PDA

View Full Version : Obama Allies WArn GOP, BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 09:29 PM
This will get interesting!!!!!!!!! The JM machine is getting playbook instruction and failing miserably in the execution!!!!!!!!!!

Source: AP

Obama allies warn GOP to back off attacks.
By CHARLES BABINGTON – 32 minutes ago

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Barack Obama's allies warn that John McCain's attacks on the Democrat's character will lead to the political equivalent of mutual assured destruction: fire your big weapon at your own peril.

Several Obama surrogates said his supporters may start reminding voters of McCain's ties to Charles Keating, a convicted savings and loan owner whose actions two decades ago triggered a Senate ethics investigation that involved McCain as one of the "Keating Five."

The warnings of massive retaliation came as McCain's running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, took on the role of attacker and said that Obama sees America as so imperfect "that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country." She was referring to an early Obama supporter, 1960s radical Bill Ayers, a founder of the Weather Underground whose members were blamed for several bombings when Obama was a child.

Obama has denounced Ayer's radical views and activities. But he's not above questioning McCain's character with loaded words....................

More: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5isOFwdbq0tsqatW6vJpkDRTI1gMgD93KHEV80

And heres some more of the spook stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!:

October 05, 2008
Categories: Barack Obama

A shot across the bows

Paul Begala, in a shot on Meet the Press that sounds like something other than an offhand remark, suggests an Obama comeback to an expected McCain ad blitz on the Ayers relationship.

Obama, he was asked about this in a debate in the primaries with Hillary Clinton sitting there, and George Stephanopoulos of ABC asked him about it. He answered it, pointed out that the despicable acts this guy committed were committed when apparently Barack Obama was eight years old.

And I think Governor Palin here is making a strategic mistake. This guilt by association path is going to be trouble ultimately for the McCain campaign. You know, you can go back, I have written a book about McCain, I had a dozen researchers go through him, I didn’t even put this in the book. But John McCain sat on the board of a very right-wing organization, it was the U.S. Council for World Freedom, it was chaired by a guy named John Singlaub, who wound up involved in the Iran contra scandal. It was an ultra conservative, right-wing group. The Anti-Defamation League, in 1981 when McCain was on the board, said this about this organization. It was affiliated with the World Anti-Communist League – the parent organization – which ADL said “has increasingly become a gathering place, a forum, a point of contact for extremists, racists and anti-Semites.”

Now, that's not John McCain, I don't think he is that. But you know, the problem is that a lot of people know John McCain’s record better than Governor Palin. And he does not want to play guilt by association or this thing could blow up in his face..............

More: http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1008/A_shot_across_the_bows.html

A lot to consider, but then again, what's a lot?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

stephanie
10-05-2008, 09:37 PM
All we need now is the brown shirts and the jack boots...

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 09:39 PM
That's kinda what I thought, stevie.

Heil Georgie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
10-06-2008, 07:22 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2202/2414933654_4bdf347452.jpg

actsnoblemartin
10-06-2008, 07:44 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2202/2414933654_4bdf347452.jpg

:laugh2: :coffee:

:lol:

Gaffer
10-06-2008, 08:39 PM

It's coming. Look for crime waves to sweep the nation and a forming of a special uniformed security force established to combat it.

stephanie
10-06-2008, 08:48 PM
It's coming. Look for crime waves to sweep the nation and a forming of a special uniformed security force established to combat it.

stock up on ammo..:cheers2:

Mr. P
10-06-2008, 09:44 PM
A lot to consider, but then again, what's a lot?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!

A lot is a space where yer trailer is parked. Also known as a trailer park. Or, dats a lot of Mississippi mansions where da rich folks live.. :poke:

Psychoblues
10-07-2008, 02:47 PM
JM has way too much dirty laundry of his own to start airing out anyone else's.