PDA

View Full Version : Soldier Punished In Beating Of Jewish Trainee

Psychoblues
10-11-2008, 01:03 AM
Just where from hell do these anti-semites originate?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Source: AP

SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — An Army trainee will face nonjudicial punishment rather than criminal charges for beating a Jewish soldier so badly he was treated by a hospital, the military said Friday, in a move that keeps many details of the attack secret.

Fort Benning commanders decided not to seek a court-martial in the attack on Pvt. Michael Handman and will resolve it as a personnel matter rather than a crime.

"I'm infuriated," Jonathan Handman, the beaten soldier's father, said Friday. "The Army's continuing to do what they tried to do from the beginning, which is just shovel this under the carpet. It should be treated and charged as a hate crime."

Fort Benning spokeswoman Monica Manganaro said the Army would not release the name of the soldier responsible for the attack, the punishment he received or the results of a military police investigation because nonjudicial punishments are protected under the federal Privacy Act...................

More: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gNWRiNe9MMsgWg92Uqx-FWRUq3HAD93NST483

This is beyond sad, my brother and sister Americans and Christians. This is criminal if there is such a thing in our Judeo/Christian society!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

trobinett
10-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Just where from hell do these anti-semites originate?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Source: AP

SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — An Army trainee will face nonjudicial punishment rather than criminal charges for beating a Jewish soldier so badly he was treated by a hospital, the military said Friday, in a move that keeps many details of the attack secret.

Fort Benning commanders decided not to seek a court-martial in the attack on Pvt. Michael Handman and will resolve it as a personnel matter rather than a crime.

"I'm infuriated," Jonathan Handman, the beaten soldier's father, said Friday. "The Army's continuing to do what they tried to do from the beginning, which is just shovel this under the carpet. It should be treated and charged as a hate crime."

Fort Benning spokeswoman Monica Manganaro said the Army would not release the name of the soldier responsible for the attack, the punishment he received or the results of a military police investigation because nonjudicial punishments are protected under the federal Privacy Act...................

More: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gNWRiNe9MMsgWg92Uqx-FWRUq3HAD93NST483

This is beyond sad, my brother and sister Americans and Christians. This is criminal if there is such a thing in our Judeo/Christian society!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on good buddy, we know very little of this incident, lets let the deal play out, and see what happens.

As YOUR so quick to point out, "there is always two sides to the story".

Fair enough?:poke:

Psychoblues
10-23-2008, 10:22 PM
Fair enough, trobby!!!!!!!!

Hold on good buddy, we know very little of this incident, lets let the deal play out, and see what happens.

As YOUR so quick to point out, "there is always two sides to the story".

Fair enough?:poke:

But, he has already been found guilty and is now being punished for what seems to be a misdeed on his part. That's the way I see it so far. I am certain he had a defense, however, and it obviously already failed.

BTW, when did I ever even mention hearing the other side of any story, this one or any other?!?!?!?!???!??! That is generally my habit but I don't think I have ever called for it on this board. That would be far too comprehensive for most posters here and they would get bored real fast and disappear into their delirium, don't you think?!??!???!?!?!?!?!?!

theHawk
10-24-2008, 12:22 AM
All the parties involved were punished....what more do you want?

Psychoblues
10-24-2008, 02:12 AM
Simple justice.

All the parties involved were punished....what more do you want?

Ain't that enough?!?!?!?!?!?