PDA

View Full Version : McCain is naming democrats

10-09-2008, 01:14 PM
He is going full force in his campaign rally in Wisconsin. Im listening to the clips of him calling out Franks and Dodd right now.

10-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Holy crap, Palin is going after Obama on infanticide! This is awesome!

Gaffer
10-09-2008, 07:37 PM
I turned it on as it was already going on, then FOX cut it off. The fuckers. What little I saw was real interesting and they need to televise more of them. Of course the msm won't show any of that.

FOX did put some talking heads on that complained McCain and Palin should not have been at the event together but should split up and cover different parts of the country.

Joe Steel
10-09-2008, 07:41 PM
He is going full force in his campaign rally in Wisconsin. Im listening to the clips of him calling out Franks and Dodd right now.

McCain is erratic and unbalanced.

He's out of touch, out of ideas and running out of time.

Desperate ranting is all he has left.

Yurt
10-09-2008, 07:41 PM
i don't see this on hulu.com, do you have a link? would like to see.

jimnyc
10-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Joe Steel is erratic and unbalanced.

He's out of touch, out of ideas

You just summed up your entire posting history. Bravo! :clap:

krisy
10-09-2008, 08:19 PM

McCain erratic and unbalanced? Have you listened to Obama and his campaign people(the media) lately? They are insinuating McCain is racist because he called Obama "that one" in the debate. That has to be the sorriest accusation of racism I have ever seen..:laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
10-09-2008, 09:17 PM
McCain erratic and unbalanced? Have you listened to Obama and his campaign people(the media) lately? They are insinuating McCain is racist because he called Obama "that one" in the debate. That has to be the sorriest accusation of racism I have ever seen..:laugh2:

nah, the sorriest one was the guy down in Texas who thought that the term "black hole" was racist...

stephanie
10-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Boy oh boy..we've heard of the OCTOBER SURPRISE..

What we are witnessing is Octobers SURPRISES...

people were wondering if the Hill and Bill have anything to do with this..

the Obambam is getting it from all sides, poor thing..:coffee:

Joe Steel
10-09-2008, 09:56 PM

Unbalanced.

McCain's game is craps. So is Jeff Dearth's. Jeff was at the table when McCain showed up and happily made room for him. Apparently there is some kind of rule or tradition in craps that everyone's hands are supposed to be above the table when the dice are about to be thrown. McCain--"very likely distracted by one of the many people who approached him that evening," Jeff says charitably--apparently was violating this rule. A small middle-aged woman at the table, apparently a "regular," reached out and pulled McCain's arm away. I'll let Jeff take over the story:

"McCain immediately turned to the woman and said between clenched teeth: 'DON'T TOUCH ME.' The woman started to explain...McCain interrupted her: 'DON'T TOUCH ME,' he repeated viciously. The woman again tried to explain. 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?' McCain continued, his voice rising and his hands now raised in the 'bring it on' position. He was red-faced. By this time all the action at the table had stopped. I was completely shocked. McCain had totally lost it, and in the space of about ten seconds. 'Sir, you must be courteous to the other players at the table,' the pit boss said to McCain. "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? ASK ANYBODY AROUND HERE WHO I AM."

This being Puerto Rico, the pit boss might not have known McCain. But the senator continued in full fury--"DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"--and crisis was avoided only when Jeff offered to change places and stand between McCain and the woman who had touched his arm.

Report: McCain Exploded With Rage During Gambling Outing (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/09/report-mccain-exploded-wi_n_133242.html?page=4)

stephanie
10-10-2008, 12:02 AM
:lol:

Oh dear...it's the hufferpost again..
all you need to know about the hufferpost, is they let Alec Baldwin post articles at their site...now whats that tell ya....

ole zaa zaa Hufferton used to be married to a Republican, then she figured out she could make more money by acting like a raving moonbat and starting a moonbat website..and walla.... you have the Huffingtonpost...:coffee:

Joe Steel
10-10-2008, 04:42 AM
:lol:

Oh dear...it's the hufferpost again..
all you need to know about the hufferpost, is they let Alec Baldwin post articles at their site...now whats that tell ya....

ole zaa zaa Hufferton used to be married to a Republican, then she figured out she could make more money by acting like a raving moonbat and starting a moonbat website..and walla.... you have the Huffingtonpost...:coffee:

Desperate.

If attacking the Huffington Post, a well-respected website, is all you've got you might as well just admit to the truth of the story. You won't look as desperate as you do.

PostmodernProphet
10-10-2008, 04:46 AM
Boy oh boy..we've heard of the OCTOBER SURPRISE..

What we are witnessing is Octobers SURPRISES...

people were wondering if the Hill and Bill have anything to do with this..

the Obambam is getting it from all sides, poor thing..:coffee:

the only reason this is an October "surprise" is because the left has been ignoring it since April......

stephanie
10-10-2008, 08:44 AM
Desperate.

If attacking the Huffington Post, a well-respected website, is all you've got you might as well just admit to the truth of the story. You won't look as desperate as you do.

Well respected by raving moonbats like yourself..that's about it..

Joe Steel
10-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Well respected by raving moonbats like yourself..that's about it..

Well-respected by everyone except wingnuts. You're so far beyond reality everything you see in the real world looks like bias or attacks or raving. You have to move toward the rest of us. You're perspective is deceiving you.

stephanie
10-10-2008, 09:04 AM
You're so far beyond reality everything you see in the real world looks like bias or attacks or raving. You have to move toward the rest of us. You're perspective is deceiving you.

are you looking in a mirror?
and you sound a little angry this morning..is that because all the dirty little secrets about you man-boy Marxist is hitting the fan finally...and here you all thought you could just strong arm and jackboot everyone into being silent...tsk tsk..:laugh2:

namvet
10-10-2008, 11:06 AM

but he wins the election. SO EAT IT !!!!!

Joe Steel
10-10-2008, 11:12 AM
are you looking in a mirror?
and you sound a little angry this morning..is that because all the dirty little secrets about you man-boy Marxist is hitting the fan finally...and here you all thought you could just strong arm and jackboot everyone into being silent...tsk tsk..:laugh2:

What dirty little secrets? A casual relationship with a respected educator?

stephanie
10-10-2008, 11:15 AM
What dirty little secrets? A casual relationship with a respected educator?

respected...only in your world and Chicago..:coffee:

Joe Steel
10-10-2008, 11:21 AM
respected...only in your world and Chicago..:coffee:

Sorry, no.

He is now a professor in the College of Education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, holding the title of Distinguished Professor.

Distinguished Professor is an honorary title at many universities for faculty who are recognized by colleagues throughout the world as leaders in their fields.

Why wouldn't Obama, a thoughtful and caring person, accept the assistance of someone respected by colleagues throughout the world as a leader in his field?

stephanie
10-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Sorry, no.

Why wouldn't Obama, a thoughtful and caring person, accept the assistance of someone respected by colleagues throughout the world as a leader in his field?

:coffee:

10-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Sorry, no.

respected? a leader? hahahahahahahaha!

namvet
10-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Sorry, no.

http://rexcurry.net/nazisalute.JPG

http://crwflags.com/fotw/images/d/de-1933.gif

im with him
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2008/01/12/previews/Barack%20Obama-EKP-002379.jpg