PDA

View Full Version : Happy Saint Patricks Day!!

jackass
03-17-2007, 07:03 PM
Whats everyone got planned for this evening??

jimnyc
03-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, ya Irish bastard! Nothing going on here, just a typical evening. Not like the good 'ol days when we worked in Manhattan, and getting to watch some guy get kicked in the head until he dies. That was some messed up times, crazy Irish bastards were out there drinking starting ta around 10am. That was a typical starting time for Gary though!

manu1959
03-17-2007, 08:46 PM
corned beef cabbage and boddingtons

Abbey Marie
03-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Suffering with a migraine, drinking ginger ale, and trying to watch the NCAA games. Whoopee!

shattered
03-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Suffering with a migraine, drinking ginger ale, and trying to watch the NCAA games. Whoopee!

Nix the ginger ale, get 2 Excedrin Migraine, and a 20oz bottle of Mountain Dew..Consume this within 30 min. You'll be buzzing thru life for about 4 hours, but your headache will be gone.

Abbey Marie
03-17-2007, 09:53 PM
Nix the ginger ale, get 2 Excedrin Migraine, and a 20oz bottle of Mountain Dew..Consume this within 30 min. You'll be buzzing thru life for about 4 hours, but your headache will be gone.

Damn. I took the 2 Excedrin Migraine about 3 hours ago, but no Mountain Dew. It's my second dose in 24 hours, along with about a zillion Advil.

Thanks Shattered. If I still have it tomorrow, I can do the Dew.

shattered
03-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Damn. I took the 2 Excedrin Migraine about 3 hours ago, but no Mountain Dew. It's my second dose in 24 hours, along with about a zillion Advil.

Thanks Shattered. If I still have it tomorrow, I can do the Dew.

Got coffee? No-Doz? Anything WITH caffeine?

Abbey Marie
03-17-2007, 09:59 PM
Got coffee? No-Doz? Anything WITH caffeine?

We drink caffeine free sodas and decaf coffee. :rolleyes: I do have lots of tea, though.

shattered
03-17-2007, 10:02 PM
We drink caffeine free sodas and decaf coffee. :rolleyes: I do have lots of tea, though.

*chuckle* Sorry.. Tea doesn't have enough caffeine in it to kill a migraine... Maybe if you drink 2 boxes worth....?

Abbey Marie
03-17-2007, 10:05 PM
*chuckle* Sorry.. Tea doesn't have enough caffeine in it to kill a migraine... Maybe if you drink 2 boxes worth....?

http://home.earthlink.net/~tranqbase/images/headache.jpg

shattered
03-17-2007, 10:07 PM
http://home.earthlink.net/~tranqbase/images/headache.jpg

She obviously brought that migraine on herself.. If she wouldn't leave the dishes piled up...Sell the damned bird, and make the kid catch his damned butterfly, and put it away, and it looks like her rollers were wound entirely too tight last night.

Abbey Marie
03-17-2007, 10:08 PM
She obviously brought that migraine on herself.. If she wouldn't leave the dishes piled up...Sell the damned bird, and make the kid catch his damned butterfly, and put it away, and it looks like her rollers were wound entirely too tight last night.

:laugh2:

SassyLady
03-18-2007, 01:04 AM

Abbey - eat lots of chocolate - enough to get the same dose of caffeine as a cup of coffee. That kills two birds with one stone!!

{{{{{{{{{{Abbey}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hope you feel better soon.

5stringJeff
03-18-2007, 01:07 PM
I had 3 or 4 Guinesses. I won't have to eat for a week!

Abbey Marie
03-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Abbey - eat lots of chocolate - enough to get the same dose of caffeine as a cup of coffee. That kills two birds with one stone!!

{{{{{{{{{{Abbey}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, KP! :salute: I'm eating the ears off of a chocolate bunny named "Baby Binks" right now. Yummy.

dan
03-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Er.... I'll tell you what I did when I get the pictures back. I do know that I got home around 5, though I'm not entirely sure how (don't worry, I didn't drive).

jackass
03-18-2007, 06:15 PM
corned beef cabbage and boddingtons

Boddingtons??