PDA

View Full Version : NEWSFLASH January 15, 2010.

emmett
10-08-2008, 09:37 PM
ABC reports this morning that National Press Secretary Charlie Gibson has denied any wrong doing in the recent "Newsgate" scandal.

"I had no personal involvement in President Obama's decision to sign an executive order banning Fox News from having access to the White House. This was a decision the president made on his own in reaction to Fox refusing to adhere to US GOvernment mandates concerning that networks refusal to honor the Fairness Doctrine."

The Fox scandel became news after Secretary of Defense Wesley Clark was refused an interview on Fox News Channel 168 on XM radio after active duty generals had been interviewed and told of their frustration with the President's decision to bring all military forces out of Iraq during the later part of 2009. The President who had already become angry at Fox because of their coverage of the unemployment catstrophy, which some have exaggerated to be as high as 13.5%, was quoted as saying," The American people are not going to stand for members of the press becoming actively involved in the orchestration of government. The press' job is to report factual news, not manipulate facts in order to accomodate a political agenda."

Secretary of State John Kerry was also quoted as saying," Fox News executives should be brought up on charges of treason. They know good and well that the unemployment rate is no higher than 9.75% and our Congress, as soon as they return from vacation will be addressing that issue. And furthermore, Fox News went out of their way to broadcast inaccurate information about my trip to Russia last week. I did not, and let me make this clear:laugh2:say anything to make anyone angry with me at any time. I recognize the need for Iranistan (who now controls Afganistan and Iraq) to have Nuclear Power and we intend to be of whatever assistance to them we can be. Some of the new Russian Soviet State news folks must have misconstrude a statement they saw on that network."

In other stories this afternoon, the Surgeon General Howard Dean made it clear today that America's new Standard Health Care provisions do provide some assistance to those with prolonged cancer complications from smoking. He was quoted as saying," It is not the intention of the government to deny care to anyone which is why people who were known to have smoked within the last twenty years are getting limited coverage. We can't just treat everyone, these people indulged in behavior known to be risky. We can't jeapordize our resources which are needed to provide care to children and others more deserving. The government authorizes pain releiving drugs that will make their expirations less painful. Besides their body parts are essential to the survival of the program. Keeping them alive until they rot ruins their parts. That would be stupid. YEEEEE-HAW!!!"

Former Vice President Joe Biden had no comment on the matter! Current Vice President Nancy Pelosi said this," Now that we have a majority in the Senate, House and a Democratic President, we can bring about the changes that are good for America, Government will not let the people of America down. Your best interests are always on our minds at all times. In our first year we have clearly demonstrated what better road lies ahead."

The new HUD Secretary Bonnie Frank told ABC that the housing crisis that had been brought on by Republicans is what led to the temporary injunction banning them from appearing on TV until further notice. He had this to say," Dissentors and fanatics in our Congress have mislead the American people into thinking (slobber slobber) that our Government was to blame for 25% homelessness. The Obama administration is working night and day to get the new Government Housing program off the ground. This rhetoric that conservatives are not getting equal treatment with regard to apartments after being removed from their houses is just crap! Crap you hear me....CRAP!" Anyone who it has been deemed necessary to relocate under the new Domain Sacrifice Regulations has been given the utmost consideration. Everyone has the right to a house. It is just unfair that minorities always have to settle for lesser accomodations just because they are unfairly paid by the Corponauts. President Obama promised better than that and he intends to deliver."

Finally in other news.....Bill O'Reilly was sentenced today to five years in Federal Prison for his part in the Spinscam hearings. As you remember O'Reilly was the host of the most popular show on television until shortly after Inaguration day last year when he publicly called for people to stand up and rally against the takeover of the countries financial markets, which was the first thing President Obama did with his new power. President Obama has this to say," How can our Government fix all these problems Republicans caused in eight years of screw ups with having complete control of the money. It is ludicrous to drag it out. We have to act now and not pussyfoot around with the future of the American people. I promised action and that is what the American people are going to get. I feel for the family of Mr. O'Reilly but his treasonous actions are destructive against society. It works right into the mantra that just anybody can stir a hornet's nest of illegal protest and get away with it. How can the logistics of Government work with folks like that going around counterplaying everything we try to do. It isn't American. We are all in this together and must sacrifice to realize a world where everyone is truely equal regardless of how successful we are or what income bracket we represent before adjustment."

This is ABC news reporting for the US Government Television Network, where the spins stops here cause we......are looking out for you!

AFbombloader
10-08-2008, 09:49 PM
:lol::clap:

emmett
10-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Under the Fairness Doctrine it is now required that an opinion from the other side be offered. Today, Fox News opinion will be offered by Alan Colmes, Head Correspondant of Fox News Washington division.

Good Evening America! I agree with everything that was just said. I'm a little stoned right now and not feeling well so I won't drag this on like i normally do. Isn't it wonderful that President Obama has shown the type of grass roots interest in all Americans that he promised.

I want to also add that Fox News apologizes for the misunderstanding caused by one bad apple. We are taking the necessary steps to see that it does not happen again. We at Fox News certainly above all others realize it is condicive to equality to not promote anti-American rhetoric on Television. In doing this it only angers those who for reasons not understood to us may think because they earned more, or tried harder that they are "entitled" to a higher quality of life in America. President Obama has done away with entitlements so noone should be expecting of them any longer.

It was suggested recently that some dissenters had stated that the new America could not be successful in fixing the economic disasters that have been brought on by the Republicans. Fox News does not support these claims. We can not be held accountable however for statements made by rogues who still control the XM satellite stations that have not come into compliance with US Government News Agency guidelines. We continue to remind all Americans that we are not responsible for these people's actions.

I have decided to keep this short tonight so as not to take up the entire ten minutes afforded me under the Fairness doctrine. I realize people have alot to do before curfew and only wanted to make those few points. So.....until authorized broadcasts resume tomorrow at at 7:00 am, good night, this is Alan Colmes reporting for Fox News

10-08-2008, 11:43 PM
There is no way unemployment will be lower than 10%

theHawk
10-08-2008, 11:49 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if all the remaining Republicans boycott Congress if Obama wins and Dems get a supermajority.

emmett
10-09-2008, 03:29 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if all the remaining Republicans boycott Congress if Obama wins and Dems get a supermajority.

That would be interesting......how about if the military did it?