PDA

View Full Version : Palin: Racial Tinge? I Don't Think So

Kathianne
10-05-2008, 05:53 PM
The only racially biases party is the Democrats. To suggest otherwise is going deep into whoville.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hLxEMDD-UlNa6HUrozE6ZkGYPTqAD93KDBP80

Analysis: Palin's words carry racial tinge

By DOUGLASS K. DANIEL – 5 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — By claiming that Democrat Barack Obama is "palling around with terrorists" and doesn't see the U.S. like other Americans, vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin targeted key goals for a faltering campaign.

And though she may have scored a political hit each time, her attack was unsubstantiated and carried a racially tinged subtext that John McCain himself may come to regret.

First, Palin's attack shows that her energetic debate with rival Joe Biden may be just the beginning, not the end, of a sharpened role in the battle to win the presidency.

"Our opponent ... is someone who sees America, it seems, as being so imperfect, imperfect enough, that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country," Palin told a group of donors in Englewood, Colo. A deliberate attempt to smear Obama, McCain's ticket-mate echoed the line at three separate events Saturday.

"This is not a man who sees America like you and I see America," she said. "We see America as a force of good in this world. We see an America of exceptionalism."

Her reference to Obama's relationship with William Ayers, a member of the Vietnam-era Weather Underground, was exaggerated at best if not outright false. No evidence shows they were "pals" or even close when they worked on community boards years ago and Ayers hosted a political event for Obama early in his career...The whole point, but especially the last paragraph have been proven wrong. Not opinion, facts.

stephanie
10-05-2008, 06:35 PM
You'll see everyday from now until the elections, everything that is said about the Obambam they will be accused of being racist..that was planned all along..they know he has no record, has a shady past, hates American and white people, so their only hope was to shout down and threaten anyone who speaks any truths about the man-boy..

Say hello to the Communist party of American..:cheers2:

Sitarro
10-05-2008, 06:37 PM
It is amazing how quick that card is played. I was in a break room with mostly black guys, watching the Obama/McCain debate. They were cheering Osama after every bull shit line. At one point I lost it and yelled out......"how can you believe this shit???!!" One of the guys immediately yelled back....... "of course, a BLACK MAN can't possibly be qualified to be President!". I responded with....... "you are going to attempt that shit, you're going to try to go there?????" The response was the mantra "we need change!"

It was a total waste of time, they were cheering for their team, they might as well have been watching a basketball game. With Democrats it IS all about race, about skin color....... they can't believe anyone could have a problem with someone's views, it has to be because of their skin color or their sexual orientation, whatever...... they are this way so they have to believe everyones the same way. It's the same with how they cheat and lie, they do it so everyone must also.