PDA

View Full Version : Mich GOP County Chair Calls McCain Move "Complete Crock of crap"

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Even the Michigan GOP Party is turning against his lying ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan Martin
Sun Oct 5, 4:55 PM ET

Al Ribeiro, until now McCain's Michigan state director, had the unenviable task of sending out an email to Republicans in the state explaining as delicately as possible why they were pulling out.

"With 30 days before the election, the campaign must decide where it can best utilize its limited resources with the goal of winning nationally and ensuring John McCain is our next President,' Ribiero explained in an message Saturday, adding that McCain hadn't given up on the state and urging activists to keep working.

One county chair wasn't buying -- and he let Ribiero and a large list of other Michigan Republicans know in a scalding email reply.

"If you are going to end visits to the state by McCain/ Palin, do it," urged Jack Waldvogel, Chairman of the Emmet County GOP in a message obtained by Politico. "Just don't formally announce that you are 'pulling out' of Michigan, and then come back two days later asking the base core of support to 'keep working.' What a slap in the face to all the thousands of people who have been energized by the addition of Sarah Palin to the ticket. I've been involved in County Party politics and organization for 40 years, and this is the biggest dumbass stunt I have ever seen."

Waldvogel added later in the message: "He has given up on our State? What a total and complete crock of crap. Again, I think McCain owes the Republicans and the People of Michigan a HUGE APOLOGY. SOON!"

Having to pick and choose which states to compete in is always difficult and bound to leave bruised local feelings, but Michigan is used to being a target state and McCain had lavished attention there since wrapping up the nomination. And Palin's public second-guessing of the move in the days since the decision was made has only angered Michiganders more.

"How on earth are we to get people to work for McCain here, when he has already, publicly, in the media, given up on Michigan?" wondered Waldvogel. "We feel abandoned, we are disappointed, and we are heartsick to know that we aren't important enough for him to fight for."

He signed off his message: "Yours in Republican? efforts"...............

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081005/pl_politico/23115

Interesting, isn't it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

theHawk
10-05-2008, 10:50 PM
It is rather silly to just "pull out" of Michigan. Its obvious its going blue, but there shouldn't had been a big announcement conceeding it.

Yurt
10-05-2008, 10:52 PM
kind of like not seeing the troops in order to get a photo op at a gym....right????

i don't blame them for being upset, but maybe mccain does not have the money....

Psychoblues
10-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Trying to change the subject makes the moves of McCain no less a crock of shit, yuk.

Binky
10-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Well, I'm from Michigan and since we rely heavily on the big automotive companies here, I sure as heck aren't voting for McBush. He's a Bush clone that could keel over any day from a heart attack. Or maybe even from lack of oxygen, since it doesn't seem to be making it to his brain. If he wanted to "pullout", then he should've just done it and not make a big toodoo about it. I would've thought it better to keep a low profile, at that time.

Yurt
10-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Trying to change the subject makes the moves of McCain no less a crock of shit, yuk.

no change of subject, i am using a comparison, you know what those are right.....

Hagbard Celine
10-06-2008, 01:33 PM
no change of subject, i am using a comparison, you know what those are right.....

You're showing your ass is what you're doing. The "skip the troops to go the gym" gag was refuted beyond repute months ago. Get with the program. Now your party lines are "Mavericky Mavericks," "White-flag-o-surrenders! OMG!" and a general air of desperation accompanied by flailing.

Immanuel
10-06-2008, 01:39 PM
i don't blame them for being upset, but maybe mccain does not have the money....

If he doesn't have the money then why not just quietly stop advertising there rather than to make an issue of it?

Heck, if Obama decided to pull out of Florida and I didn't have to listen to his ads all day long, I would be thrilled! Why not just fade away and let the cards lie where they will?

Is this the beginning of the end for the McCain campaign?

Immie

mundame
10-06-2008, 02:20 PM
"How on earth are we to get people to work for McCain here, when he has already, publicly, in the media, given up on Michigan?" wondered Waldvogel. "We feel abandoned, we are disappointed, and we are heartsick to know that we aren't important enough for him to fight for."

Yes..........I thought that was sort of tactless. Why ANNOUNCE it? It's like a bank president coming out and saying they need to recapitalize -- everyone runs for the door, taking their money with them!

If McCain means to run around the country saying he's not putting anymore money or effort into this state, that state, the other state ---- why do that? Why not just shut up about it?

jimnyc
10-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Oh no, run for the hills! A candidate was being honest with his constituents!

Sitarro
10-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Oh no, run for the hills! A candidate was being honest with his constituents!

No shit, I don't see that punk ass Osamabama coming to Texas, I also don't see any of those amateurish ads of his, he's got close to a half billion "donated" and he isn't spending a cent in Texas?

As for Michigan, why would he waste the money on a bunch of Union idiots that will always vote for the give away party? The State that houses that dead city Detroit, I can smell it's rotting corpse from here.

People are going to get in the voting booth and think....... WTF am I thinking, I can't vote for a half white clown that hates that part of himself. A psycho man/child who was abandoned by his low life African sperm donor and raised by a radical crazy mother......... even at 47 he is still seeking his daddy's approval. America will wake up and realize they can't give the keys to the White House, to this racially confused nut case and his mentally deranged wife.

mundame
10-06-2008, 03:12 PM
People are going to get in the voting booth and think....... WTF am I thinking, I can't vote for a half white clown that hates that part of himself. A psycho man/child who was abandoned by his low life African sperm donor and raised by a radical crazy mother......... even at 47 he is still seeking his daddy's approval. America will wake up and realize they can't give the keys to the White House, to this racially confused nut case and his mentally deranged wife.

Given the polls are averaging fully 6% ahead for Obama today, I wouldn't count on that. Six percent ahead is a lot.

Remember, white does not trump senile, Sitarro. Senile is a problem, and that's what McCain showed when he "suspended" his campaign and "cancelled" the debate and rushed to Washington to fix it all up ---------- thus making everything much worse and he still had to do the debate anyway!

That was weak and everybody saw it as weak.

I thought Palin would be McCain's Fatal Mistep, but it turned out to be that campaign suspending.

Sitarro
10-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Given the polls are averaging fully 6% ahead for Obama today, I wouldn't count on that. Six percent ahead is a lot.

Remember, white does not trump senile, Sitarro. Senile is a problem, and that's what McCain showed when he "suspended" his campaign and "cancelled" the debate and rushed to Washington to fix it all up ---------- thus making everything much worse and he still had to do the debate anyway!

I thought Palin would be McCain's Fatal Mistep, but it turned out to be that campaign suspending.

Why did the idea of a U.S. Senator stopping his campaign to go to Washington to do his job offend you so much? Obama is the dick that didn't know enough about what was going on to go vote present.
A silly debate, just like the rock star touring is a waste of money and time..... allowing Congress to spend a trillion dollars without every Congressman's input is what is insane.......... Obamasama is the asshole that didn't get it.

Sitarro
10-06-2008, 03:34 PM

The special "Hannity's America" episode that aired last night and will surely air again will get people talking and thinking about what a skamm the Obamasama candidacy is. The Democrats can't admit that they have nominated an America hating radical with allegiance to Africa, that would be too embarrassing, but the word is getting out. Obamasama will go down before it's over.

Psychoblues
10-07-2008, 03:35 PM
You don't know much about the rules of the US Senate, do you, zero?

Why did the idea of a U.S. Senator stopping his campaign to go to Washington to do his job offend you so much? Obama is the dick that didn't know enough about what was going on to go vote present.
A silly debate, just like the rock star touring is a waste of money and time..... allowing Congress to spend a trillion dollars without every Congressman's input is what is insane.......... Obamasama is the asshole that didn't get it.

Why am I not surprised?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

manu1959
10-07-2008, 03:47 PM
You're showing your ass is what you're doing. The "skip the troops to go the gym" gag was refuted beyond repute months ago. Get with the program. Now your party lines are "Mavericky Mavericks," "White-flag-o-surrenders! OMG!" and a general air of desperation accompanied by flailing.

btw.....when is your boy going to stop running against bush and start running against mccain....

Psychoblues
10-07-2008, 03:50 PM
bush, mccain? What's the difference?

btw.....when is your boy going to stop running against bush and start running against mccain....

The American people are listening?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Immanuel
10-07-2008, 03:52 PM
No shit, I don't see that punk ass Osamabama coming to Texas, I also don't see any of those amateurish ads of his, he's got close to a half billion "donated" and he isn't spending a cent in Texas?

No Obama ads? Darn! Maybe there is something good about Texas after all, only took me 47 1/2 years to find something good about Texas! :poke: j/k

I envy the fact that you don't have to put up with his ads every time you turn on the TV or radio.

Immie

manu1959
10-07-2008, 04:01 PM
bush, mccain? What's the difference?

The American people are listening?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

actualy 50% of the american people don't vote and 40% of those that do the message doesn't matter as they have voted party line in the last two elections....so to claim the american people agree that bush is mccain is a stretch.....not to mention factually incorrect.....

why doesn't obama just say what he is going to do and let that be enough....

it would seem he is asking for you to vote against bush more than he is asking you to vote for his hope for change.....

Binky
10-09-2008, 10:18 AM
No Obama ads? Darn! Maybe there is something good about Texas after all, only took me 47 1/2 years to find something good about Texas! :poke: j/k

I envy the fact that you don't have to put up with his ads every time you turn on the TV or radio.

Immie

No crapola! Here in Michigan we have to put up with the ads from both of these pissants. Esp. those of Obama, since he's a dem. They are pandering big time for the votes since we're the auto capital. What a couple of puds. I'm tired of it all. They can shut the heck up anytime now.

Immanuel
10-09-2008, 10:23 AM
No crapola! Here in Michigan we have to put up with the ads from both of these pissants. Esp. those of Obama, since he's a dem. They are pandering big time for the votes since we're the auto capital. What a couple of puds. I'm tired of it all. They can shut the heck up anytime now.

Smile and be happy, we are less than a month away from the election and regardless of who wins, they will shut up for a few weeks, before they start the next campaign. :)

Immie

Binky
10-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Smile and be happy, we are less than a month away from the election and regardless of who wins, they will shut up for a few weeks, before they start the next campaign. :)

Immie

:clap::dance: You've just made me smile. Thank you very much for that one. Yea, less than a month away. Yehaw! :laugh:

Psychoblues
10-14-2008, 02:00 AM
Immie is occasionally good for a very good smile, binky!!!!!!!!!

:clap::dance: You've just made me smile. Thank you very much for that one. Yea, less than a month away. Yehaw! :laugh:

I thought you already knew that!!!!!!!!!