PDA

View Full Version : FOX NEWS POLL: OBAMA 46, McCAIN 39

Psychoblues
10-10-2008, 05:19 PM
My, my. How intriguing coming from the fair and balanced buch and all!!!!!!!!!

From our Polls Dept:

10/10/08 FOX News Poll: Obama Maintains Lead Over McCain

Barack Obama leads John McCain by 46 percent to 39 percent, according to a FOX News national registered voter poll released Friday. Two weeks ago Obama led by 45 percent to 39 percent (September 22-23).

Obama’s advantage comes mainly from doing better among women, blacks, young voters, those with a college degree, and unmarried voters. He has increased his edge over McCain among women to 16 percentage points, up from a 4-point edge last month (September 8-9).

Obama has also improved his standing with his party faithful. A month ago, 79 percent of Democrats were backing Obama. Today it is 86 percent. McCain has consistently received the backing of over 80 percent of Republicans and is backed by 83 percent today.

Independents split their vote 34 percent Obama and 32 percent McCain, with 24 percent unsure. That’s little changed from two weeks ago when Obama was up by 36 percent to 31 percent and 29 percent undecided............

More: http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/10/10/fox-news-poll-obama-46-mccain-39/

This ought to get the "base" riled up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Joe Steel
10-10-2008, 05:23 PM

From our Polls Dept:

Barack Obama leads John McCain by 46 percent to 39 percent, according to a FOX News national registered voter poll released Friday. Two weeks ago Obama led by 45 percent to 39 percent (September 22-23).

Obama’s advantage comes mainly from doing better among women, blacks, young voters, those with a college degree, and unmarried voters. He has increased his edge over McCain among women to 16 percentage points, up from a 4-point edge last month (September 8-9).

Obama has also improved his standing with his party faithful. A month ago, 79 percent of Democrats were backing Obama. Today it is 86 percent. McCain has consistently received the backing of over 80 percent of Republicans and is backed by 83 percent today.

Independents split their vote 34 percent Obama and 32 percent McCain, with 24 percent unsure. That’s little changed from two weeks ago when Obama was up by 36 percent to 31 percent and 29 percent undecided............

More: http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/10/10/fox-news-poll-obama-46-mccain-39/

This is disturbing.

Anyone who could vote for a Republican is a dangerous radical. I'm concerned so many still exist.

manu1959
10-10-2008, 05:36 PM
so faux news is now a reliable source......

Psychoblues
10-10-2008, 05:46 PM
I never said that, m'59.

so faux news is now a reliable source......

But I'll tip you up for your observation, mr faux news!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your poison?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

10-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Tells me there are alot of undecided voters.

I dont expect this to be close. Its either going to be all one way or all another.

Psychoblues
10-10-2008, 06:09 PM
I wish that were true, a'21. But I think it's gonna be just another in a long line of "close" ones.

I dont expect this to be close. Its either going to be all one way or all another.

If we have another "landslide" victory by one or the other I feel like it would be good for the country and the general American psyche, if you know what I mean!!!!!!!!! I really do long for the days of old, in my particular case, when ALL presidents are revered, respected and worthy of that high level of intelligent consideration. Sadly, I don't see that train comin' 'round the bend, can't you dig it?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Do you mind if I celebrate anyway? You do understand that I am a celebration addict?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

jimnyc
10-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Did this poll sample .00001% of the population or was it .0001%? I have trouble calculating such miniscule figures at times.

namvet
10-10-2008, 06:58 PM

if you believe liberal poll hype.

Psychoblues
10-11-2008, 12:32 AM
The truth just eats your ass up, doesn't it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

if you believe liberal poll hype.

You're such a freaking wus, nv. It is a fauxnews poll. My, my, how you disappoint your disciples and saviours!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never imagined how simply weak you really are!!!!!!!!!!

PostmodernProphet
10-11-2008, 05:18 AM
Barack Obama leads John McCain by 46 percent to 39 percent

personally, I think this is the reason for the stock market tanking.....people are afraid Obama is going to win.....

namvet
10-11-2008, 08:05 AM
The truth just eats your ass up, doesn't it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You're such a freaking wus, nv. It is a fauxnews poll. My, my, how you disappoint your disciples and saviours!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never imagined how simply weak you really are!!!!!!!!!!

and your an AIDS infected faggot. not even the libbys on here repond to you.

faggot.

namvet
10-11-2008, 08:17 AM

From our Polls Dept:

your not even old enough to vote 1/2 breed

OCA
10-11-2008, 10:24 AM
and your an AIDS infected faggot. not even the libbys on here repond to you.

faggot.

Nam, this post proves you ae nothing but a fucking joke here, no respect from either side..............just another over the top douchebag with zero substance.

bullypulpit
10-11-2008, 10:35 AM

From our Polls Dept:

That a FOX Noise poll with these results was actually released is nothing short of amazing.

<a href=http://www.pollster.com/>pollster.com</a> and <a href=http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/>fivethirtyeight.com</a> have show support being as strong or stronger for Obama

mundame
10-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Did this poll sample .00001% of the population or was it .0001%? I have trouble calculating such miniscule figures at times.

This poll sampled about the same number of people that all the other polls have been sampling, and all of them for many weeks have found ever-increasing support for ol' Hussein Barack. There it is. Reality just bit you.

OBAMA? We are going to have a president named WHAT ?????

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghh hhh....

5stringJeff
10-11-2008, 11:42 AM
National polls are irrelevant. State polls matter.

OCA
10-11-2008, 11:43 AM
National polls are irrelevant. State polls matter.

Not to many of the RINOS and hacks here, i've been posting state polls for the battleground states for a while now showing Obama obliterating J.Lib and they simply ignore it.

5stringJeff
10-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Not to many of the RINOS and hacks here, i've been posting state polls for the battleground states for a while now showing Obama obliterating J.Lib and they simply ignore it.

Out of curiosity, are you casting your vote for Chuck Baldwin?

OCA
10-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Out of curiosity, are you casting your vote for Chuck Baldwin?

Yep, got my sample ballot the other day, made sure he was on there.

Mr. P
10-11-2008, 12:01 PM
I'll be watching for those who are never polled and are quietly setting on the side lines waiting to vote.

It could be a big Nov surprise..of course the claim if McCain wins will be "another stolen election".