PDA

View Full Version : Palin booed at Flyer's game

gabosaurus
10-11-2008, 09:45 PM
The owner of the Philadelphia Flyers, a McCain supporter, invited Sarah Palin to drop the ceremonial first puck at tonight's game. Knowing full well that Palin would be booed, he had the music turned up.
Palin relished the booing. She even stoked it by stating that she would be rooting for the Flyers, who have an Alaska born player.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gd4wQd_gbj8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gd4wQd_gbj8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So McCain has already given away Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan now. What state will be next for the Traitor and his Attack Moose?

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20081011_By_Mari_A__Schaefer.html

Kathianne
10-11-2008, 09:47 PM
The hate displayed from the liberals in the arena was shocking. The naked aggression made young Palin grab onto her mother. There were reports of liberals screaming, "Kill the retard and his mother!" Truly enough to know that hate is not from one side only.

gabosaurus
10-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Not unlike what the conservabots were yelling at the McCain rallly where he tried to calm down the angry masses.
Palin obviously expected and enjoyed the abuse. Why would she bring her young daughter there to witness it? Yet another example of poor parenting decisions.

Kathianne
10-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Not unlike what the conservabots were yelling at the McCain rallly where he tried to calm down the angry masses.
Palin obviously expected and enjoyed the abuse. Why would she bring her young daughter there to witness it? Yet another example of poor parenting decisions.
Very much like the accusations about the rally's. Now we'll see how the media spins it to show their hate. NOT.

Mr. P
10-11-2008, 10:05 PM

Maybe she expected adults to act as such at a sporting event..???? Way to much to expect I guess, especially at a hockey game.

gabosaurus
10-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Philadelphia crowds have booed Santa Claus and pelted injured opposing players with snowballs. Did you expect them to respect a political candidate?
Palin showed poor judgment going to the game and even worse bringing her kids. The one fan did show a lack of taste by asking Willow why she wasn't pregnant yet.

actsnoblemartin
10-11-2008, 10:06 PM
I'd say the hate ratio is 70-30, 80-20 for the tolerant liberals :laugh2:

The hate displayed from the liberals in the arena was shocking. The naked aggression made young Palin grab onto her mother. There were reports of liberals screaming, "Kill the retard and his mother!" Truly enough to know that hate is not from one side only.

Mr. P
10-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Philadelphia crowds have booed Santa Claus and pelted injured opposing players with snowballs. Did you expect them to respect a political candidate?
Palin showed poor judgment going to the game and even worse bringing her kids. The one fan did show a lack of taste by asking Willow why she wasn't pregnant yet.

I don't expect Philadelphia crowds to show respect for anyone at all...Philly is a northeastern slime pit, right up there with NYC and Newark, NJ... IMO.

10-11-2008, 10:36 PM
Funny, the people who were there said the cheers were louder than the boos.

gabosaurus
10-11-2008, 10:38 PM
Of course they did. :rolleyes:

stephanie
10-11-2008, 10:40 PM
The owner of the Philadelphia Flyers, a McCain supporter, invited Sarah Palin to drop the ceremonial first puck at tonight's game. Knowing full well that Palin would be booed, he had the music turned up.
Palin relished the booing. She even stoked it by stating that she would be rooting for the Flyers, who have an Alaska born player.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gd4wQd_gbj8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gd4wQd_gbj8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So McCain has already given away Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan now. What state will be next for the Traitor and his Attack Moose?

and you post this with happiness...I hope you and your daughter never have to experience something like this...

but knowing you, if you had been there you would of been showing your daughter how to boo the loudest...

Silver
10-11-2008, 10:52 PM

I think Palin's young daughters have every right to learn first hand what ignorant, disgusting bastards the Democrats have become....
Its never too early to learn what vile creatures they are.....

I know I've allowed my kids to learn that too....its something our children need to witness for themselves....

stephanie
10-11-2008, 10:58 PM
and how about this one...

we want to take our children to a sporting event that we pay for, we get called unfit for taking them there because a BUNCH OF FUCKING LIBERAL ASSHOLES act like the intolerant jerks they are..

yet that is our fault..............someone has their head screwed on backwards..

krisy
10-11-2008, 11:16 PM
gabo-I cannot believe that you as a mother would condone this f*cking ridiculous,childish behavior. My gosh,Palin had NO reason to believe that a crowd would treat her and her children like that. I don't condone anyone yelling that crap about Obama at McCain's rallies,and that is a piss poor excuse to justify this. Bad behavior should not be justified with more bad behavior.

Politics have gone too far when IDIOTS take things out on candidate's children....Republican or Democrat.

She should have flipped off the crowd of white trash and told them to stick their votes up thier asses.

krisy
10-11-2008, 11:34 PM
I think Palin's young daughters have every right to learn first hand what ignorant, disgusting bastards the Democrats have become....
Its never too early to learn what vile creatures they are.....

I know I've allowed my kids to learn that too....its something our children need to witness for themselves....

Apparently they are mentally ill,that's the only kind of person that would act this way or justify this behavior when children are present.

crin63
10-12-2008, 01:18 AM
Its not to amazing to think that the most famous hockey mom in the USA is asked to go drop the puck for a home opener. A mom who is promoting hockey. It was a good promotional for hockey.

That was a mixed crowd of booing and cheers. More cheers than booing. I've been to a game when the crowd was all boos for a duration similar to the time she was on the ice. It was right after the lockout and Gary Bettman was out on the ice at a Kings game. This was more cheers than boos.

stephanie
10-12-2008, 01:24 AM
I've never cared for hockey, and now I know why..

jimnyc
10-12-2008, 04:44 AM

I think having Palin and her children drop the first puck was a great idea for hockey. Their have been a few instances already this year of "celebrities" doing the same and we're only a few games into the season. The music at such events is ALWAYS that loud, and I've heard it much louder when others have been introduced and walked onto the ice.

I don't think stating she would be rooting for the Flyers is such a big deal considering the game was in Philly. I of course was watching the game as I'm a huge Rangers fan and always have been (just ask Jackass!). Yes, many booed her and her kids, and yes, many cheered them as well.

I think you need to understand sports in general, and especially the tough Philadelphia fans. They'll boo their own players for a month if they don't play as good as they want them to!

gabosaurus
10-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Palin knew full well she would be booed. She knew there would be some vicious things said and perhaps done. Which is why she chose to take her young daughter with her. What wondering parenting!
Or perhaps she would looking for a Flyers or Rangers player to hook up with Willow.

jimnyc
10-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Palin knew full well she would be booed. She knew there would be some vicious things said and perhaps done. Which is why she chose to take her young daughter with her. What wondering parenting!
Or perhaps she would looking for a Flyers or Rangers player to hook up with Willow.

Gabs, please don't ever ask me again why you get lumped together with other retarded posters. You don't just get lumped in, you place yourself there.

stephanie
10-12-2008, 06:13 PM

idiotic and :lame2:

you feel you have a right to judge her parenting..why with you being a parent all of six months..

I hear the dailykos calling you home, you should hurry..

namvet
10-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Funny, the people who were there said the cheers were louder than the boos.

that's what it sounded like on the video to me. but then the poster is retarded:laugh2::laugh2:

namvet
10-12-2008, 06:58 PM

more cheers than boo's. and your the only moose that needs to be attacked fatass

gabosaurus
10-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Gabs, please don't ever ask me again why you get lumped together with other retarded posters. You don't just get lumped in, you place yourself there.

Judging by the responses I have seen to my posts today, I am not the only lame fuktard on this board. You all fall in to the typical right-wing response: If you can't disprove the poster's point, you personally attack the poster. Which never fails to happen here.
This board is full of massive failures at life. Look at yourselves and consider that. If your life is totally fucked up, consider why. If you can't figure it out, look in the mirror.

jimnyc
10-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Judging by the responses I have seen to my posts today, I am not the only lame fuktard on this board. You all fall in to the typical right-wing response: If you can't disprove the poster's point, you personally attack the poster. Which never fails to happen here.
This board is full of massive failures at life. Look at yourselves and consider that. If your life is totally fucked up, consider why. If you can't figure it out, look in the mirror.

Speaking of lumping people together.... I believe I gave you a courteous reply and explained my position. Now you claim my response was "right-wing"? I didn't even involve politics in my reply, it was sports related. I did not attack you. And now you want to toss in about my life being fucked up?

Kindly go fuck yourself. Like I said, you get all the scorn you deserve. You're obviously an extremely bitter and vile person. Or maybe it's just that you're too stupid to separate posters and reply to individuals in kind?

stephanie
10-12-2008, 08:01 PM
because we don't all agree with her post of liberal hate spewed at a woman and her children, our lives are fucked up..

what a hateful loser..:cuckoo:

namvet
10-12-2008, 08:05 PM

we'll be MORE than happy to show you the door. the back one retard

REDWHITEBLUE2
10-12-2008, 10:58 PM
gabo-I cannot believe that you as a mother would condone this f*cking ridiculous,childish behavior. My gosh,Palin had NO reason to believe that a crowd would treat her and her children like that. I don't condone anyone yelling that crap about Obama at McCain's rallies,and that is a piss poor excuse to justify this. Bad behavior should not be justified with more bad behavior.

Politics have gone too far when IDIOTS take things out on candidate's children....Republican or Democrat.

She should have flipped off the crowd of white trash and told them to stick their votes up thier asses. Philly is a Black Ghetto Town full of Ghetto Rats that worship the Racist Messiah Obama Just like Gabby

bullypulpit
10-13-2008, 04:23 AM

Reports? From whom?

Kathianne
10-13-2008, 06:59 AM
Reports? From whom?

http://www.patterico.com/2008/10/12/obama-rallies-turn-ugly/

10/12/2008
Obama Rallies Turn Ugly
Filed under: 2008 Election, General, Humor — Patterico @ 2:04 pm

PHILADELPHIA, PA — In a sign of increasing nastiness on the left, supporters of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama have been booing rivals John McCain and Sarah Palin, and even screaming “liar!” — with no response from Obama.

Yesterday, at a Philadelphia hockey game, Obama supporters booed Sarah Palin — despite the fact that Palin was accompanied by her 7-year-old daughter. Some notoriously conservative news outlets, such as MSNBC, have reported that there were cheers mixed in with the boos. But it appears clear that there was significant booing, all from Democrats — and the trend towards ugliness is clear.

The emotion of anger has been distressingly present at Obama rallies. Stephen Hayes reports the disturbing details.

This morning at a McCain rally here, a bearded young man in the crowd responded to a McCain critique of Barack Obama by shouting: “You’re a liar John!” He then hoisted a young woman with an antiwar poster onto his shoulders and began yelling antiwar gibberish as McCain tried to continue his speech. When McCain supporters ripped up the woman’s sign, she unfolded another one and the spectacle continued.

Earlier, at a rally in Philadelphia, Obama praised John McCain’s service to America and called for a civil debate over the final days of the campaign. He was lustily booed by his angry supporters.

And yesterday, at a McCain rally in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, another angry heckler shouted “Liar” and other insults at McCain from the crowd.

There are indications that Obama has been spurring his crowds to anger, sometimes launching into what Reuters as described as an “attack” against the former POW and military hero, even as McCain has been cautioning his supporters to respect Obama.

In addition, reports indicate that Obama failed to bring his rallies to a grinding halt to remonstrate the hecklers. Some say that Obama must have heard the hecklers, since reporters heard them. Other experts suggest that Obama is creating an atmosphere that could well turn to violence. As James F. Treacher, Professor of Media Studies at Noesutch University, notes: “If Obama isn’t an evil, racist, fascist hatemonger of hateful hatred, why hasn’t he conceded the election?”

Syndicated columnist Michelle Malkin warns that the recent Democratic anger is part of a larger trend of death threats and other concerning behavior from the left. Malkin, who routinely receives racist attacks and death threats from Democrats, notes in a comprehensive post the hate-filled attacks on McCain and Palin, such as artwork calling Palin a “MILP” — “Mother I’d Like to Punch.” Malkin’s post is replete with examples of the left suggesting that President Bush be killed, and that McCain and Palin be attacked in violent ways.

“Holy crap,” New York Times columnist Kall Prugman said in a brief phone interview. “I had no idea we were worse than the people at the McCain rallies.”