past? all are absolutely squeaky clean?

yes or noI believe his past is in better condition than Bush or Cheneys.

red states rule
10-03-2008, 07:25 PM
I believe his past is in better condition than Bush or Cheneys.

Oh really????

http://ginacobb.typepad.com/gina_cobb/images/2008/06/05/202020bringing20people20together.jpg

red states rule
10-03-2008, 07:34 PM
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/nobama2008/gotjudgment.jpg

actsnoblemartin
10-03-2008, 08:01 PM
homeland security: please step out of the car sir :coffee:

red states rule
10-03-2008, 08:10 PM
homeland security: please step out of the car sir :coffee:

http://www.capveterans.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mccain_and_obama_younger_years.jpg

April15
10-03-2008, 09:27 PM
homeland security: please step out of the car sir :coffee:No the agency came to my house and asked if I was April15 and if I wrote a piece about Assassinating Bush. I said yes and then we talked for an hour or two.

red states rule
10-03-2008, 09:29 PM
No the agency came to my house and asked if I was April15 and if I wrote a piece about Assassinating Bush. I said yes and then we talked for an hour or two.

and you wonder why you are on the no fly list, and are being watched by the authorities?

You have noone to blame but yourself

April15
10-03-2008, 09:36 PM
and you wonder why you are on the no fly list, and are being watched by the authorities?

You have noone to blame but yourselfI don't blame anyone! I am proud to have been one of the first to suggest how to eliminate the failure boy.

Silver
10-03-2008, 09:38 PM

You might have a doctor that knows psychotherapy have a chat with you before election day....

red states rule
10-03-2008, 09:38 PM
I don't blame anyone! I am proud to have been one of the first to suggest how to eliminate the failure boy.

You are an idiot. I damn near pity your sorry ass

PostmodernProphet
10-04-2008, 04:56 AM
I don't blame anyone! I am proud to have been one of the first to suggest how to eliminate the failure boy.

thus April insures a second visit.....

April15
10-04-2008, 03:38 PM
You might have a doctor that knows psychotherapy have a chat with you before election day....I have friends in psychology and they agree with me. As a matter of fact most sane people want Bush gone now! I simply put it into words before it was kosher.

April15
10-04-2008, 03:41 PM
thus April insures a second visit.....No second visit. They are too busy chasing illegal immigrants to bother with me. Although Sarah will be in town tomorrow! Fundraiser in California? I can't wait to see who goes. I might know some of them and can use this to irritate them.

red states rule
10-04-2008, 06:58 PM
I have friends in psychology and they agree with me. As a matter of fact most sane people want Bush gone now! I simply put it into words before it was kosher.

Gabby must be your shrink. What can snyone say to a hate filled idiot who blame others because he is a loser and made bad decisions

April15
10-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Gabby must be your shrink. What can snyone say to a hate filled idiot who blame others because he is a loser and made bad decisionsYou really should have more self esteem.

red states rule
10-04-2008, 08:03 PM
You really should have more self esteem.

http://politicalpartypoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/liberals14.jpg

April15
10-04-2008, 08:05 PM
http://politicalpartypoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/liberals14.jpg
That dude look like he just shit his pants.

red states rule
10-04-2008, 08:13 PM
That dude look like he just shit his pants.

Yep, when I saw the pic I thought of you

April15
10-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Yep, when I saw the pic I thought of youI look nothing like the pic. I am way older and much bigger neck and I don't wear anything but ben davies and suspenders with a white t shirt.

red states rule
10-05-2008, 06:56 PM
I look nothing like the pic. I am way older and much bigger neck and I don't wear anything but ben davies and suspenders with a white t shirt.

I was thinking more about the smuggness, and self centered attitude

April15
10-05-2008, 07:08 PM
I was thinking more about the smuggness, and self centered attitudeI am sorry but I just don't see smug or self centered in that pic.

red states rule
10-06-2008, 09:51 AM
I am sorry but I just don't see smug or self centered in that pic.

You would not. The same way libs do not see a bais in the media. They see both as perfectly reasonable and common place

actsnoblemartin
10-06-2008, 10:20 AM
the media is to smug as

a snail is to slow

You would not. The same way libs do not see a bais in the media. They see both as perfectly reasonable and common place

Sitarro
10-06-2008, 11:50 AM
I look nothing like the pic. I am way older and much bigger neck and I don't wear anything but ben davies and suspenders with a white t shirt.

Ben Davies........ isn't that the company that used a likeness of Obamasama's daddy for their logo?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
10-06-2008, 11:56 AM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/143412.jpg

Binky
10-06-2008, 01:22 PM

Whoa there. Suspenders? That's just too much visual for me.....:laugh:

April15
10-06-2008, 03:08 PM
You would not. The same way libs do not see a bais in the media. They see both as perfectly reasonable and common placePick a channel and pick a country. They all have a different slant on the same issue. That is what is commonplace. I think your upbringing is a big part of what you decipher as truth or not. Along with life's experiences.

red states rule
10-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Whoa there. Suspenders? That's just too much visual for me.....:laugh:

Reminds me of Bob Beckel - a Dem who appears on Fox News and is always wearing suspenders

April15
10-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Whoa there. Suspenders? That's just too much visual for me.....:laugh:When your upper legs get to big from working out regular jeans don't fit.

red states rule
10-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Pick a channel and pick a country. They all have a different slant on the same issue. That is what is commonplace. I think your upbringing is a big part of what you decipher as truth or not. Along with life's experiences.

I was raised in a house where it was YVD

You Vote Democrat. However I escaped the insanity and joined the real world

April15
10-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Ben Davies........ isn't that the company that used a likeness of Obamasama's daddy for their logo?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:Ben Davies uses a primate for it's logo. The only primate I can think of who would be in contention for president is the current knuckle dragger.

April15
10-06-2008, 03:15 PM
I was raised in a house where it was YVD

You Vote Democrat. However I escaped the insanity and joined the real worldNot exactly what i meant but will do. Life's experience has most likely molded your political position. Your youth should have given you right and wrong to make the adult decisions.

red states rule
10-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Not exactly what i meant but will do. Life's experience has most likely molded your political position. Your youth should have given you right and wrong to make the adult decisions.

and I made the RIGHT decision

April15
10-06-2008, 03:17 PM
and I made the RIGHT decisionFor you!

red states rule
10-06-2008, 04:54 PM
For you!

Yes it was. For some reason I never thought it was someone elses responsibility to take care of my needs and wants. I decided if I want them bad enough, I would work and pay for them myself

April15
10-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Yes it was. For some reason I never thought it was someone elses responsibility to take care of my needs and wants. I decided if I want them bad enough, I would work and pay for them myselfThat is not a very good reason to change political party. I work and support my family but help those who need help without any problem.

red states rule
10-06-2008, 06:06 PM
That is not a very good reason to change political party. I work and support my family but help those who need help without any problem.

I never changed by political party. My first vote was for Pres Reagan when he kicked Peanut's ass

actsnoblemartin
10-06-2008, 06:34 PM
That is not a very good reason to change political party. I work and support my family but help those who need help without any problem.

your both right and both wrong

most should help themselves but not everyone can, and some need a little help, its not a one size fits all situation in either of your scenarios, just my few cents, do with them what you will mates :coffee:

April15
10-06-2008, 07:37 PM
your both right and both wrong

most should help themselves but not everyone can, and some need a little help, its not a one size fits all situation in either of your scenarios, just my few cents, do with them what you will mates :coffee:I was hoping to keep it simple.