PDA

View Full Version : What McCain/Palin Should Be Saying

Kathianne
10-05-2008, 05:18 AM
It may be too late to get 'tough' on Obama, but they'll never know if they don't try:

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/g/b0a13b3a-bd5f-4af1-847c-215f94b4bf51

Saturday, October 04, 2008
NYT minimizes and conceals both extent and seriousness of Obama's multi-year ties to terrorist Ayes over multi-million-dollar conspiracy to radicalize American education
Posted by: Bill Dyer at 7:32 PM

(Guest Post by Bill Dyer a/k/a Beldar)

Stanley Kurtz continues his investigative reporting and blistering commentary on the closeness of the ties between Barack Obama and unrepentant Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers, this time in response to a shameful New York Times puff piece that could have been written directly by the Obama campaign. One key paragraph, of many:

There is nothing "sporadic" about Barack Obama delivering hundreds of thousands of dollars over a period of many years to fund Bill Ayers’ radical education projects, not to mention many millions more to benefit Ayers’ radical education allies. We are talking about a substantial and lengthy working relationship here, one that does not depend on the quality of personal friendship or number of hours spent in the same room together (although the [NYT] article greatly underestimates that as well).

If you want your irony served up in cosmos-sized portions, consider that by far the most significant executive experience on Barack Obama's thin resume has been in his doling out small fortunes to radical, explicitly revolutionary education programs like Ayers'.

This is not a question of guilt on Obama's part by association merely with someone merely guilty (and shamefully still proud) of horrific crimes from the 1970s and 1980s. This is a question of recent co-conspiracy by an adult Obama in programs expressly designed by that proud bomb-thrower to overturn our existing American value system by indoctrinating students from toddler-age up with revolutionary rhetoric and doctrine.

Bill Ayers ought to be in prison still. If not in prison, he ought to be shunned and condemned. But Obama's failing isn't a passive one (a mere failure to shun), or a casual one (bumping into "a guy from my neighborhood"). Instead, it's an active, continual, multi-year collaboration in attempting to achieve despicable goals today. In addition to cosmos-sized irony, this whole story is permeated with cosmos-sized bad judgment, of a sort that frankly should disqualify Barack Obama from any public office.

You want a mnemonic? Obama's values are too RAW (Rezko, Ayers & Wright) for him to be permitted to become President of the United States.

Or this: Obama would make WAR (Wright, Ayers & Rezko) on the traditional American values we cherish.
— Beldar

Joe Steel
10-05-2008, 06:13 AM
It may be too late to get 'tough' on Obama, but they'll never know if they don't try:

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/g/b0a13b3a-bd5f-4af1-847c-215f94b4bf51

It would be misplaced rage.

In the stark presentation of a 30-second advertisement or a television clip, Mr. Obama’s connections with a man who once bombed buildings and who is unapologetic about it may seem puzzling. But in Chicago, Mr. Ayers has largely been rehabilitated.

Federal riot and bombing conspiracy charges against him were dropped in 1974 because of illegal wiretaps and other prosecutorial misconduct, and he was welcomed back after years in hiding by his large and prominent family. His father, Thomas G. Ayers, had served as chief executive of Commonwealth Edison, the local power company.

Since earning a doctorate in education at Columbia in 1987, Mr. Ayers has been a professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, the author or editor of 15 books, and an advocate of school reform.

“He’s done a lot of good in this city and nationally,” Mayor Richard M. Daley said in an interview this week, explaining that he has long consulted Mr. Ayers on school issues. Mr. Daley, whose father was Chicago’s mayor during the street violence accompanying the 1968 Democratic National Convention and the so-called Days of Rage the following year, said he saw the bombings of that time in the context of a polarized and turbulent era.

“This is 2008,” Mr. Daley said. “People make mistakes. You judge a person by his whole life.”

Obama and ’60s Bomber: A Look Into Crossed Paths (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us/politics/04ayers.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin)

Kathianne
10-05-2008, 06:17 AM
For you, nothing. You've been clear what you hope for the country, the majority however, yes both Democrats and Republicans do not want your version of government. If Obama shares it, they don't want him.

Joe Steel
10-05-2008, 06:23 AM
:clap:
For you, nothing. You've been clear what you hope for the country, the majority however, yes both Democrats and Republicans do not want your version of government. If Obama shares it, they don't want him.

Obama is hardly a radical. Whatever he's done with Ayers (which, apparently, is virtually nothing) is as mild as the rest of his work.

Kathianne
10-05-2008, 06:24 AM

Obama is hardly a radical. Whatever he's done with Ayers (which, apparently, is virtually nothing) is as mild as the rest of his work.

You post often, but say nothing new.

Joe Steel
10-05-2008, 06:35 AM
You post often, but say nothing new.

I'm following your lead.

jimnyc
10-05-2008, 06:44 AM

There is MORE proof that Obama associated with a known terrorist than your idiotic post about McCain being a tax cheat.

And the rest of his work? Like what, campaigning? Because he hasn't done jack shit in government since he was elected. 143 days in office and over 100 votes of "present".

Joe Steel
10-05-2008, 06:49 AM
There is MORE proof that Obama associated with a known terrorist than your idiotic post about McCain being a tax cheat.

And the rest of his work? Like what, campaigning? Because he hasn't done jack shit in government since he was elected. 143 days in office and over 100 votes of "present".

I was thinking of policy proposals and moving minds.

I'll bet he pays his taxes, too.

jimnyc
10-05-2008, 06:52 AM
I was thinking of policy proposals and moving minds.

I'll bet he pays his taxes, too.

Obama has a cocaine problem and funnels his money to support his habit. I've heard this from people who associated with him. How much do you think he does while in office, or I mean pretending to be in office? Oh, what, want proof from me? Where there's smoke there is fire, and your boy is a user, abuser and a racist.

Joe Steel
10-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Obama has a cocaine problem and funnels his money to support his habit. I've heard this from people who associated with him. How much do you think he does while in office, or I mean pretending to be in office? Oh, what, want proof from me? Where there's smoke there is fire, and your boy is a user, abuser and a racist.

Obama has admitted using cocaine. I know of no reports of continuing or current use.

jimnyc
10-05-2008, 07:56 AM
Obama has admitted using cocaine. I know of no reports of continuing or current use.

Not my fault you're unaware of the facts surrounding his continued abuse. These are FACTS, using the exact same standards you use.

Joe Steel
10-05-2008, 08:04 AM
Not my fault you're unaware of the facts surrounding his continued abuse. These are FACTS, using the exact same standards you use.

No it isn't. I always provide a link to something. In this case, all I've seen is your unsuppored assertion

jimnyc
10-05-2008, 08:08 AM
No it isn't. I always provide a link to something. In this case, all I've seen is your unsuppored assertion

Sure, you provide links, links to garbage. Unsubstantiated rumors and gossip columns are useless.

Joe Steel
10-05-2008, 08:17 AM
Sure, you provide links, links to garbage. Unsubstantiated rumors and gossip columns are useless.

Got anything?

Classact
10-05-2008, 08:33 AM
A reality that America is in deep debt and the world is being pulled down with us and as a result the big oil companies will have no windfall profits to tax and give you those $1,000.00 checks he promised... oil prices will drop as the economy drops....

Obama - Biden say I voted against alternative energy but actually I voted against alternative energy programs that blocked drilling as part of the all of the above program of American energy production... In actuality, I support alternative energy and Obama and the Democratic Party only support alternative energy as a way to provide American energy and they want to pay for it from tax dollars... I want to explore for domestic oil, NG and develop clean coal, coal to oil, hydro, nuclear and alternative energy programs funded by oil exploration funds based on leasing of federal properties... CA is going bankrupt and wants to borrow billions of dollars to fund the government their liberal congress installed and they should be drilling off their shores to add these same oil assets to their budgets as should all east coast states. With Made in America energy we could employ millions of Americans as we move into transition of an alternative energy America.

The president, like America must have a sound foundation and America has a sound foundation of hard working innovative citizens... Obama wants to play Robin Hood and his foundation in politics starts off with people like Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, Tony Rezko and numerous other questionable people... I ask you, the average American do you have such friends? Do you find these associations as a sound foundation... the very roots of where you place your values... I think this foundation is relevant, I have and I will fight for you, the American people that place value on a life based on a sound foundation and associations you are proud to say ... these are my friends and associates!

jimnyc
10-05-2008, 08:50 AM
Got anything?

When debating you it isn't necessary. A loser such as yourself loses on his own words.

red states rule
10-05-2008, 09:01 AM
This shows the "character" of Obama's friend

http://bp2.blogger.com/_mbWThvBk2kA/SCIDycGZCDI/AAAAAAAAFRw/Bu5kiZNKhbo/s320/ayers1.jpg

Wednesday, May 07, 2008
"Guilty as Sin, Free as a Bird, It's a Great Country" -- Obama Pal's Desecration of the Flag (and More)

John Ruberry over at Marathon Pundit posts an incredible picture of Bill Ayers trashing a U.S. flag. And the photo isn't from Ayers' distant past in the Weather Underground; it's from a Chicago Magazine story written in 2001. It was in that year that Barack Obama and Ayers were serving on the same board, the same year that Ayers made donations to Obama's State Senate campaign, the same year that Ayers was capitalistically touting his biography, Fugitive Days.

"Guilty as sin, free as a bird, it's a great country" was one of the Ayers quotes accompanying the picture in the magazine.

Ruberry credits Anne Leary (blogging at Backyard Conservative) for bringing his attention to the photo and to Andrea Shea King (blogging at The Radio Patriot) for providing another photo taken at the same session. It's this one I post here. Good digging, girls! And yet another thank you goes to John Stephenson at NewsBusters for the post that led me to the others.

Now when do you think we'll begin to hear the MSM cover this intriguing, controversial, and extremely newsworthy matter. That's right...don't hold your breath.

http://vitalsignsblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/guilty-as-sin-free-as-bird-its-great.html

Classact
10-05-2008, 09:04 AM
A good question for Obama and the American people:

Senator Obama doesn't like my medical plan so I'll ask him and you why are medical expenses so high... Has anyone besides me noticed the ambulance chasers on TV commercials wanting you to join in and make them rich while giving you pennies for your damages on medical claims? These trial lawyers that spend millions on the advertisements are backed by the Democratic Party so I ask you again why are medical expenses so high? Now before I allow Senator Obama to answer I'll point out that I support tort reform, that means I'll support making those lawyers less rich and medical costs lower... Mr. Obama, I suspect will only address how lawyers deserve to sue malpractice and bad drugs and will not join with me in addressing "the problem" of expensive health care... we need reform in trail lawyer expenses related to medical don't you agree Mr. Obama?

Has anyone but me noticed that most of our pay raises go toward employer supported health care insurance? Why not allow competition in the free market and take that pay raise, private companies across America will compete for your health care dollar allowing you to receive those pay raises and select the best health care program for your family that will stay with you regardless of employer you may work for. Obama wants to enslave you to an employer that has a good health care plan and I want to free you from him.

Joe Steel
10-05-2008, 09:52 AM
This shows the "character" of Obama's friend

http://bp2.blogger.com/_mbWThvBk2kA/SCIDycGZCDI/AAAAAAAAFRw/Bu5kiZNKhbo/s320/ayers1.jpg

"Guilty as Sin, Free as a Bird, It's a Great Country" -- Obama Pal's Desecration of the Flag

This shows the character of McCain's friend.

http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/images/bushflag.jpg

McCain's Pal's Desecration of the Flag

red states rule
10-05-2008, 09:55 AM

http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/images/bushflag.jpg

McCain's Pal's Desecration of the Flag

Why am I not surprised you would not care about a domestic terrorist, who is a friend of Obama, stomping the US flag

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gm080505.jpg

jimnyc
10-05-2008, 09:56 AM

Our President signing a replica flag compared to a terrorist stomping on a full sized official flag. Good comparison, disphit!

This was discussed a long while back and the law was on the side of our President pertaining to replica flags. Do a little research before continually making an ass out of yourself.

red states rule
10-05-2008, 10:01 AM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/OUSnrsfan1/SFQnPa8JmFI/AAAAAAAABjg/9J0JzzvdG10/s800/B.Hussein-J.Wright-W.Ayers-T.Paine-06.14.08-0000-428.jpg

Joe Steel
10-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Our President signing a replica flag compared to a terrorist stomping on a full sized official flag. Good comparison, disphit!

This was discussed a long while back and the law was on the side of our President pertaining to replica flags. Do a little research before continually making an ass out of yourself.

It's the purpose which counts. Ayers was making a political statement. That's protected speech under the First Amendment. Bush was descrating the flag for personal gain. That's repugnant.

red states rule
10-05-2008, 10:17 AM
It's the purpose which counts. Ayers was making a political statement. That's protected speech under the First Amendment. Bush was descrating the flag for personal gain. That's repugnant.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_NPeIdlHaoaQ/SE6EkAti0mI/AAAAAAAAB1Q/T7uzb0dzSBM/s400/ayers-wright_obama.jpg