PDA

View Full Version : Will The Gloves Come Off Tonight

red states rule
10-07-2008, 09:16 AM
This morning we see the polls are tightening, and with the town hall style debate tonight - this is a golden opportunity for the Palin/McCain ticket to take the lead

If you were one of the "undecided" voters asking question, what would you ask either Obama or McCain?

I would want to Obama explain how he will cut taxes for 95% of taxpayers when the top 1% pay 40% of taxes; the bottom 50% pay 3%; and about 1/3 of workers pay no taxes at all

Also, point out he is wrong when only those making over $250,000 will see a tax increase. By increaseing the capital gains and dividend tax' and taking the cap off SS wages - many people will pay more taxes who are nowhere near the $250,000 income level

actsnoblemartin
10-07-2008, 09:40 AM
honesty and politics go together like o.j. and humility

Joe Steel
10-07-2008, 12:17 PM
This morning we see the polls are tightening, and with the town hall style debate tonight - this is a golden opportunity for the Palin/McCain ticket to take the lead

If you were one of the "undecided" voters asking question, what would you ask either Obama or McCain?

I'd ask McCain why he covered-up the abandonment of POWs in Vietnam.

I'd ask him why he maintains a friendship with and admires a convicted felon like G. Gordon Liddy.

I'd ask McCain if he cheats on his taxes.

jimnyc
10-07-2008, 12:44 PM
I'd ask McCain why he covered-up the abandonment of POWs in Vietnam.

I'd ask him why he maintains a friendship with and admires a convicted felon like G. Gordon Liddy.

I'd ask McCain if he cheats on his taxes.

And he would politely tell you that you're an idiot and dismiss you like everyone else in your pitiful life. :laugh2:

Immanuel
10-07-2008, 12:45 PM
And he would politely tell you that you're an idiot and dismiss you like everyone else in your pitiful life. :laugh2:

Nah, McCain has more class than Obama.

Immie