PDA

View Full Version : National Organization of (Liberal Man-Hating) Women

actsnoblemartin
10-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Seems to me that n.o.w. is a very liberal organization that only supports liberal causes, and liberal women, and truly discounts good men and their contributions to our society

krisy
10-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Seems to me that n.o.w. is a very liberal organization that only supports liberal causes, and liberal women, and truly discounts good men and their contributions to our society

Seems to me your right. These so called women only support women that share their beliefs...all other woman are useless pieces of crap whose only mission in life is to serve a man. They have no use for men. They have no use for women that like and love men.

What else would you expect from an organization that supports sending out "choice on earth" cards at the time of year we celebrate the BIRTH of Christ?

actsnoblemartin
10-04-2008, 05:40 PM
thank you krisy. I couldnt have said it any better myself.

I wish women in our culture who chose to be stay at home moms werent demeaned so much, and we were shown more positive images of women, whether it be mature women for the young women, or mature women, so that men werent always getting the wrong idea about women.

I myself, have learned that conservative women, are some of the nicest, sweetest, kindest, loving women/people on the planet. And they should be loved, respected, honored and cherished by both men and women.

And these type of women, even if they dont agree with you politically, will still be kind/tolerant of you

as god said, praise the woman who is praise worthy, ok so i screwed it up but you and my fellow dp members get my point, god bless you krisy. :)

Seems to me your right. These so called women only support women that share their beliefs...all other woman are useless pieces of crap whose only mission in life is to serve a man. They have no use for men. They have no use for women that like and love men.

What else would you expect from an organization that supports sending out "choice on earth" cards at the time of year we celebrate the BIRTH of Christ?

Yurt
10-04-2008, 06:41 PM
actsnoblemartin;304888]thank you krisy. I couldnt have said it any better myself.

I wish women in our culture who chose to be stay at home moms werent demeaned so much, and we were shown more positive images of women, whether it be mature women for the young women, or mature women, so that men werent always getting the wrong idea about women.

that is sweet martin, however, men and women will always get "wrong" ideas about the opposite sex....that is what makes it fun....that is why i do not understand homosexuality. with a women, it is as if i am complete, like there is another side of myself that i could not understand without her help, a view of the world i could not see without her vision. i love my guys, but guy time is not, nor could ever, be like the time i have with girls.

I myself, have learned that conservative women, are some of the nicest, sweetest, kindest, loving women/people on the planet. And they should be loved, respected, honored and cherished by both men and women.

And these type of women, even if they dont agree with you politically, will still be kind/tolerant of you

as god said, praise the woman who is praise worthy, ok so i screwed it up but you and my fellow dp members get my point, god bless you krisy. :)

to be honest, some the hottest/best girlfriends i've had have been liberal. in fact my wife is more liberal than conservative, but truth be known, as time goes on, she is becoming more conservative, especially now that she is making good $$ :laugh2:

red states rule
10-04-2008, 07:07 PM
http://feministing.com/imageStorage/GOP_Dem_Women-thumb.JPG