PDA

View Full Version : Fired Official Asked Palin About Her Car Seat Use With Son Trig

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Reckon she was just pissed about the car seat inquiry? The testimony of her ol' man ain't helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: Boston Herald

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Todd Palin talked with more than a dozen state officials, many of them repeatedly, in his crusade to get a state trooper fired who he considered to be a bad cop, a dishonest person and a threat to the Palin family, according to his sworn statement given Wednesday to a legislative investigator.

The 25-page statement from Gov. Sarah Palin’s husband, in response to questions submitted by the investigator, shows that Todd Palin’s efforts started before his wife became governor and accelerated during the first 19 months of her administration.

He also suggested there was bad blood between the governor and former Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan over two other matters:

• An inquiry from Monegan to the governor about whether she once failed to put her infant son Trig in a car seat while she was driving.

• The unavailability of a state trooper airplane for the governor’s use when traveling to the Alaska’s rural areas...................

More: http://www.bostonherald.com/news/2008/view.bg?articleid=1124556&srvc=2008campaign&position=7

The report is due out tomorrow. I saw the entire statement from Todd Palin posted somewhere. If I can find it again I'll try and post it for you!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Silver
10-09-2008, 07:10 PM
asked about a infant car seat ????

how fuckin' petty can you get......its laughable.:lol:..

show your desperation....:finger3:

:pee:Psycho

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Why are you pissed at me, sliver? I didn't write the article or accept the testimony of the lady's husband?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

asked about a infant car seat ????

how fuckin' petty can you get......its laughable.:lol:..

show your desperation....:finger3:

:pee:Psycho

:pee: sliver

manu1959
10-09-2008, 09:47 PM
can the alaska gov fire a trooper without cause......

yes......or........no.......

got a copy of the state troopers review of wooten......

stephanie
10-09-2008, 10:09 PM
the friggin trooper was a psycho with a badge and gun, that used a taser on his own son, was reprimanded by his bosses for drinking and driving while on duty, was threatening the lives of Sarah Palin's sister and father, and yet this is the shit that the Democrats want to friggin continue bringing up as abuse of power..

I've seen desperation before, but this take the prize...

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 10:11 PM
Those reviews were made public several weeks ago, m'59. They were all glowing and very complimentary of the trooper's performance. Testimony from other troopers with whom Wooten worked has been much the same.

can the alaska gov fire a trooper without cause......

yes......or........no.......

got a copy of the state troopers review of wooten......

But, Wooten is not the point of contention here. It is the circumstances surrounding the firing of the official that refused to fire Wooten just because the barracuda insisted that he do so. It just ain't kosher, don't you know?!?!?!?!??!

manu1959
10-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Those reviews were made public several weeks ago, m'59. They were all glowing and very complimentary of the trooper's performance. Testimony from other troopers with whom Wooten worked has been much the same.

But, Wooten is not the point of contention here. It is the circumstances surrounding the firing of the official that refused to fire Wooten just because the barracuda insisted that he do so. It just ain't kosher, don't you know?!?!?!?!??!

are you sure all of wootens reviews were glowing.....

but you avoided the question......is the gov allowed to fire folks without cause.....

stephanie
10-09-2008, 10:21 PM
all ya gotta do is google Wooten..

his reviews are about as glowing as a stinky turd..

as I said already..

Desperation smells any way you post it...:cheers2:

manu1959
10-09-2008, 10:22 PM
all ya gotta do is google Wooten..

his reviews are about as glowing as a stinky turd..

as I said already..

Desperation smells any way you post it...:cheers2:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....you spolied my fun......

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 10:25 PM
All that I saw were glowing and complimentary, dumbo.

are you sure all of wootens reviews were glowing.....

but you avoided the question......is the gov allowed to fire folks without cause.....

If, as you are feebly attempting to imply, the gov could fire state employees "at will" the legislature would have never become involved. Even then in "at will" states such as my state of Mississippi you still need to show some cause or suffer very possible and significant legal and financial consequenses. Retribution is not by any stretch a good cause for termination.

manu1959
10-09-2008, 10:36 PM
All that I saw were glowing and complimentary, dumbo.If, as you are feebly attempting to imply, the gov could fire state employees "at will" the legislature would have never become involved. Even then in "at will" states such as my state of Mississippi you still need to show some cause or suffer very possible and significant legal and financial consequenses. Retribution is not by any stretch a good cause for termination.

wooten had bad reviews and the gov can fire anyone she wants at any time for no reason at all....the legislature can investigate anything it wants at any time for no reason at all.....

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Not true.

wooten had bad reviews and the gov can fire anyone she wants at any time for no reason at all....the legislature can investigate anything it wants at any time for no reason at all.....

Silly you!!!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
10-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Not true.

Silly you!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry sport....but they are facts....

stephanie
10-09-2008, 10:45 PM
If the Democrats thought they could get some traction out of this trooper thing, they wouldn't care if the dude was a murdering pedophile..

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 10:46 PM
As a matter of fact, cowgirl, they are simple lies oft repeated by those with nothing else with which to defend themselves. It's a passive/aggressive trick used by only the most desperate.

sorry sport....but they are facts....

Sorry, cowgirl, you lose this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
10-09-2008, 10:48 PM
As a matter of fact, cowgirl, they are simple lies oft repeated by those with nothing else with which to defend themselves. It's a passive/aggressive trick used by only the most desperate.
Sorry, cowgirl, you lose this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you contend that wooten had nobad reviews not one....

that palin did not have the legal right to fire both employees without cause....

that the legislation doesnot have the right to launch an investigation on anything at any time for any reason....

is that your claim.....

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 10:48 PM
That shitty, lying statement alone would get you banned on most political sites, stevie.

If the Democrats thought they could get some traction out of this trooper thing, they wouldn't care if the dude was a murdering pedophile..

But, this one is more understanding of your afflictions.

stephanie
10-09-2008, 10:50 PM
gawd, I googled the story and it came out with CNN, and even they couldn't cover up the stink on the history of this guy...

and you know how bad they wanted to...

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 10:55 PM
I said that I haven't seen one, dumbo. And it appears to me there are no bad reviews as none have been forthcoming.

so you contend that wooten had nobad reviews not one....

that palin did not have the legal right to fire both employees without cause....

that the legislation doesnot have the right to launch an investigation on anything at any time for any reason....

is that your claim.....

Work on that reading comprehension, cowgirl. Do you have tutor or a grammer school teacher friend that might be able to help you?!?!?!??!?!?!

manu1959
10-09-2008, 11:06 PM
I said that I haven't seen one, dumbo. And it appears to me there are no bad reviews as none have been forthcoming.
Work on that reading comprehension, cowgirl. Do you have tutor or a grammer school teacher friend that might be able to help you?!?!?!??!?!?!

so you have incomplete information and can't refute my assertions ..... and your response is i am stupid.....

brillant stuff ...... finish top of your debate class did you .....

Yurt
10-09-2008, 11:07 PM

so you can't answer his questions...shocker

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 11:09 PM
You ended the debate with me long ago, cowgirl.

so you have incomplete information and can't refute my assertions ..... and your response is i am stupid.....

brillant stuff ...... finish top of your debate class did you .....

I prefer more intelligent opposition that has a healthy respect for truth, justice and the American way, if you can dig it?!?!?!???!???!??!

stephanie
10-09-2008, 11:09 PM
That shitty, lying statement alone would get you banned on most political sites, stevie.

But, this one is more understanding of your afflictions.

you my friend, have said a lot worse and you're still here..go figure??:poke:

manu1959
10-09-2008, 11:11 PM
You ended the debate with me long ago, cowgirl.
I prefer more intelligent opposition that has a healthy respect for truth, justice and the American way, if you can dig it?!?!?!???!???!??!

so you contend that wooten had no bad reviews not one.... got that...

doyou contend.....

that the legislation does not have the right to launch an investigation on anything at any time for any reason....

is that your claim.....

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 11:15 PM
I have clearly stated my claim and you act as if I did not. You are making claims of your own and pretending they are mine. Carry on, dumbo!!!!!!!!!

In the meantime, I think I'll get another Busch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
10-09-2008, 11:19 PM
I have clearly stated my claim and you act as if I did not. You are making claims of your own and pretending they are mine. Carry on, dumbo!!!!!!!!!

In the meantime, I think I'll get another Busch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they seemed like simple questions to confirm your posistion.....yet you now seem reluctant to state what you posistion is......

that is generally a sign of someone that has been caught in something less than the truth.....

Psychoblues
10-09-2008, 11:25 PM
When your premise is to make a ridiculous claim and ask in a sarcastic way, "Is that your position" or something to that effect you have already lost your own argument, cowgirl.

they seemed like simple questions to confirm your posistion.....yet you now seem reluctant to state what you posistion is......

that is generally a sign of someone that has been caught in something less than the truth.....

What did I tell you about getting some professional help with your comprehension skills?!??!??!??!??!??!??!

This is beginning to feel like another 12 pack night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
10-09-2008, 11:27 PM
When your premise is to make a ridiculous claim and ask in a sarcastic way, "Is that your position" or something to that effect you have already lost your own argument, cowgirl.
What did I tell you about getting some professional help with your comprehension skills?!??!??!??!??!??!??!

do you contend.....

that the legislation does not have the right to launch an investigation on anything at any time for any reason....

is that your claim.....

yes it is the way i asked the questions.....ya that is the problem.....

Psychoblues
10-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Like I said, cowgirl, reading comprehension is not exactly your forte'. Got that.........

do you contend.....

is that your claim.....

yes it is the way i asked the questions.....ya that is the problem.....

What a freakin' dork you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
10-10-2008, 02:55 PM
psydeshow side steps....

i feel bad for you psydeshow, you got caught and now refuse to answer questions :laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Caught at what, yuk?

psydeshow side steps....

i feel bad for you psydeshow, you got caught and now refuse to answer questions :laugh2:

Every legitamate question that has been asked of me has been answered right here in this thread. Are you and m'59 taking Debate Skills 101 from Joe Steel or what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

AllieBaba
10-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Actually, lawmakers are doubting the validity of any investigation in the first place, since the allegations aren't of illegal activity.

"..... the case has been dogged by accusations of political influence, particularly after the Democrat overseeing the case, Sen. Hollis French, predicted an "October surprise" for the McCain campaign....

Steve Branchflower, a retired prosecutor hired by the Legislature, also investigated whether anyone in the Palin administration pressured auditors to deny Wooten's disability claim. He had claimed he hurt his back moving a body bag, but Todd Palin later said he documented and took photos of Wooten riding a snowmobile that cast suspicion on his injury.

The McCain campaign sought to pre-empt the potentially embarrassing report this week by releasing its own analysis, attributing Monegan's firing to a legitimate dispute over budget priorities and control over the department. They contend that Monegan repeatedly tried to circumvent the governor and her top aides.

"It's not a legal matter as much as a political issue, a management issue, management of her staff," said Thomas Van Flein, an attorney hired by Palin to represent her in the matter.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/sns-ap-palin-troopergate,0,383359.story

As governor, Palin has the right and the duty to fire him if he's not with her program, and pretty much everyone agrees he wasn't. Including him.

trobinett
10-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Reckon she was just pissed about the car seat inquiry? The testimony of her ol' man ain't helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: Boston Herald

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Todd Palin talked with more than a dozen state officials, many of them repeatedly, in his crusade to get a state trooper fired who he considered to be a bad cop, a dishonest person and a threat to the Palin family, according to his sworn statement given Wednesday to a legislative investigator.

The 25-page statement from Gov. Sarah Palin’s husband, in response to questions submitted by the investigator, shows that Todd Palin’s efforts started before his wife became governor and accelerated during the first 19 months of her administration.

He also suggested there was bad blood between the governor and former Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan over two other matters:

• An inquiry from Monegan to the governor about whether she once failed to put her infant son Trig in a car seat while she was driving.

• The unavailability of a state trooper airplane for the governor’s use when traveling to the Alaska’s rural areas...................

More: http://www.bostonherald.com/news/2008/view.bg?articleid=1124556&srvc=2008campaign&position=7

The report is due out tomorrow. I saw the entire statement from Todd Palin posted somewhere. If I can find it again I'll try and post it for you!!!!!!!!!!

Your really reaching on this one PB.

This has been flying around the Internet for some time now, and hasn't gotten any traction, why would you think it would NOW?

Stories like these, no matter what the side, has little class, and generally has exactly the opposite effect desired.:poke: