PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive: Obama To Hit McCain On Keating Scandal

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 10:02 PM
What goes around comes around!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: The Politico

Exclusive: Obama to hit McCain on Keating scandal
By MIKE ALLEN | 10/5/08 10:09 PM EDT Text Size:

(D-Ill.) on Monday will launch a multimedia campaign to draw attention to the involvement of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) in the “Keating Five” savings-and-loan scandal of 1989-91, which blemished McCain’s public image and set him on his course as a self-styled reformer.

Pushing back against what it calls “guilt-by-association” tactics by McCain, the Obama campaign is e-mailing millions of supporters a link to a website, KeatingEconomics.com, that will have a 13-minute documentary on the scandal beginning at noon Eastern time on Monday. The overnight e-mails urge recipients to pass the link on to friends.

The Obama campaign, including its surrogates appearing on radio and television, will argue that the deregulatory fervor that caused massive, cascading savings-and-loan collapses in the last ‘80s was pursued by McCain throughout his career, and helped cause the current credit crisis.

Obama’s offensive comes after McCain’s running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, spent two days telling voters, donors and reporters that Obama showed poor judgment in his relationship with the former radical William Ayers.

McCain’s campaign has vowed to make a major issue of Obama’s Chicago relationships in coming days, with a senior McCain official telling Politico that they are “the vehicle that allows us to question Obama’s truthfulness about his past and his plans for the future.”..............

More: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14302.html

Who'd a thunk it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

stephanie
10-05-2008, 10:04 PM
say it ain't so...:laugh2:

No1tovote4
10-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Oh noees!!! He's going to "hit" him on something he was cleared by a D led committee on? Boy. That's a powerful "hit".

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 10:22 PM
It's a valid "hit" and a valid point to be made.

Like I said, what goes around comes around, in other words if you send out a snakely inspired communication it may come back to bite your own dumb ass. Can you dig it?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

stephanie
10-05-2008, 10:37 PM
that's not what goes around comes around...

that called, DESPERATION...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/onoz_omg2.gif

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 10:50 PM
That's exactly what I thought about when McCain started using that shit, stevie. Obama has and will respond. What more or less could you expect?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yurt
10-05-2008, 10:54 PM
That's exactly what I thought about when McCain started using that shit, stevie. Obama has and will respond. What more or less could you expect?!?!?!?!?!?!?

so much for being "better" and for "change" :poke:

obama is a liar....check this out:

"What you won't hear from this campaign or this party is the kind of politics that uses religion as a wedge, and patriotism as a bludgeon -- that sees our opponents not as competitors to challenge, but enemies to demonize."
– Barack Obama, June 3, 2008

fightthesmears psydeshow thats it....if mccain is smearing, are you saying that it is right or wrong? if it is wrong, obama is no better for engaging in tthe like as you say.

stephanie
10-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Maybe you don't care that your man-boy hangs with known terrorist, racist minsters who thinks that the United states and the people in it should be damned by God..and your boy king himself, hates America and people who are white unless he can use them to further his agenda...

but the word is now going to get out...and I for one, can't wait...:dance:

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Most of us have had our pockets picked for a lot of years by the rethugs. Obama promises to give those of us who keep up with what's actually happening to our pocketbooks and livelihoods a better chance for success in the middleclass marketplace. Don't you agree?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?

stephanie
10-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Most of us have had our pockets picked for a lot of years by the rethugs. Obama promises to give those of us who keep up with what's actually happening to our pocketbooks and livelihoods a better chance for success in the middle class marketplace. Don't you agree?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?

I never thought I would see you turn against your country, and support someone who hates it..

I'm saddened to see it..

10-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Really? Is Obama this intellectually unarmed? Does Obama really want to go there with the scandals he has around his neck?

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 11:14 PM
You lie and don't even know it, stevie.

I never thought I would see you turn against your country, and support someone who hates it..

I'm saddened to see it..

How can you be so unAmerican?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That's right, you're an Alaskan. Maybe your succession efforts supported by the wolf bitch and her beta spouse will succeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
10-05-2008, 11:29 PM

How can you be so unAmerican?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That's right, you're an Alaskan. Maybe your succession efforts supported by the wolf bitch and her beta spouse will succeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao::cuckoo:

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 11:46 PM
So, explain your lie about I have somehow suddenly become unAmerican in your viewpoint, stevie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:lmao::cuckoo:

After all these years I thought you knew better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
10-06-2008, 12:02 AM

so you believe alaska should not be apart of america :poke:

gulp gulp

stephanie
10-06-2008, 12:08 AM
so you believe alaska should not be apart of america :poke:

gulp gulp

He seems to believe every stupid rumor that has come out of the dailykos, huffpost and DuUnderground about Sarah Palin..

Man, I thought BDS was bad, but....:laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Rumor? What damned rumor, smartass?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

He seems to believe every stupid rumor that has come out of the dailykos, huffpost and DuUnderground about Sarah Palin..

Man, I thought BDS was bad, but....:laugh2:

I've got a lot for you to consider, dumbass, and you respond with that kind of bullshit!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?

Yurt
10-06-2008, 09:10 AM
Rumor? What damned rumor, smartass?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I've got a lot for you to consider, dumbass, and you respond with that kind of bullshit!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?

now thats funny

Psychoblues
10-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Not funny, dumbo. Sad would be the more corredt word for stevie and her apparent understanding of the AIP in her own state and the connection that the Republican nominee for Unites States Vice President has to it.

now thats funny

Hell, that's probably too much for someone with your enormous intellect to understand, yuk?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!