PDA

View Full Version : McCain Didn’t Report Ties To Contra Group

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Holy Moly, twice in one day Politico goes after JM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Politico

Kenneth P. Vogel
1 hour, 15 minutes ago

As a freshman congressman in the early 1980s, John McCain did not disclose his connections to a controversial group that was implicated in a secretive plot to supply arms to Nicaraguan militia groups during the Iran-Contra affair.

McCain did not list his service on the board of the U.S. Council for World Freedom on mandatory congressional disclosure forms asking about positions he held outside government.

McCain’s aides said he wasn’t required to report the affiliation.

Democrats in the past several days have seized on McCain’s ties to the U.S. Council and its founder John Singlaub to push back against the McCain campaign’s increasing focus on ties of Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) to Bill Ayers, a founder of the 1960s radical group Weather Underground.

McCain joined the board of the U.S. Council soon after Singlaub founded it in McCain’s adopted hometown of Phoenix in November 1981 as the U.S. branch of the World Anti-Communist League. The league billed itself as a supporter of “pro-Democratic resistance movements fighting communist totalitarianism,” but it had also been branded by critics as a haven for extremists, racists and anti-Semites..................

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081009/pl_politico/14436

I wonder what John has done to piss off his until today best media supporters?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

10-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Right... and it's the McCain camp that's falling apart...

No1tovote4
10-09-2008, 08:42 PM
The spread is closing... This is the best they can do?

Dang. I thought McCain killed his campaign by suspending it and then seeming very ineffective. I guess not.

This is probably the sorriest thing I have ever seen from a campaign.

stephanie
10-09-2008, 08:46 PM
DESPERATION!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 10:04 PM
This is just emerging and much more serious than sitting on a school board with a thug from the 60's.

stephanie
10-09-2008, 10:11 PM
This is just emerging and much more serious than sitting on a school board with a thug from the 60's.

you really ought to be worrying about your man-boy...the shit is hitting the fan from all sides, and he is getting spattered with shit...:coffee:

manu1959
10-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Democrats in the past several days have seized on McCain’s ties to the U.S. Council and its founder John Singlaub to push back against the McCain campaign’s increasing focus on ties of Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) to Bill Ayers, a founder of the 1960s radical group Weather Underground.

why are they pushing back against a non-issue....or are they trying to say obama is as bad as mccain....

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 10:19 PM
Everyone learned a bit about pushing back within the advent of lies, innuendo, false testimony, etc. from the swiftboaters in 2004, dumbo.

why are they pushing back against a non-issue....or are they trying to say obama is as bad as mccain....

Too bad that you missed it. It was hilarious for a while. We soon discovered that it wasn't funny or funning at all. It was lying for an end result that was apparently successful. The repups are starting this shit all over again and this time it just ain't gonna work. Can you dig it?!?!?!?!???!?!

manu1959
10-09-2008, 10:21 PM
Everyone learned a bit about pushing back within the advent of lies, innuendo, false testimony, etc. from the swiftboaters in 2004, dumbo.
Too bad that you missed it. It was hilarious for a while. We soon discovered that it wasn't funny or funning at all. It was lying for an end result that was apparently successful. The repups are starting this shit all over again and this time it just ain't gonna work. Can you dig it?!?!?!?!???!?!

why push back against something that didn't happen.....

obama and co are acting guilty......

stephanie
10-09-2008, 10:23 PM
:lol:

good one...I'll be curious about the answer...:coffee:

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 10:36 PM
We'll see about "guilty" when JM and his cowgirl sidekick start telling some truth. I think this is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

why push back against something that didn't happen.....

obama and co are acting guilty......

They, JM and the barracuda, were warned not to stoop to that level but they did it anyway. The only people they are exciting are ones that will be voting for them anyway and others that like to piss down their legs with a sick sort of glee but don't vote at all!!!!!!!!!!! None of this is hurting Obama/Biden but having a little fun with the imbeciles is at least worth the price of the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
10-09-2008, 10:39 PM
We'll see about "guilty" when JM and his cowgirl sidekick start telling some truth. I think this is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
They, JM and the barracuda, were warned not to stoop to that level but they did it anyway. The only people they are exciting are ones that will be voting for them anyway and others that like to piss down their legs with a sick sort of glee but don't vote at all!!!!!!!!!!! None of this is hurting Obama/Biden but having a little fun with the imbeciles is at least worth the price of the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is obama stooping to the same level......especially in response to something he claims never happened......

i thought dems were better....smarter.....faster.....jumped higher.....

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 10:42 PM
What did I tell you about your lack of reading comprehension skills, m'59?

why is obama stooping to the same level......especially in response to something he claims never happened......

i thought dems were better....smarter.....faster.....jumped higher.....

Do I really need to explain to you why Obama can jump higher, is smarter and run faster than JM? Is that where you're getting confused?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

manu1959
10-09-2008, 10:46 PM
What did I tell you about your lack of reading comprehension skills, m'59?
Do I really need to explain to you why Obama can jump higher, is smarter and run faster than JM? Is that where you're getting confused?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

so why is he playing in the mud and responding to lies......why doesn't he simply stay on his message to take from the rich and give to the poor....and make the world love us again ..... you know like when the world loved us during the clinton and carter years.....

how about this one.....why do hamas, hezbolah and iran all favour obama....

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 10:51 PM
People will stop calling you a liar when you quit lying, cowgirl.

so why is he playing in the mud and responding to lies......why doesn't he simply stay on his message to take from the rich and give to the poor....and make the world love us again ..... you know like when the world loved us during the clinton and carter years.....

How about it?!?!?!?!?!?!???!??!?

manu1959
10-09-2008, 10:58 PM
People will stop calling you a liar when you quit lying, cowgirl.
How about it?!?!?!?!?!?!???!??!?

so what am i lying about.....in this post....

Originally Posted by manu1959

http://www.woai.com/content/blogs/nobull/story.aspx?content_id=e42bd69a-ec57-4dff-a912-d880e242f81e

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=hamas+supports+obama&aq=f&oq=

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=hezbolah+supports+obama&btnG=Search

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 11:03 PM
You have been lying to me ever since I ever knew anything about you, cowgirl. And most of your shit is available for anyone else to absorb as well.

so what am i lying about.....in this post....

I say you're full of shit, a liar, a coward, unAmerican, etc., etc., and I haven't come to that conclusion lightly. Your work is your reputation with me. Dig it?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

stephanie
10-09-2008, 11:07 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/Muttley.gif

manu1959
10-09-2008, 11:09 PM
You have been lying to me ever since I ever knew anything about you, cowgirl. And most of your shit is available for anyone else to absorb as well.
I say you're full of shit, a liar, a coward, unAmerican, etc., etc., and I haven't come to that conclusion lightly. Your work is your reputation with me. Dig it?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

it would seem since you can not refute my assertions you are left to attack the messenger ...... you are one internet badass...

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Au Contraire, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!!

it would seem since you can not refute my assertions you are left to attack the messenger ...... you are one internet badass...

It is YOU that left the debate to attack not the messenger but me personally. Your comprehension skills are worse than I ever considered!!!!!!!

manu1959
10-09-2008, 11:13 PM
Au Contraire, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!!
It is YOU that left the debate to attack not the messenger but me personally. Your comprehension skills are worse than I ever considered!!!!!!!

really.....care to point out which post that was.......

but i will try again...so what am i lying about.....in this post....

http://www.woai.com/content/blogs/no...2-d880e242f81e

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...obama&aq=f&oq=

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ma&btnG=Search

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 11:21 PM
You just don't get it do you, cowgirl?

You will not drag me into that pile of bullshit in which you feel so comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't matter to you that all of that bullshit has been debunked time and time again!!!!!!! You are getting more and more like another poster here that posts the same ol' shit day after day knowing full well it was debunked in some cases years ago and even by the same people that wrote it to begin with!!!!!!!!

Silly, silly YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
10-09-2008, 11:24 PM
You just don't get it do you, cowgirl?

You will not drag me into that pile of bullshit in which you feel so comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't matter to you that all of that bullshit has been debunked time and time again!!!!!!! You are getting more and more like another poster here that posts the same ol' shit day after day knowing full well it was debunked in some cases years ago and even by the same people that wrote it to begin with!!!!!!!!

Silly, silly YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes ..... pretend like it didn't happen and that it is simply not possible that video tapes showing leaders of three dodgey groups support obama andthat one should not wonder why that is ........ click those ruby slippers together.....

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 11:30 PM
I used to "slop the hogs" as my grandfather called it. That didn't make me a pig farmer.

yes ..... pretend like it didn't happen and that it is simply not possible that video tapes showing leaders of three dodgey groups support obama andthat one should not wonder why that is ........ click those ruby slippers together.....

The pigs liked it whether I did or not. Obviously, you like that slop as well.

manu1959
10-09-2008, 11:31 PM
I used to "slop the hogs" as my grandfather called it. That didn't make me a pig farmer.
The pigs liked it whether I did or not. Obviously, you like that slop as well.

so why do you thinks the pigs are in favour of obama......is it because he haspromisedtofeedthem.....

Yurt
10-09-2008, 11:41 PM
:laugh2:

manu rocks

stephanie
10-09-2008, 11:52 PM
is that a new word???

haspromisedtofeedthem...

I feel like we should sign off with..

and thatbitybity thats all folks...
way to go manu:laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-10-2008, 01:16 AM
Enjoy the slop, porky!!!!!!!!!!

so why do you thinks the pigs are in favour of obama......is it because he haspromisedtofeedthem.....

Pitiful, just pitiful!!!!!!!!!!!! What's that sound?!?!?!?!?! It sounds like it smells?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Awwwww,,,,, hopeless,,,,, desperation,,,,,it's going around in the reichwing circles these days!!!!!!!!!! See a doctor, quickly before it completely consumes you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

namvet
10-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Holy Moly, twice in one day Politico goes after JM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Politico

Kenneth P. Vogel
1 hour, 15 minutes ago

As a freshman congressman in the early 1980s, John McCain did not disclose his connections to a controversial group that was implicated in a secretive plot to supply arms to Nicaraguan militia groups during the Iran-Contra affair.

McCain did not list his service on the board of the U.S. Council for World Freedom on mandatory congressional disclosure forms asking about positions he held outside government.

McCain’s aides said he wasn’t required to report the affiliation.

McCain joined the board of the U.S. Council soon after Singlaub founded it in McCain’s adopted hometown of Phoenix in November 1981 as the U.S. branch of the World Anti-Communist League. The league billed itself as a supporter of “pro-Democratic resistance movements fighting communist totalitarianism,” but it had also been branded by critics as a haven for extremists, racists and anti-Semites..................

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081009/pl_politico/14436

I wonder what John has done to piss off his until today best media supporters?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?

and what effect does this have on the election??? never makes the media........

Psychoblues
10-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Strap in tight, nm, the ride is about to get bumpy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what effect does this have on the election??? never makes the media........

I've been trying to tell you that what goes around comes around. Obviously you ain't listening or you just don't understand?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Whatever?!??!?!?!?!