PDA

View Full Version : Major problem with Sarah Palin

Little-Acorn
10-05-2008, 07:36 PM
I have discovered a major problem with Sarah Palin. This one's a deal-breaker.

She can't pronounce "nuclear" correctly.

There goes my vote.

Nukeman
10-05-2008, 07:41 PM

There goes my vote.Doesn't she say Nuk-a-lar??????:laugh2:

Little-Acorn
10-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Doesn't she say Nuk-a-lar??????:laugh2:

She says nuke-you-ler. (shudder)

Nukeman
10-05-2008, 07:51 PM

Almost like Bush!!!

Gaffer
10-05-2008, 08:01 PM
It's dialect. Depends on what part of the country your from how it's pronounced. It's a totally non-matter to me.

Sitarro
10-05-2008, 08:06 PM

Hold it Little, she doesn't do it every time so she must be working on it. She knows what huge hypocritical nit picky clowns that liberal dimwits are so I'm sure she won't give that to them even though they haven't had a problem with Teddy Kennedy's gibberish or his brothers pronunciation of queber(Cuba). These leftist will latch on to anything like leeches and never let go, it's a waste of time to try to please them, you have to be one of them or they will hate you........ take Joe Steel, gaboshit, Midcan't or MFM........ no logic what so ever.

NightTrain
10-06-2008, 01:34 AM
As with "Iran", there is also a difference in Nuclear.

She says it just like everyone here in Alaska, the rest of you are wrong! :p

Psychoblues
10-06-2008, 01:41 AM
The fact that she has to "work on it" should tell you something!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Sitarro
10-06-2008, 03:04 AM

What does the fact that Barry has 300 advisors, unlimited cash from George "shit head "Soros, is young and Harvard educated, has millions of guilt ridden white dumb asses at his beckon call, almost every black person in America buying the shit he is selling, has spent over one hundred million dollars of other people's money and he is still only within the margin of error against a 72 year old broken former POW that finished close to last in his class.......... what does that tell you sycho???

I'll tell you what it tells me, your boy is a punk and a loser and will get his ass handed to him whether he wins or not. Plus, he's married to one of the homeliest bitches on the planet........ like I said, even if he wins he's a loser. George Bush could kick his semi-black ass.

Binky
10-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Well, I think this is stupid. Who gives a crapola as to how she pronounces it? I sure as heck couldn't care less. I think we've got some serious problems to think about here rather than this idiotic bullpucky. :lame2:

Sitarro
10-06-2008, 11:59 AM

Yea, you people from Mississippi are some great orators. I guess you don't understand that unless they are trying to trick you into voting for them, the typical elitist asshole Democrat is making fun of Mississippi, her people and the South in general. These people hate you and everyone in the south, don't you get it sycho? I would think you would have figured that out by now.

red states rule
10-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Yea, you people from Mississippi are some great orators. I guess you don't understand that unless they are trying to trick you into voting for them, the typical elitist asshole Democrat is making fun of Mississippi, her people and the South in general. These people hate you and everyone in the south, don't you get it sycho? I would think you would have figured that out by now.

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/143401.jpg

Binky
10-06-2008, 12:06 PM
:clap: :laugh:

namvet
10-06-2008, 12:11 PM

There goes my vote.

and Osama says we have 57 states. which is worse????

crin63
10-06-2008, 12:20 PM

There goes my vote.

I feel your pain! How can we possibly vote for someone who cant say nuclear properly. It shows an obvious mental defect doesn't it? I guess I'll have to abandon my mom also because she cant pronounce nuclear or Iraq properly either. Now I'm depressed.

Gee, thanks allot L-A for ruining my day. :coffee:

namvet
10-06-2008, 12:25 PM
I just saw the vid. sounds fine to me..............