PDA

View Full Version : I wonder whether I would do better posting

Roomy
03-17-2007, 12:32 PM
on liberal messageboards than I do on extremist sites? Any thoughts?

shattered
03-17-2007, 12:34 PM

Thought? I think you suck either way. :)

Gunny
03-17-2007, 12:39 PM

What with the lack of political content in your posts, what would be the difference?

Roomy
03-17-2007, 12:41 PM
It all boils down to the same thing.

Roomy
03-17-2007, 12:44 PM
In the last fortnight I have deleted accounts at 2 different messageboards, this account is reliant upon a rugby match and it ain't looking good fro somebody:laugh2: I never make false promises.

Abbey Marie
03-17-2007, 03:02 PM
In the last fortnight I have deleted accounts at 2 different messageboards, this account is reliant upon a rugby match and it ain't looking good fro somebody:laugh2: I never make false promises.

See, that's your problem, Roomy. You're spreading your affections all around, yet expecting your relationship with this board to work out. If you want a relationship to work, you have to attend to it, treat it wth respect, buy it flowers once in a while, and never show interest in something on the side. ;)

Sitarro
03-17-2007, 03:26 PM
See, that's your problem, Roomy. You're spreading your affections all around, yet expecting your relationship with this board to work out. If you want a relationship to work, you have to attend to it, treat it wth respect, buy it flowers once in a while, and never show interest in something on the side. ;)

I agree Abbey, unfortunately that hasn't worked for me.

SassyLady
03-17-2007, 04:01 PM

define better?

I agree with Abbey assessment.

PS - my son play rugby and coaches a girl's high school rugby team. Do you play or just watch?

Abbey Marie
03-17-2007, 04:18 PM
I agree Abbey, unfortunately that hasn't worked for me.

If you mean IRL, we loyal-type women hate to hear that. http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/246.gif

Said1
03-18-2007, 07:59 AM

Post where ever you want. I post on a liberal site, primarly for the Canadian content. :rock: