PDA

View Full Version : It's Clear, GE (MSNBC) Is Gaming The Gig

Psychoblues
10-07-2008, 11:47 PM
General Electric is the largest military, energy, telecommunications and household appliance manufacturer in the world. They know what is going to happen in November. They clearly know what is going to happen in November!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I say that again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No matter what happens on the Presidential level, the Democrats will hold the majorities in the House and the Senate. After all, that's where the national majority is located, correct? Maybe. But that is exactly where contracts are considered and approved regardless of who is in the White House.

GE is now gaming the system to improve their chances by only supporting the Democratic contender for the Top Spot!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are not supporting the state and local entities as they know already where that will wind up. It's a bean counter analogy worthy of national recognition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all know me as a Democrat. Some of you even condemn me as worse than that. But, pay attention, young ones. I know a farce when I see one and the actions of GE in the past few months indicate a propensity beyond expectations for not only self preservation but total market dominance in most every field of commercial involvement. Dig it or not, I don't think I am wrong on this issue at this time. Anyone care to educate me?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

namvet
10-08-2008, 09:21 AM
You all know me as a Democrat

a what ?????

Little-Acorn
10-08-2008, 10:32 AM
You all know me as a Democrat.

No, as a psychotic who can't string two coherent thoughts together without lapsing into rampant ignorance or disingenuousness.

(Since you brought it up)

namvet
10-08-2008, 11:24 AM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/Da_Grimm_One/DAP.jpg

Immanuel
10-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Well, pb, I have one thing to say to that. Let's put GE in its place and elect a Republican. :p It would serve them right don't you think? Come to think of it... it would also serve America well not to have Barack Obama in the Oval Office.

Immie

namvet
10-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Well, pb, I have one thing to say to that. Let's put GE in its place and elect a Republican. :p It would serve them right don't you think? Come to think of it... it would also serve America well not to have Barack Obama in the Oval Office.

Immie

if you buy a GE coffee maker, it will have a photo of Osama saying no no no don't drink it !!!!! :laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-08-2008, 02:54 PM
I think you're missing what I'm saying, immie. GE doesn't really care whether it's a Dem or a Repub in the White House other than if a Dem is there at this particular time in history is like icing on the cake. They are certainly going to get their very lucrative government no bid contracts either way but they spend less time and resources obtaining them when there is a clear party in power. I've been watching GE since about 1970 and they are masters at this game. I think that is sad because many other deserving and competent businesses are left hanging out to dry as GE continues to dominate in almost all commercial markets.

Immie

You may think I'm loopy or whatever but I believe that I'm on the correct track on this issue. GE is gaming the system in the most professional and complete way than I have ever witnessed before. And whomever occupies the White House in January needs to be put on notice that the American people are onto the game and are demanding to be treated better than that!!!!!!!!!! Untold trillions in waste, fraud and abuse are at stake, immie.