the 70's were the best ever!

god i hate my age :(

Gaffer
10-09-2008, 08:20 PM
It's all I listen too.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2008, 08:37 PM
It's all I listen too.

thank god for youtube, so a young schmuck :dance: like me :coffee: can find all these gems from the 60's and 70's

can you personally recommend any songs/artists please

you were really living back then, today is a bad dream i wish i could wake up from, except for the music, food , women, and the great board members like you :dance:

and my family , princess and god

:salute:

Gaffer
10-10-2008, 05:51 AM
There's tons of stuff out there Martin. As far as video's go I don't know what to tell you other than goggle 60's groups. I just look for mp3's of the songs I want. I don't need the visual stimulus to enjoy the music.

Goggle Your daily oldie and see what you get.

check out

Buffalo Springfield
Chambers Bros
Turtles
Rolling Stones (early years)
Kinks
Hollies
Beau Brummels
Jan and Dean
Kingsmen
Freddy and the Dreamers
Gerry and the Pacemakers

One hit wonders might get some some good hits as well.

Sitarro
10-10-2008, 10:17 AM
There's tons of stuff out there Martin. As far as video's go I don't know what to tell you other than goggle 60's groups. I just look for mp3's of the songs I want. I don't need the visual stimulus to enjoy the music.

Goggle Your daily oldie and see what you get.

check out

Buffalo Springfield
Chambers Bros
Turtles
Rolling Stones (early years)
Kinks
Hollies
Beau Brummels
Jan and Dean
Kingsmen
Freddy and the Dreamers
Gerry and the Pacemakers

One hit wonders might get some some good hits as well.

What might be interesting to Martin is how many of the great groups broke up into others such as Crosby, Stills and Nash. Stills and Crosby from Buffalo Springfield, Neil Young also, Nash from the Hollies. CSand N are still playing today.

Psychoblues
10-10-2008, 10:33 AM
Research Eric Clapton, marteen. He came from a wide background and much of his early stuff was WAYYYYY before his time even though greatly appreciated by many within it. Also check out some of Bob Dylan's jamm, Joan Baez, Jefferson Airplane, the Grateful Dead, Moby Grape, etc. And by no means forget about Jimi Hendrix!!!!!!!!! Jammin' the 60's and 70's stuff is my favorite passtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Moly!!!!And don't forget about the epitome of early punk rock, Louie, Louie by many groups back then!!!!!!!!!!! Somehow I just can't remember right now the original artists of that jamm?!?!?!??!??!?!??!? I'm sure someone else can give you that!!!!!!!!!

Put on your earphones and listen to the genius of the Masters Of Rock and Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute: