PDA

View Full Version : video- Sarah Palin Leaves Protester Speechless in Florida!!

stephanie
10-06-2008, 07:44 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gvGI2pTDcvw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gvGI2pTDcvw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:laugh2::clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvGI2pTDcvw

Sitarro
10-06-2008, 07:54 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gvGI2pTDcvw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gvGI2pTDcvw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:laugh2::clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvGI2pTDcvw

She has more class and street smarts than the entire Democrat Senate including that dildo Obamasama.

namvet
10-06-2008, 07:54 PM
she made one mistake. she called him sir.

midcan5
10-06-2008, 08:11 PM
I had no idea Iraq was a threat to our freedom, boy, I learns sumthing new all the time.

stephanie
10-06-2008, 08:15 PM
I had no idea Iraq was a threat to our freedom, boy, I learns sumthing new all the time.

pfffffeeeeeewsh..:lame2:

Gaffer
10-06-2008, 08:29 PM

All you have to do is look beyond you nose and you will learn a lot more. If iraq were taken over by AQ or iran it would definitely be a threat to our freedom and our security.

You only see your enemy in the white house, while you ignore the real enemies scattered around the world. The same ones your enemy in the white house his protecting you from. Though I personally don't believe you deserve that protection, or the freedoms that come with it.

Silver
10-06-2008, 08:33 PM

Would you like me to post what the Democrats said about Saddam and Iraq and WMD...say from, about 1996 through 2003????

I'd be more than happy to .....

Sitarro
10-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Would you like me to post what the Democrats said about Saddam and Iraq and WMD...say from, about 1996 through 2003????

With adults that might work Silver, unfortunately, liberals have severe learning disorders that prevent them from maturing to a level that understands real life. They live in a fantasy world and when you try to tell them facts they cover their ears and start screaming LALALALALALALALALALA.

namvet
10-06-2008, 08:59 PM
With adults that might work Silver, unfortunately, liberals have severe learning disorders that prevent them from maturing to a level that understands real life. They live in a fantasy world and when you try to tell them facts they cover their ears and start screaming LALALALALALALALALALA.

k-C6sb_W4lE

Yurt
10-06-2008, 09:13 PM

so you don't support the soldiers supporting freedom over there? oh thats right, thats because you belong in the nazi obama camp that takes away your freedom of speech when you criticize him and demands the FBI (his future gestapo) take you down for some "questioning"

red states rule
10-06-2008, 09:21 PM

Allow me. here are a few - there are alot more

“Saddam’s goal … is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed.”—Madeline Albright, 1998

“(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use that arsenal again, as he has 10 times since 1983”—National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, Feb 18, 1998

“Iraq made commitments after the Gulf War to completely dismantle all weapons of mass destruction, and unfortunately, Iraq has not lived up to its agreement.”—Barbara Boxer, November 8, 2002

“The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retained some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capability. Intelligence reports also indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons, but has not yet achieved nuclear capability.”—Robert Byrd, October 2002

“There’s no question that Saddam Hussein is a threat… Yes, he has chemical and biological weapons. He’s had those for a long time. But the United States right now is on a very much different defensive posture than we were before September 11th of 2001… He is, as far as we know, actively pursuing nuclear capabilities, though he doesn’t have nuclear warheads yet. If he were to acquire nuclear weapons, I think our friends in the region would face greatly increased risks as would we.”—Wesley Clark on September 26, 2002

“The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.”—Bill Clinton in 1998

“In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.”—Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

http://johnwlillpop.wordpress.com/2006/12/08/if-bush-lied-about-wmd-so-did-these-democrats/

darin
10-06-2008, 09:40 PM
naughty naughty things...(sigh)...

stephanie
10-06-2008, 09:41 PM
naughty naughty things...(sigh)...

:slap::laugh2:

Sitarro
10-07-2008, 01:55 AM
k-C6sb_W4lE

Is that an early film of Barry Obama the second?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Trigg
10-07-2008, 01:04 PM
She sure shut him up.

Palin In Estero, Florida Yesterday: "Bless your heart sir, my son is in Iraq fighting for your right to protest."

http://www.wjno.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=244038&article=4363230

Noir
10-07-2008, 01:25 PM
I can see what she is tryng to get at but she is wrong, her son is in Iraq fighting for Iraqis rights, not for the rights of Americans

actsnoblemartin
10-07-2008, 01:43 PM
I can see what she is tryng to get at but she is wrong, her son is in Iraq fighting for Iraqis rights, not for the rights of Americans

true

Sitarro
10-07-2008, 02:03 PM

Bullshit, anytime the United States Military is fighting, they are fighting for the United States and it's best interest. That includes our freedom of speech(so many jerks can make assholes of themselves..... freely).:salute: Her son went into the Army to SERVE AND PROTECT his country.

Noir
10-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Bullshit, anytime the United States Military is fighting, they are fighting for the United States and it's best interest. That includes our freedom of speech(so many jerks can make assholes of themselves..... freely).:salute: Her son went into the Army to SERVE AND PROTECT his country.

right...please remind me how saddam hussain was restricting free speech in America, I seem to have forgotten

namvet
10-08-2008, 11:29 AM
ZIIIIIIING right over noirs flat head :laugh2::laugh2:

Noir
10-08-2008, 12:48 PM
...I see...did I miss the joke or am I the joke?

Sitarro
10-08-2008, 01:22 PM
...I see...did I miss the joke or am I the joke?

Did someone say something?

Sitarro
10-08-2008, 01:45 PM
right...please remind me how saddam hussain was restricting free speech in America, I seem to have forgotten

By serving in our Military, they are serving to protect us, our allies and our way of life, that is what they do. Specific cases like that monster Saddam Hussein Obama...... errr....... Saddam Hussein( the Obama part just rolls of the tongue after the name Hussein) is not what was being talked about. He, like Chavez, was like a dog nipping at the tires of passing cars, sooner or later the dog is going to get his ass killed. Saddam threatened the world with his actions, he killed a million people, many with his own hand. He made the world believe that he was unstable and in possession of biological and chemical weapons(he was) and was pursuing the creation of nuclear weapons. If any of those weapons would have gotten in the hands of terrorist, they could have been used against us or our allies(remember the bombings in London a short time ago? What if Anthrax would have been in those backpacks?).

You are young Noir, the young tend to be idealistic in their naivete, I was the same way, I didn't know shit but was sure I did. Obama is no longer young but is afflicted with the same naive mentality........ that's why he connects with children....... he is way too damaged and immature to be President. He is the text book case of a kid who grows up without a father and for the rest of his life tries to gain his acceptance, it's pathetic really. I hope you will remain safe, maybe because of a brave military man or a policeman........ hopefully you will grow to know the truth about the world, it is not a sweet place.

Noir
10-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Did someone say something?

I have no idea what you are tryin to get at here, sorry.

Noir
10-08-2008, 06:02 PM
By serving in our Military, they are serving to protect us, our allies and our way of life, that is what they do. Specific cases like that monster Saddam Hussein Obama...... errr....... Saddam Hussein( the Obama part just rolls of the tongue after the name Hussein) is not what was being talked about. He, like Chavez, was like a dog nipping at the tires of passing cars, sooner or later the dog is going to get his ass killed. Saddam threatened the world with his actions, he killed a million people, many with his own hand. He made the world believe that he was unstable and in possession of biological and chemical weapons(he was) and was pursuing the creation of nuclear weapons. If any of those weapons would have gotten in the hands of terrorist, they could have been used against us or our allies(remember the bombings in London a short time ago? What if Anthrax would have been in those backpacks?).

You are young Noir, the young tend to be idealistic in their naivete, I was the same way, I didn't know shit but was sure I did. Obama is no longer young but is afflicted with the same naive mentality........ that's why he connects with children....... he is way too damaged and immature to be President. He is the text book case of a kid who grows up without a father and for the rest of his life tries to gain his acceptance, it's pathetic really. I hope you will remain safe, maybe because of a brave military man or a policeman........ hopefully you will grow to know the truth about the world, it is not a sweet place.

While much of this may be true it does not detract from my point, the us troops fought for the freedoms and rights of the poor Iraqis how where under saddams rule, not for the freedoms of American citizens.

bullypulpit
10-08-2008, 06:07 PM
All you have to do is look beyond you nose and you will learn a lot more. If iraq were taken over by AQ or iran it would definitely be a threat to our freedom and our security.

You only see your enemy in the white house, while you ignore the real enemies scattered around the world. The same ones your enemy in the white house his protecting you from. Though I personally don't believe you deserve that protection, or the freedoms that come with it.

Ummmm...Al Qaeda wasn't in Iraq until Chimpy McPresident decided to work off his chubby for Saddam and invade the country.

Gaffer
10-08-2008, 06:11 PM

We are in iraq fighting al queda and iranian shites. It's part of the long war. Freedoms, rights and personal safety all fall under the same blanket. Even your freedoms are protected by our soldiers. That's what is meant by protecting us and our allies. The allies part includes you. Since iraq has a government friendly to us and allied to us, they receive the same benefits of protection that you do. We're just doing it in their country.

MtnBiker
10-08-2008, 06:12 PM
That heckler was pwned by Palin and the crowd, shut down! She did not miss a beat.

Yurt
10-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Ummmm...Al Qaeda wasn't in Iraq until Chimpy McPresident decided to work off his chubby for Saddam and invade the country.

that is not true...don't forget they had discussions....

and regardless if saddam did not "openly" want to pair with AQ, you cannot honestly say that AQ was not operating in Iraq before 1-20-2000

Noir
10-08-2008, 06:25 PM
We are in iraq fighting al queda and iranian shites. It's part of the long war. Freedoms, rights and personal safety all fall under the same blanket. Even your freedoms are protected by our soldiers. That's what is meant by protecting us and our allies. The allies part includes you. Since iraq has a government friendly to us and allied to us, they receive the same benefits of protection that you do. We're just doing it in their country.

So we only went into Iraq to counter AQ...funny I don't memo that being the reason at the time...I remember use going in to topple the saddam regime, and in the end 'we got him' right?

There are clearly mixed justifications here, maybe in the US your politicans tell you that ya's are there to fight AQ, but in the UK we are being told we are there to help the Iraqis and ensure democracy remains for the peoples sake.

Gaffer
10-08-2008, 06:27 PM

Aq had a training base in northern iraq for years before we invaded. They just expanded their efforts there after saddam was taken out. And we went after saddam for what he had and was trying to get. Not for harboring aq, which he was. He was a nationalist who supported every terrorist group in the region. He didn't like shites but he would tolerate them as long as they were fighting his enemies.

Gaffer
10-08-2008, 07:15 PM
So we only went into Iraq to counter AQ...funny I don't memo that being the reason at the time...I remember use going in to topple the saddam regime, and in the end 'we got him' right?

There are clearly mixed justifications here, maybe in the US your politicans tell you that ya's are there to fight AQ, but in the UK we are being told we are there to help the Iraqis and ensure democracy remains for the peoples sake.

You have a problem with reading comprehension? We are currently fighting aq and iranian backed shites. We are helping the iraqi's to maintain their security. We initially went in to take out saddam. aq went in hoping to take control of the country and establish a base of operations. They said themselves it was the central front of their war on the west. They have been defeated. All that's left is the mop up operations.

Noir
10-09-2008, 03:40 AM
as a matter of fact I do, but anyways as you just stated we went int Iraq not for AQ but to topple saddam, for the rights of the Iraqi people, we had no idea AQ would move into Iraq, ergo we did not invade to protect amercans rights or any other nations rights except the iraqis...or the oil and defence contracs...

Gaffer
10-09-2008, 04:49 AM
as a matter of fact I do, but anyways as you just stated we went int Iraq not for AQ but to topple saddam, for the rights of the Iraqi people, we had no idea AQ would move into Iraq, ergo we did not invade to protect amercans rights or any other nations rights except the iraqis...or the oil and defence contracs...

You are a thick one. We went in to take out saddam who was a threat to our country. Our rights and freedoms fall under the same protection blanket as our security. We have covered this in hundreds of posts and I don't want to rehash all of that again. Regardless of what the media says, saddam had WMD's or the ability to produce them quickly, including a nuclear program. We attacked iraq as a preemptive action. Just as we will have to do with iran in the next 6 months or so. The peoples rights are just an added bonus.

We destroyed their military and their infrastructure, what little their was, and are now rebuilding them. In this way we have an ally that adds to our security, and yours. The "rights" of the iraqi's is up to their government. It all meshes together with all the other events taking place in the world. One small piece of a very big puzzle.

Noir
10-09-2008, 05:31 AM
Course saddam had WMD's we just did t look hard enough right?...But I digress

So now we are not protecting the rights of protest in the US from saddams repression, now we are protecting rights by a preemptive strike to gaurs against it's WMD's that were so well hidden, so what about N Korea, we know they have IBM as they've tested them...they also have seemed to hVe tested a nucular explosion...so surly, by your logic, not havng a preemtive strike your goverment is not protecting it's people right?

And all this talk about havng an ally that is Iraq...you use to have an ally in Iraq memo?...ya's sold him weapons and maps...what was his name again?...er...saddam hussain?