PDA

View Full Version : Asian Markets in Freefall

10-09-2008, 09:22 PM
I posted it in the US current events because this is going to effect us as much as them. The NIKKEI is down 10% this morning. (For you liberals, it is morning in Japan right now). That's around 35% down since this started.

Are we anywhere near the end of this free fall around the world?

Forgot the Link:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/27106905

Gaffer
10-10-2008, 05:23 AM
The world wants to see the US crushed and taken down. Here's a prime example of how goes the US, so goes the world.

All together now

All together now

All together now

All together now

Binky
10-10-2008, 06:37 AM
I posted it in the US current events because this is going to effect us as much as them. The NIKKEI is down 10% this morning. (For you liberals, it is morning in Japan right now). That's around 35% down since this started.

Are we anywhere near the end of this free fall around the world?

Forgot the Link:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/27106905

Nope, I don't think we're going to see an end for a long time. Since this is becoming a global economy, it doesn't come as a surprise to me. We're all tied together, so to speak. When ours fails, others will follow. That's the hazard of being bound together in a worldwide economy. Poop runs downhill and right now it's flowing downstream.

manu1959
10-10-2008, 01:06 PM
it is only money.....you aren't going to die....

Binky
10-10-2008, 03:15 PM

Someday, yes, but at this point in time, doubtful....:dance:

manu1959
10-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Someday, yes, but at this point in time, doubtful....:dance:

funny thing is our economy is not as bad as the rest of the world's.....but we are spoiled.....

10-10-2008, 05:47 PM

I might not die cause of it. But I dont think I can say everyone will.

For example, there are many who wont be able to afford food and heating this winter. They may die.

There may be violence starting when people get desperate. People may hurt and die there too.

I dont mean to be pessimistic. but i dont think that no one will die.

Binky
10-10-2008, 10:39 PM
funny thing is our economy is not as bad as the rest of the world's.....but we are spoiled.....

Ya think?