PDA

View Full Version : Russia's Jerusalem land claim worries Israelis

actsnoblemartin
10-07-2008, 08:55 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081007/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_russia

JERUSALEM - The Russians are coming to downtown Jerusalem, reclaiming ownership of a landmark with the approval of the Israeli government, just as Prime Minister Ehud Olmert visits Moscow to try to iron out serious policy differences between the two countries.

After years of contacts, Olmert's Cabinet agreed Sunday to hand over the small tract known as Sergei's Courtyard. The area, which once accommodated Russian pilgrims visiting the Holy Land, now houses offices of Israel's Agriculture Ministry and the Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel.

Gaffer
10-07-2008, 11:07 AM
The russians are preparing their favorite tactic. They get the area they want, then move russians into it. Then those there will begin insurgent activities causing the Israelis to have to crack down on them. The russians then move against Israel under the pretexts of protecting their citizens.

Israel needs to have some serious discussions with Georgia.

actsnoblemartin
10-07-2008, 12:38 PM
I seriously hate the russian government, if it werent for iran, russia would be #1.

I say its time, the world think about some military and economic punishments.

and bring these faggots to their knees

The russians are preparing their favorite tactic. They get the area they want, then move russians into it. Then those there will begin insurgent activities causing the Israelis to have to crack down on them. The russians then move against Israel under the pretexts of protecting their citizens.

Israel needs to have some serious discussions with Georgia.

emmett
10-07-2008, 12:42 PM
I seriously hate the russian government, if it werent for iran, russia would be #1.

I say its time, the world think about some military and economic punishments.

and bring these faggots to their knees

That's no way for an anti-war individual to be thinking!

actsnoblemartin
10-07-2008, 12:59 PM
who said im anti war?

or pro war?

war is a neccesary evil.

in wwII, 6 million jews died because america didnt give a shit about jews, in 1915-1919, 1.5 million armenians were massacred, in 1994 800,000 rwandans were murdered

Should the world do nothing to prevent genocide?

That's no way for an anti-war individual to be thinking!