PDA

View Full Version : It's tuff being a liberal on the DP boards

Psychoblues
03-16-2007, 11:33 PM
Bartender, set 'em all up and give me a double!!!! The idiots abound on the boards tonight!!!!!!

Gaffer
03-16-2007, 11:37 PM
If ya can't beat em, get drunk and ramble about it. :cheers2:

Mr. P
03-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Bartender, set 'em all up and give me a double!!!! The idiots abound on the boards tonight!!!!!!

More like it's tuff being an idiot on a board with Intelligent folks.

03-17-2007, 02:53 AM
maybe if you didn't drink so much you wouldnt post all the outrageous stuff you do and people wouldnt be thrashing you.

CockySOB
03-17-2007, 07:01 AM

Good to see you back to normal. When I saw you neg rep me for calling Specter a RINO, I knew you were back to your old self. I'm relieved.

Psychoblues
03-18-2007, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the concern, CockySOB!!!! I worry about you too, sometimes.

Good to see you back to normal. When I saw you neg rep me for calling Specter a RINO, I knew you were back to your old self. I'm relieved.

While I ignore the imlications of your remarks concerning my neg rep (you really ought to see some of the neg reps I get) , I call on the bartender to "Set 'em up" once again. We might get a kick or two out of this yet!!!!!

KitchenKitten99
03-18-2007, 06:36 PM

boo hoo... cry me a river... :lame2:

Gunny
03-18-2007, 06:52 PM
boo hoo... cry me a river... :lame2:

Y'know, I bet if we were all nice to him, he'd go away.:laugh2:

CockySOB
03-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the concern, CockySOB!!!! I worry about you too, sometimes.
:cheers2:

While I ignore the implications of your remarks concerning my neg rep (you really ought to see some of the neg reps I get) , I call on the bartender to "Set 'em up" once again. We might get a kick or two out of this yet!!!!!
Understood. I used to live on a liberal-dominated board. The extremists like to go hog-wild no matter what.

Psychoblues
03-18-2007, 07:59 PM
Damn, Guy, you make more sense every time we speak.

:cheers2:

Understood. I used to live on a liberal-dominated board. The extremists like to go hog-wild no matter what.

I am no liberal, as frequently described and accused on this board. You indicate that you are no conservative as is also accepted and even embraced as posts would evidence on this board.

I have a hard time getting past your avatar. Who wants to refight the civil war that was won by the holders of the truths as represented in 1865 and just who wants to be known as a Cocky Son Of A Bitch?

I dunno? I am sure you have an entertaining explanation for all that, don't 'cha?

Gaffer
03-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Damn, Guy, you make more sense every time we speak.

I am no liberal, as frequently described and accused on this board. You indicate that you are no conservative as is also accepted and even embraced as posts would evidence on this board.

I have a hard time getting past your avatar. Who wants to refight the civil war that was won by the holders of the truths as represented in 1865 and just who wants to be known as a Cocky Son Of A Bitch?

I dunno? I am sure you have an entertaining explanation for all that, don't 'cha?

Were you making a joke again? you forgot the laughing smily to go with that statement.

Psychoblues
03-18-2007, 08:40 PM
If it will make you happy, you ignorant, scumbag son of a bitch, here it is:

Were you making a joke again? you forgot the laughing smily to go with that statement.

:laugh2:

Did you get it or was it lost on you many years ago and you have no desire or ability to retrieve it?

CockySOB
03-18-2007, 09:10 PM

Answered on another thread where you presented the question. Well, the flag part anyway.

I took the moniker of CockySOB from my early days of high school and college. When I thought I was right (usually always), I wasn't shy about voicing my opinion in a loud and obnoxious manner. I was the epitome of "young, dumb and full of ..." well, you get the idea I hope. As I used the moniker and began traversing different aspects of the internet, I chose to stick with this moniker rather than using different monikers everywhere I went. I figured this was consistent and allowed people to follow me wherever I happened to end up. (Actually, I used a total of two anonymous identities over the past 20+ years, as well as my actual identity for a couple of professional forums.)

As someone else said relatively recently, I'm not quite as "Cocky" as I used to be, but I can still be a purebred SOB at times.

:coffee:

Psychoblues
03-19-2007, 08:45 PM
I admitted to have used and appreciated the avatar that you continue to defend .

Answered on another thread where you presented the question. Well, the flag part anyway.

I took the moniker of CockySOB from my early days of high school and college. When I thought I was right (usually always), I wasn't shy about voicing my opinion in a loud and obnoxious manner. I was the epitome of "young, dumb and full of ..." well, you get the idea I hope. As I used the moniker and began traversing different aspects of the internet, I chose to stick with this moniker rather than using different monikers everywhere I went. I figured this was consistent and allowed people to follow me wherever I happened to end up. (Actually, I used a total of two anonymous identities over the past 20+ years, as well as my actual identity for a couple of professional forums.)

As someone else said relatively recently, I'm not quite as "Cocky" as I used to be, but I can still be a purebred SOB at times.

:coffee:

I thought about it and now reject the premise of it. You've never really thought about it, have you?

CockySOB
03-19-2007, 09:51 PM
I thought about it and now reject the premise of it. You've never really thought about it, have you?

Actually, I have given it quite a bit of consideration. Hence, I maintain its usage on a fairly regular basis. But then again, I'm not some liberal elite who prefers to wear two faces. After all, despite your criticism of the Confederate Battle Flag as being racist, YOU are the one who has used the "n-word" in your own diatribes, not me.

So go ahead and do whatever you have to do in order to crawl out of bed and tolerate the image you see in the mirror. Have a nice big helping of delusion and a side of denial. You'll fit in nicely with your librull-elite buddies.

:fu:

Psychoblues
03-19-2007, 10:05 PM
OK, let's suffice it to say that you are afraid of the niggers and I am not.

Actually, I have given it quite a bit of consideration. Hence, I maintain its usage on a fairly regular basis. But then again, I'm not some liberal elite who prefers to wear two faces. After all, despite your criticism of the Confederate Battle Flag as being racist, YOU are the one who has used the "n-word" in your own diatribes, not me.

So go ahead and do whatever you have to do in order to crawl out of bed and tolerate the image you see in the mirror. Have a nice big helping of delusion and a side of denial. You'll fit in nicely with your librull-elite buddies.

:fu:

You are probably afraid of the queers, the otherwise deviants as you reflect a proper society and again I am not afraid of any of them.

My God teaches me differently. You are probably afraid of my God as well, aren't you, CSOB? Have you ever studied the teachings of Jesus Christ? I suggest you do so.

CockySOB
03-20-2007, 07:24 AM
OK, let's suffice it to say that you are afraid of the niggers and I am not.

You are probably afraid of the queers, the otherwise deviants as you reflect a proper society and again I am not afraid of any of them.

My God teaches me differently. You are probably afraid of my God as well, aren't you, CSOB? Have you ever studied the teachings of Jesus Christ? I suggest you do so.

Again with the bigotry and prejudice Psycho. Really son, the more you talk, the worse you come off sounding. BTW, it's called projection, and it's what you're doing when you ascribe your own feelings and characteristics to others. So be sure to take care of the mote in your own eye before trying to counsel others.

M'kay pumpkin? :finger3: