PDA

View Full Version : In his own words!

Mr. P
10-04-2008, 05:07 PM
From Dreams of My Father:'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race..'

From Dreams of My Father:'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father:'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

From Audacity of Hope:'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

..Repeat after me: Change we can live with!

stephanie
10-04-2008, 05:13 PM
the Obambam must be laughing his ass off...he's thinking, look at all them white folks I got fooled out there and they are going to vote me in as President, even though I can't stand a one of them...

krisy
10-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Honestly,this is truly scary. Why people are ignoring it is beyond me. Of course for the moment he likes white people....he can't win without em.

Trigg
10-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Anyone who questions him on these quotes is racist in the eyes of the MSM.

midcan5
10-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Everyone grows up, well not everyone.

10-04-2008, 06:39 PM

Yeah, well most of us dont conveniently grow up in time to run for President.

stephanie
10-04-2008, 06:43 PM

sure..
He does have a lot of people fooled..

Yurt
10-04-2008, 06:44 PM
From Dreams of My Father:'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race..'

From Dreams of My Father:'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'
From Dreams of My Father:'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

From Audacity of Hope:'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

if i recall, that quote is actually obama quoting someone else, the rest i believe are absolutely his thoughts....the guy is a racist pig and people like simplecan support him and ignore his racism....ain't white guilt grand!

Yurt
10-04-2008, 06:45 PM

simplecan, there are plenty of self help books out there....

Immanuel
10-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Honestly,this is truly scary. Why people are ignoring it is beyond me. Of course for the moment he likes white people....he can't win without em.

Because if you question his ethic pride as a white person then you are a racist. He's simply a victim of your racism. Remember Black people cannot be racist.

Immie

Sitarro
10-05-2008, 01:48 AM

These quotes coupled with his membership in an African allegiance "church" for 20 years, his association with despicable jerks like William Aires, George Soros, Franklin Raines, Michelle Obama, Home Depot's Joe Biden, the ACORN assholes, etc., etc., shows who he really is. He is a liar, a cheat and a crook that steals money from poor people by promising them a better life if they give to him......... he will be defeated, evil must be defeated.

krisy
10-05-2008, 07:25 AM
Has anyone in MSM actually nailed him down on these quotes? Did Bill O Reilly? Anyone else?

midcan5
10-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Subsequent posts prove my point. And context matters, anyone can take words out of the conversation. But let's face it Dumb and Ms Dumber are falling so the dirt is all the tools have.

midcan5
10-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Remember Black people cannot be racist.

Not true of course, but if one puts on their honest hat for a change which race has been discriminated against the most. Remember you have your honest hat on.

http://www.liu.edu/cwis/cwp/library/african/2000/lynching.htm
http://www.americanlynching.com/main.html

Sitarro
10-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Subsequent posts prove my point. And context matters, anyone can take words out of the conversation. But let's face it Dumb and Ms Dumber are falling so the dirt is all the tools have.

You clowns use the context card almost as much as the racist card, amazing what a bunch of bullshitters you are.

Sitarro
10-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Not true of course, but if one puts on their honest hat for a change which race has been discriminated against the most. Remember you have your honest hat on.

http://www.liu.edu/cwis/cwp/library/african/2000/lynching.htm
http://www.americanlynching.com/main.html

American Indians and yet you never hear them whine, amazing isn't it?

Yurt
10-05-2008, 08:33 PM
it is not dirt, it goes to his character which he has said is part of what qualifies him for president......i'm sure midcan would ask us all very politely to leave out mccain's KKK membership