PDA

View Full Version : In The Obama Nation - More Or Less Racism?

red states rule
10-05-2008, 08:00 AM
Will racism in America increase or decrease with a President Obama?

I do mean real racism and not just what people are falsely accused of? I think the latter would definitely increase.

Anyone who disagrees with the "chosen one" will be tagges as a racist

red states rule
10-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Dems do not want racism to go away because that is one of their divisive issues that they like to accuse others of.

Class and race warfare is what they use to keep Amercia divided

Gaffer
10-05-2008, 07:17 PM
It will be very prevalent through out the country. Especially when the black gangs begin policing the neighborhoods. You know, those volunteer civilian groups. The brown shirts and jack boots.

red states rule
10-05-2008, 07:19 PM
It will be very prevalent through out the country. Especially when the black gangs begin policing the neighborhoods. You know, those volunteer civilian groups. The brown shirts and jack boots.

Ask Bill Clinton how he feels about being billed as as a racist. Now Bubba knows what it is like to be a Republican.

You can see the future under an Obama Presidency

Gaffer
10-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Ask Bill Clinton how he feels about being billed as as a racist. Now Bubba knows what it is like to be a Republican.

You can see the future under an Obama Presidency

I see a very bad future under the obamanation. It's a gut feeling, and that feeling is never wrong. Something evil this way comes, and it will have long lasting effects.

red states rule
10-05-2008, 08:14 PM
I see a very bad future under the obamanation. It's a gut feeling, and that feeling is never wrong. Something evil this way comes, and it will have long lasting effects.

Why would you have a bad feeling? Higher taxes, more government spending, higher unemployment, government run healthcare, higher gas prices, higher interest rates, more liberal Judges, surrender and appeasement to terrorists, and the welcome mat set out on the border

Not only is Obama the messiah, but he is the second coming of Peanut Carter

Binky
10-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Why would you have a bad feeling? Higher taxes, more government spending, higher unemployment, government run healthcare, higher gas prices, higher interest rates, more liberal Judges, surrender and appeasement to terrorists, and the welcome mat set out on the border

Not only is Obama the messiah, but he is the second coming of Peanut Carter

Unfortunately, bad things have been heading this way for some time now. And we are on the brink of electing a man that has far too many creepy people in his background. From excerpts I've read in the books he has written, he is nothing more or less than a racist. I don't see good things ahead for us. In fact, I see a racial and/or civil war in our future.

This is a man that embraces the blackness of a father he never saw more than a couple of times. A father that had no emotional connection whatsoever to his son. Yet, he denies his white side from his mother and grandparents. This is a man that harbors hate for Whitey in his heart.

Because he is an eloquent speaker and knows how to woo an audience, the sheeple have embraced him and made him God.

There is going to be trouble in the horizon.

red states rule
10-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Unfortunately, bad things have been heading this way for some time now. And we are on the brink of electing a man that has far too many creepy people in his background. From excerpts I've read in the books he has written, he is nothing more or less than a racist. I don't see good things ahead for us. In fact, I see a racial and/or civil war in our future.

This is a man that embraces the blackness of a father he never saw more than a couple of times. A father that had no emotional connection whatsoever to his son. Yet, he denies his white side from his mother and grandparents. This is a man that harbors hate for Whitey in his heart.

Because he is an eloquent speaker and knows how to woo an audience, the sheeple have embraced him and made him God.

There is going to be trouble in the horizon.

Obama is the master of teleprompter, and rest assured - anyone who openly disagrees with him will be tagged a racist

namvet
10-06-2008, 02:23 PM
I have heard more concern if he's not elected. national racial riots the likes which the world has never seen.

mundame
10-06-2008, 02:33 PM

I agree. This is what decline looks like.

Binky
10-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Obama is the master of teleprompter, and rest assured - anyone who openly disagrees with him will be tagged a racist

Well, there are worst things to be called than a racist. How about a murderer? Or how about a child molestor? I think I'd stick with racist, rather than either of those.

Gaffer
10-06-2008, 05:22 PM
I agree. This is what decline looks like.

It's what devastation looks like. You have a choice, follow the old man and begin to rebuild our society, or follow the arab named messiah to the destruction of all you hold dear. It's your choice. You can pick the lesser of two evils or just stay home.

red states rule
10-06-2008, 05:23 PM
It's what devastation looks like. You have a choice, follow the old man and begin to rebuild our society, or follow the arab named messiah to the destruction of all you hold dear. It's your choice. You can pick the lesser of two evils or just stay home.

Gaffer, to libs they think the law of supply and demand is; they demand it - and the government supplies it

Kathianne
10-06-2008, 05:33 PM

I agree. I'm concerned that the young are voting for him, solely for the fact that he's black. How is that different than their great grandfathers denying equality to blacks? Both are forms of prejudice, just different ends of the scale.

I think Obama is a true radical, based upon who he finds attractive in associations and choices; whether Michelle, Ayers, Wright, Alinsky. I also find a solid lack of ethics, in campaign financing-just coming out even in MSM, work with ACORN, tactics used to silence critics, etc.

While one certainly expects anyone on the national scene to be hyper-ambitious, Barack like Clinton, seems to have been planning this for years. He was very careful to avoid any record that he could prevent. Whether on the Law Review, Illinois State Senate, even with community organizing until Kurtz forced those records open. There will be no 'transparency' in an Obama administration.

actsnoblemartin
10-06-2008, 05:37 PM
what you say honky :laugh2:

Will racism in America increase or decrease with a President Obama?

I do mean real racism and not just what people are falsely accused of? I think the latter would definitely increase.

Anyone who disagrees with the "chosen one" will be tagges as a racist

red states rule
10-06-2008, 06:13 PM
what you say honky :laugh2:

http://shirtstree.com/images/funnyelection/halfhonkey.jpg