PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Springsteen Is A No-talent Dick!

Sitarro
10-06-2008, 03:33 AM
What a bunch of chumps that could be coerced into going to a rally to register to vote by this has been. I saw just enough of his "act" to thank GOD I didn't have to listen to more. What a hack.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/162403

Springsteen rocks Obama rally in Philly ........Yea Sure He Did:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

By MARYCLAIRE DALE

PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Bruce Springsteen called the Bush presidency "a disaster" and said many Americans have "justifiably lost faith" in the American dream.
The legendary rocker interrupted a seven-song acoustic set at a voter-registration rally in Philadelphia on Saturday to praise Democrat Barack Obama and bemoan the crises facing the next president. Springsteen said that America remains a house of dreams for some, but that too many people have given up on the promise of fairness and equality.
"I've spent 35 years writing about America and its people and the meaning of the American promise - a promise handed down right here in this city," said the New Jersey rocker, whose songs often depict down-on-their-luck, working-class dreamers. "Our everyday citizens ... have justifiably lost faith in its meaning."
The rally, planned by the Obama campaign a week ago, drew tens of thousands of people to the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Springsteen approached the campaign and asked to help out, an Obama aide said. The Philadelphia event came just days before Monday's voter registration deadline in Pennsylvania.

Gaffer
10-06-2008, 09:47 AM
I have never liked springsteen and his politics makes me like him even less. Who ever told that man he could sing?

stephanie
10-06-2008, 10:01 AM
He's pretty much known for one song..and I don't why he still sings it, he seems to hate the USA..

MtnBiker
10-06-2008, 11:00 AM
I have never owned an album of his, but I do like some of his songs. A big majority of entertainers are liberal, this should not be a surprise.

red states rule
10-06-2008, 11:00 AM
He's pretty much known for one song..and I don't why he still sings it, he seems to hate the USA..

What is with Springsteen? I thought he had a farewell tour in 2004?

10-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Let me see if I get this straight. He is a rock and roll star. Has millions and yet Americans have justifiably lost faith in the American dream?

Abbey Marie
10-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Let me see if I get this straight. He is a rock and roll star. Has millions and yet Americans have justifiably lost faith in the American dream?

Aw, let's be fair now. I'm sure he's really wringing his hands on his private jet and limo rides. :rolleyes:

krisy
10-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Just more Hollywierd/music industry crap.

They honestly think we are too stupid to decide who we want to vote for ourselves. I recently saw a clip of Ashley Judd saying that she felt sorry for women who supported Sarah Palin because we are being decieved to think she is good for women...or close to that.

How condescending is SHE to act like we need her sympathy?? Idiots.

Hagbard Celine
10-06-2008, 03:40 PM
BOOHOO. Ya'll are jealous that McPalin couldn't book him.

Sitarro
10-06-2008, 04:06 PM

Did you listen to him? Who would want that joke on stage with them? He sounded drunk, his guitar sounded like shit and as always he couldn't sing a note........ he's a hack that only liberal nut cases could like, kind of like Obamasama.

manu1959
10-06-2008, 04:28 PM
i have always said springstien sucks.....and i always will.....

10-06-2008, 04:30 PM

Not really. You see we look for substance to our candidates. Not image.

namvet
10-06-2008, 07:32 PM
if I remember he tried this political blitz to get Kerry elected. oops !!