PDA

View Full Version : Employees Will Testify In Palin Probe

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Someday we'll get the truth as to how she manipulated power to satisfy her own designs on retribution and hatred.

Source: AP

ANCHORAGE (AP) - Seven Alaska state employees have reversed course and agreed to testify in an abuse-of-power investigation against Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin.

There is no indication, however, that Palin or her husband will do the same.

Palin, a fist-term Alaska governor, is the focus of a legislative inquiry into whether she abused her office by firing Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan. Monegan says he was dismissed because he wouldn't fire the governor's former brother-in-law...........

More: http://www.kget.com/political/story.aspx?content_id=de666398-44d0-41a3-b523-7139ddd56dea

I hope they put her vindictive ass in PRISON for this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

stephanie
10-05-2008, 10:19 PM
- Seven Alaska state employees have reversed course and agreed to testify in an abuse-of-power investigation against Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin.

:rolleyes:

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Perhaps they were guaranteed immunization and protection from the wolf bitch if she has to go back to being their supervisor?

stephanie
10-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Perhaps they were guaranteed immunization and protection from the wolf bitch if she has to go back to being their supervisor?

wolf bitch...:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 10:53 PM
If you are paying attention, like most Americans, you will realize that she is a female alpha male in an Alaskan society of genuine wolf bitches, stevie. I know, that's too much psychology for you to get all of a sudden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
10-05-2008, 11:00 PM
If you are paying attention, like most Americans, you will realize that she is a female alpha male in an Alaskan society of genuine wolf bitches, stevie. I know, that's too much psychology for you to get all of a sudden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're just way to much of a gentleman for me, psycho..:alcoholic::puke:

you've probably never been to Alaska..

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 11:06 PM
You have obviously been wrong on a number of issues, stevie, and you are wrong on this one as well. Am I supposed to be more polite or articulate than that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Gaffer
10-06-2008, 08:47 AM
you're just way to much of a gentleman for me, psycho..:alcoholic::puke:

you've probably never been to Alaska..

No but he'll say he has.

Psychoblues
10-07-2008, 03:29 PM
And you would be correct, guffer.

No but he'll say he has.

I have been in Alaska at least a half dozen times but never in any political capacity. Do you have a problem with that?

10-07-2008, 05:01 PM
First, she hasnt abused any power so acting as though its a proven fact that she has is dishonest.

Second, before you trumpet the fact that employees are testifying, its usually wise to find out what they are going to say. Cause otherwise you just look stupid.

crin63
10-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Palin's ex brother-in-law tased his step son with a state owned taser, was caught drinking before and while he drove a state vehicle and used his wifes hunting license to take a moose. All violations of state law.

Should those issues be ignored? Those are the reasons for the whole situation.