PDA

View Full Version : CNN Makes Expanded Expose Off Kurtz Re: Ayers

Kathianne
10-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Finally, seems someone wants to do some journalism. I'd put up the video, but can't at school:

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OGU4OGY5ZWQ2ZTkwZjlmZjQyN2Q2N2M3Y2MxZmUxNzQ=

CNN Ayers Revelation [Stanley Kurtz]

I’m delighted to see that the team of CNN reporters I worked with on the Obama-Ayers connection has gone ahead with their report. You can see the video over at Hot Air. My hat’s off to CNN for being willing to air this. Also, while I knew about the Annenberg phase of this report, I had not known about the extraordinary revelation on the 1995 political coming-out party at Ayers' and Dohrn’s home. Previously we’d thought that Alice Palmer, who introduced Obama as her chosen successor at that event, was the moving force behind the party. Now it seems that Ayers and Dohrn were actually the folks who arranged the event and apparently planned it with Obama. That is a very important revelation. Congratulations to Drew Griffin and his crew at CNN.

10/07 10:36 AM

Gaffer
10-07-2008, 10:49 AM
I still have no faith in cnn. But if they continue with this it will open a lot of doors and and lot more questions about other associates of the messiah.