PDA

View Full Version : Palin in town

April15
10-05-2008, 06:05 PM
As I thought I could get nowhere near the Hyatt hotel with my little sign. It read Fear is a used card! Try the facts. Couldn't even get to see who supported her.

Yurt
10-05-2008, 06:15 PM
yeah like telling old people in FL that a vote for mccain is a vote to lose your SS....

like the race card...now that is still a winner

stephanie
10-05-2008, 06:18 PM
As I thought I could get nowhere near the Hyatt hotel with my little sign. It read Fear is a used card! Try the facts. Couldn't even get to see who supported her.

call a wambulance..

it was probably because there was 30,000 people there..why would you care to see her, I sure don't go and see someone I don't care for..

Sitarro
10-05-2008, 06:54 PM
call a wambulance..

it was probably because there was 30,000 people there..why would you care to see her, I sure don't go and see someone I don't care for..

No shit, I wouldn't go anywhere near Osama, collateral damage and all.

April15
10-05-2008, 07:06 PM
To protest!

stephanie
10-05-2008, 07:17 PM
To protest!

aren't you getting a 'little old for that"?:coffee:

Gaffer
10-05-2008, 08:15 PM
The secret service probably wouldn't let him near the place. They do keep records of people who make threats.

midcan5
10-05-2008, 08:20 PM
I was wondering why the IQ of your town took such a precipitous drop.

America for Dummies: A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to further marginalize science and progress in America by supporting creationism (religion) as science.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/22/AR2008092202583.html

Yurt
10-05-2008, 08:36 PM
midcan the propaganda machine....

http://blogs.citypages.com/gop/Obama%20nazi.bmp

April15
10-05-2008, 09:20 PM
aren't you getting a 'little old for that"?:coffee:Not really. A man once siad that if you are not willing to die for your beliefs then you don't have very strong beliefs. I believe the republicans to be wrong.

April15
10-05-2008, 09:21 PM
I was wondering why the IQ of your town took such a precipitous drop.

America for Dummies: A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to further marginalize science and progress in America by supporting creationism (religion) as science.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/22/AR2008092202583.html

Yes but consider how much Alaska's has gone up!

stephanie
10-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Alaskans just laugh when you all who say they have low IQ's...they don't care..

they find you all to be very ugly people and phony, shallow, selfish, intentionally hurtful, hateful...

and you didn't disappoint with your treatment of Sarah Palin...you never fail to show your true selves in the long run...

Maybe Sarah Palin isn't as dumb as you all say, now is she...:laugh2:

Sitarro
10-05-2008, 11:54 PM

they find you all to be very ugly people and phony, shallow, selfish, intentionally hurtful, hateful...

and you didn't disappoint with your treatment of Sarah Palin...you never fail to show your true selves in the long run...

Yea, Alaskans are dumb...... sure..... they live in the most spectacular State in the Union and don't have to deal with the dick heads down here, sounds like they are very intelligent to me.

I bet you're really missing life there, eh Steph? The lower 48 have nothing on Alaska. I really find it amusing that April would have anything to say about anyone's intelligence, doesn't he live around some of the most illiterate people on the planet?

Immanuel
10-06-2008, 07:01 AM

No shit, I wouldn't go anywhere near Osama, collateral damage and all.

I have to disagree with both of you. I wouldn't pay a single solitary cent to see Barack Obama, but if he were here in Tampa, and I could get in to hear what he had to say, I probably would do so. In 2000, I heard a little bit of a speach Al Gore made here. Didn't stay for the whole thing and it was difficult, okay, impossible to keep from snickering about everything he said. But, it was interesting.

In fact, I would rather see a speach from the opposing candidate than I would from the candidate of my choice.

Immie

crin63
10-06-2008, 11:26 AM
I went and saw Reagan at a mall in 84. I was so far away I could barely see him but the crowd was really energized.

I wouldn't bother to go see Berry. I can stay home and hear nothing.
I would be to tempted to heckle him and that just wouldn't be proper for me to do, I'm not a Liberal. :coffee:

April15
10-06-2008, 02:58 PM

Considering the money being wagered on her for the vice presidency you can bet she is getting crash courses in diversion rebuttles and talking points. Much like the "debate".