PDA

View Full Version : Obama Has IRISH Kin In Southern Ohio

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 09:45 PM
This could get international in a New York Heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: Plain Dealer

Roger Kearney squats to place a flag at the cemetery where his and Sen. Barack Obama's ancestors are buried in Fayette County, Ohio. At right is the tombstone of Phebe Kearney, who was Obama's great-great-great-great-great-grandmother.

NEW HOLLAND, Ohio -- Joshua Rea, 30, heard the news while having a bite at CC's White Cottage restaurant. "This is crazy, man," he said incredulously, reaching for a phone to call his dad.

"Obama's ancestors lived right down the road," he told his father, a local farmer. "Our ancestors were probably kicking it with his ancestors."

Here in rural Pickaway County, 30 minutes south of Columbus, word is spreading that a pair of U.S. Sen. Barack Obama's ancestors are buried just a few miles away and that the Democratic nominee has loads of distant relatives living in southern Ohio. All of them are white.

Rea and plenty of other diners at the White Cottage admitted it comes as a big surprise to hear that Obama, often regarded simplistically as the black candidate for president, is related, on his mother's side, to the Kearney family, who migrated from Ireland two centuries ago and were early settlers in this part of the state..............

More: http://blog.cleveland.com/openers/2008/10/kin.html

Ain't it amazing from whence we have come?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

stephanie
10-05-2008, 09:50 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Say what!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I caught you wondering, didn't I, stevie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Sitarro
10-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Gee, what a great way to get 15 minutes of fame.......... NOT! I'm sure this lush's ancestors are doing cartwheels in their graves.

Psychoblues
10-06-2008, 12:00 AM
And just why would you say a stupid thing like that, zero?

Gee, what a great way to get 15 minutes of fame.......... NOT! I'm sure this lush's ancestors are doing cartwheels in their graves.

As if you haven't said other equally as stupid things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!