PDA

View Full Version : Jeb Bush To RUN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Psychoblues
03-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Tucker Carlson, a right wing commentator (certainly no credible journalist) from MSNBC just said that Jeb will run and that he will win if he does. Uhhhh,,,,,I don't think so.

Jeb is a truly "good 'ol boy" in the classic sense. He will suck up to anyone that offers him a quarter. Although I think he is much more the fiscal and even social conservative than his rather ill-advised and obviously uninterested older brother, Jeb just can't carry the baggage from the family.

Even I, an admitted progressive, populist Democrat, would be interested in the "Jeb" equation. He certainly has demonstrated genuine empathy and understanding for issues on environment, fiscal responsibility, states rights, social tolerance and a multitude of other subjects that this old liberal finds attractive.

But, Jeb would certainly lean on his dad and absolutely upon his elder brother to help him organize and structure his cabinet and other important governmental positions. I think the elections of 2006 proved that most Americans want all those liars, thieves, crooks and warmongers gone forever.

Again, but, I would be interested in the political debate should Jeb indeed throw his hat in the ring and state his positions on the issues.