PDA

View Full Version : Poll on Congress: 59% - Kick them all out !!!

namvet
10-06-2008, 12:21 PM
For every noble idea there are thousands or millions of unintended consequences, most of them bad. This economic mess has 700 billion of them!
A 5%, 10% or even a 20% skewing of a poll is not unusual, given that pollsters have their own agendas as does everyone else. However, let the Democrats try and explain why a Congress they dominate has the lowest approval ratings in history. Since a number of other polls give Congress less than a 10% favorable approval rating, does this mean that about 32% of the respondents don't know what they want?
And what's worse, it is possible that next month Americans will give the Democrats even greater control. Go figure!! 59% Would Vote to Replace Entire Congress. Congress was front and center in the national news last week and the American people were far from impressed. If they could vote to keep or replace the entire Congress. 59% of voters would like to throw them all out and start over again. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that just 17% would vote to keep the current legislators in office. the 17% idiots !!!!

story (story)

mundame
10-06-2008, 02:26 PM
If they could vote to keep or replace the entire Congress. 59% of voters would like to throw them all out and start over again. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that just 17% would vote to keep the current legislators in office. the 17% idiots !!!!

story (http://story)

Yes, I saw an op-ed even in the Wall Street Journal fantasizing throwing the entire lot out! http://macg.net/emoticons/smile4.gif

MtnBiker
10-06-2008, 02:26 PM
I would not be suprised if over 80% of imcumbents are reelected. And canidates are claiming that America wants change, what a crock!

krisy
10-06-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm just happy my guy Steve Chabot did not vote for this bill. Our family has been behind him for a long time and he remains conservative. :salute: