PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: McCain Shushes Booing Crowd As He Praises Obama

Psychoblues
10-10-2008, 10:45 PM
This is exciting!!!!!!!!! I'll get back with you with a link!!!!!!! Damn, those McCain supporters are some genuine pieces of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hate just spews from them and John ain't having anything to do with it!!!!!!!!!! At least I respect him for that!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

stephanie
10-10-2008, 10:49 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

exciting...:dance:

Psychoblues
10-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Have you been to a JM rally lately, stevie?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

exciting...:dance:

If not, why not?

stephanie
10-10-2008, 10:58 PM
Have you been to a JM rally lately, stevie?

If not, why not?

I'm sure it would be way to oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting for me to handle..:coffee:

Psychoblues
10-10-2008, 11:03 PM
I figure he lost about 20 million reichwingnuts when he did that, stevie.

I'm sure it would be way to oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting for me to handle..:coffee:

But, maybe that's too conservative a figure for you. How many do you think he lost?!?!?!?!???!???!?!?!?!?

Here's a nice, fair and balanced viewpoint of the mess JM is in. I picked it out of many recognizing how sensitive many of you are about this subject.

http://thepage.time.com/2008/10/10/stop-the-presses/

It's real short in recognition of your short attention spans, so I hope you don't mind doing a little looking for yourselves!!!!!!!!!! It's more FUN that way!!!!!!!!!

Binky
10-11-2008, 09:51 AM
I was watching when he shushed that man in the audience. Actually, it was great to see him doing that and speaking up for Obama, rather than hearing all the mud slinging.

However, people love the negative and it obviously works, so that is why they sling the mud. The muddier it gets, the more people like it. Personally, I think it's ugly.

bullypulpit
10-11-2008, 10:30 AM
This is exciting!!!!!!!!! I'll get back with you with a link!!!!!!! Damn, those McCain supporters are some genuine pieces of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hate just spews from them and John ain't having anything to do with it!!!!!!!!!! At least I respect him for that!!!!!!!

I especially liked it when McCain took the mic away from the woman who was saying Obama was an "Arab" and telling her "No, he's not...".

He's sick of the shit-slinging being done by his campaign. Of course it's amusing to watch the media try and be even handed in it's coverage..."Sure it's shit the McCain campaign is throwing at the wall, but the patterns made by it's splattering are really interesting."

mundame
10-11-2008, 11:13 AM

Right, I liked that, too. Shoooo, I actually seriously considered voting after all I (and for McCain), but then I remembered that aggressive idiot Palin and McCain's very sorry show when he was going to cancel everything to solve the financial crisis. I can't live with ANOTHER completely ineffective president for another four years.

But that was good. No doubt he's been hearing a lot of the very uncensored "N" word stuff from people and he doesn't want his candidacy tainted by the real anger and violence of his supporters. Inside voices, people, especially when you're on national TV, hum?

I would be more impressed that it's a sign of character to call for moderating language if he hadn't called his wife what he called her in front of a bunch of reporters several years ago during his last presidential campaign. And of course he was living with his actual wife when he seduced this heiress hussy ----

As a morality ideal, John McCain does not really add up. But it's good that he wants his supporters to talk nice when they get a grip on the mike.

Binky
10-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Right, I liked that, too. Shoooo, I actually seriously considered voting after all I (and for McCain), but then I remembered that aggressive idiot Palin and McCain's very sorry show when he was going to cancel everything to solve the financial crisis. I can't live with ANOTHER completely ineffective president for another four years.

But that was good. No doubt he's been hearing a lot of the very uncensored "N" word stuff from people and he doesn't want his candidacy tainted by the real anger and violence of his supporters. Inside voices, people, especially when you're on national TV, hum?

I would be more impressed that it's a sign of character to call for moderating language if he hadn't called his wife what he called her in front of a bunch of reporters several years ago during his last presidential campaign. And of course he was living with his actual wife when he seduced this heiress hussy ----

As a morality ideal, John McCain does not really add up. But it's good that he wants his supporters to talk nice when they get a grip on the mike.

Hear, hear! I would rather not even vote this election, but when I think about what women went through in the 1920's to acquire the right to vote, it's my obligation to do so. And that being said, is the reason why I will. I will once, again, have to decide which of these two pinheads is the lesser of the two evils. They certainly leave something to be desired.

Gaffer
10-12-2008, 07:08 AM

Do you ever think about the negatives obamanation brings to table. Seems you always quick to condemn McCain for any little thing and make excuses for not voting.

krisy
10-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Do you ever think about the negatives obamanation brings to table. Seems you always quick to condemn McCain for any little thing and make excuses for not voting.

good point,gaffer. I'm not voting for who is running the best campaign,I am voting for who I think is best for the country.

when Clinton was gettin busy in the Oval office,Democrats yelled..."it's none of our business"!! Yet for some reason,for some people, it's o.k. that McCains wives are our business,why is that?

Psychoblues
10-14-2008, 02:04 AM
The wink and nods from the Jm/Sp campaign are hard to ignore, mundame.

Cute, but not reality in the real world, know what I mean?