PDA

View Full Version : Make some people happy...

KitchenKitten99
03-17-2007, 10:06 PM
Got this in one of those chain emails:

DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES FOR PRESIDENT!

Presidential candidates, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edwards were flying to a convention.

Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. I could throw all of them out of the window and make 156 million people very happy."

If you're one of those 156 million forward this!

stephanie
03-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Got this in one of those chain emails:

DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES FOR PRESIDENT!

Presidential candidates, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edwards were flying to a convention.

Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. I could throw all of them out of the window and make 156 million people very happy."

If you're one of those 156 million forward this!

I can't forward it.....
But I can dang sure laugh LMAO...:laugh2: