PDA

View Full Version : What If Ayers Were McCain's Friend

red states rule
10-07-2008, 07:22 AM
Libs are happy to sweep Obama's friends and links to terrorists under the rug, and act like they do not exist

But what if McCain had them as friends?

I have seen libs, and the liberal media; get mad because Gov Palin has a down to Earth attitude, cooks for kids, drives them to school, owns a tanning bed, and did not murder her unborn child.

Can you imagine if it was McCain and Palin that had political rallies in the home of terrorists and were endorsed by Hamas?

GW in Ohio
10-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Libs are happy to sweep Obama's friends and links to terrorists under the rug, and act like they do not exist

But what if McCain had them as friends?

I have seen libs, and the liberal media; get mad because Gov Palin has a down to Earth attitude, cooks for kids, drives them to school, owns a tanning bed, and did not murder her unborn child.

Can you imagine if it was McCain and Palin that had political rallies in the home of terrorists and were endorsed by Hamas?

The Ayers thing is a pure bullshit issue. There's nothing there. It's an issue that a desperate John McCain and his sock puppet are bringing out in an effort to discredit Obama.

If Ayers were associated with McCain in the same way, I would say it's a bullshit issue.

I also think the Keating 5 thing has been put to rest. I wouldn't bring it up unless McCain wants to bring the campaign down to the smear tactic level.

And by the way, that's exactly what Obama has done. He's never mentioned the Keating 5 thing until now.

red states rule
10-07-2008, 07:47 AM
The Ayers thing is a pure bullshit issue. There's nothing there. It's an issue that a desperate John McCain and his sock puppet are bringing out in an effort to discredit Obama.

If Ayers were associated with McCain in the same way, I would say it's a bullshit issue.

I also thing the Keating 5 thing has been put to rest. I wouldn't bring it up unless McCain wants to bring the campaign down to the smear tactic level.

And by the way, that's exactly what Obama has done. He's never mentioned the Keating 5 thing until now.

Like Bill Clinton, it is an issue of character. Libs dismissed Bill's lies and cheating and it came back to bite him and the country

With Obama, he has many friends who hate America, and one who tried to violently overthrow the US government

Like most libs, you are only worried about expanding Dems power, and facts about his character and judgement mean nothing to you. The ends justify the means

darin
10-07-2008, 07:55 AM
Liberals love PERSONALITY. They value Personality and charm over Character and Backbone. It's EASY for them, that way.

red states rule
10-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Liberals love PERSONALITY. They value Personality and charm over Character and Backbone. It's EASY for them, that way.

Why the hell would anyone defend A terrorist?

Why would you not ask Obama why he had dealing with this jerk who wanted to violently overthrow the US government?

Obama was so desperate to attain gain power he befriends a terrorist and libs counld not care less

There is party politics and then there is just plain stupidity. Like MFM, libs have put their party ahead of the country in their quest for power