PDA

View Full Version : How can McCain run the country...

gabosaurus
10-11-2008, 10:41 PM
If he can't even control his own crowds?
McCain and Palin (along with the conservabot bloggers and talking heads) have worked up so much hate and antagonism that even they can't handle it.
Nice points made by the Detroit Free Press here. I happened to see this while looking to see how bad Michigan sucked it up today.
http://www.freep.com/article/20081011/COL10/81011046

stephanie
10-11-2008, 11:09 PM
McCain and Palin (along with the conservative bloggers and talking heads) have worked up so much hate and antagonism that even they can't handle it.
Nice points made by the Detroit Free Press here. I happened to see this while looking to see how bad Michigan sucked it up today.

you people are a joke...
you march in parades with puppets of people and light them on fire, you stomp on the American flag, you boo people at sporting events..

and you have the nerve...:laugh2:

you liberals have riled people up so much, I expect something to happen if the man-boy is not elected...so you will more than likely enjoy that..

10-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Having been to a McCain/Palin rally i can tell you that the crowds arent that rowdy. The media is blowing this out of proportion because they cant stand seeing bigger more excited Crowds for McCain than Obama.

Classact
10-12-2008, 06:26 PM
I simply can't understand why Obama has any support outside of the Democratic Party? He has terrorists for friends, a anti American pastor, cuts a deal with a slum lord for his home, thinks ACORN is a great organization and his wife's best friend is a terrorists and he and his wife send his children to school with the terrorists children and hang together in social situations...

He has a slick tongue, but used car salesmen and North Korean dictators have slick tongues?

Who is this guy and why does no one ask why his NYC college years are a secret? Did he do his dissertation on Marxism or Communism? Why are those years blank? Perhaps Obama's wive's terrorist friend asked Obama to join the terror force in Chi town and he specializes in Marxism in those lost years in NYC where no one seems to remember him attending class ... where no one including him has record of him having a residence. Who is he?

Kathianne
10-12-2008, 06:45 PM
I simply can't understand why Obama has any support outside of the Democratic Party? He has terrorists for friends, a anti American pastor, cuts a deal with a slum lord for his home, thinks ACORN is a great organization and his wife's best friend is a terrorists and he and his wife send his children to school with the terrorists children and hang together in social situations...

He has a slick tongue, but used car salesmen and North Korean dictators have slick tongues?

Who is this guy and why does no one ask why his NYC college years are a secret? Did he do his dissertation on Marxism or Communism? Why are those years blank? Perhaps Obama's wive's terrorist friend asked Obama to join the terror force in Chi town and he specializes in Marxism in those lost years in NYC where no one seems to remember him attending class ... where no one including him has record of him having a residence. Who is he?

Since McCain has failed to define him, he's whatever one wants him to be. The fault is not Obama's, it's McCain's.

stephanie
10-12-2008, 06:51 PM
and as we have seen, the people who call themselves Democrats don't give a shit about any of his shady dealings, friends or money..

they only care that he has a D next to his name..

you know that Party before country is their motto...

namvet
10-12-2008, 07:01 PM
McCain and Palin (along with the conservabot bloggers and talking heads) have worked up so much hate and antagonism that even they can't handle it.

they were boo'n Osama FATASS !!!!!

NightTrain
10-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Arf! Arf, ruff, rowr!.

http://www.moveon.org/copy/this/and/paste/my/sheep

What's that, girl? Timmy's stuck in the well?

Yurt
10-12-2008, 07:36 PM

apparently bush must be a bad leader as well....he can't control all those people calling him chimp, the devil and doing whatever they can to vote for anyone but him....

you're losing it, big time

what the hell happen to you?

Classact
10-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Since McCain has failed to define him, he's whatever one wants him to be. The fault is not Obama's, it's McCain's.That's a good point... maybe on the next debate McCain could just state without mentioning Obama's name and simply asked each and every American; do you have any neighbors friends that are former terrorists and if so would you "hang with them" socially"; does your wife work with a former terrorist and became social with that terrorist; have you learned after twenty years that your pastor actually hates America and what it stands for; have you or your wife ever bought land together with a slum lord and his wife; have you ever given $80,000.00 to an activist group; have you ever supported giving that same group $25 billion dollars from your friends money? Didn't Obama call McCain's trip to Washington a distraction to work on the bailout? Didn't Obama's association with Senate Democratic Majority leader Harry Reid leave Obama open to criticism when Reid said, the deal was almost finalized until McCain came and derailed it... at that time Obama or other Democrat had placed in the bailout $25 billion dollars of the $700 billion to be awarded to ACORN after the bailout recovered the money... Would it be ethical for McCain to ask Obama if it were he that asked for the $25 billion for ACORN or to give names and ask if Obama agreed that ACORN should have been awarded $25 billion dollars of tax money? Then ask Obama do you know anyone like this?

REDWHITEBLUE2
10-12-2008, 11:03 PM
they were boo'n Osama FATASS !!!!! She's too FUCKING stupid to figure that out

theHawk
10-13-2008, 01:35 AM

Goes to show you how libs think. Our leaders are supposed to "control" the people? I guess we can all expect Obama to use a pretty big stick to beat the population into submission to his will if all his followers think like Gabs.

hjmick
10-13-2008, 10:24 AM

How can Obama run the country...

If he can't even control his own supporters?

http://www.stoptheaclu.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/sp****.jpg