PDA

View Full Version : Right wing hypocrisy

gabosaurus
10-12-2008, 04:51 PM
At the outset of the 2008 primary season, the right-wing bloggers and media talking heads crawled all over each other trying to savage John McCain. There was no Dem candidate they would not prefer over McCain.
Now, of course, they are pretending that nothing happened. The right-wingers are attacking Obama with the same ferocity that they took to McCain earlier.
Blatant hypocrisy, anyone?
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/06/roland.martin/index.html

Kathianne
10-12-2008, 05:01 PM
At the outset of the 2008 primary season, the right-wing bloggers and media talking heads crawled all over each other trying to savage John McCain. There was no Dem candidate they would not prefer over McCain.
Now, of course, they are pretending that nothing happened. The right-wingers are attacking Obama with the same ferocity that they took to McCain earlier.
Blatant hypocrisy, anyone?
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/06/roland.martin/index.html

What is your point with this seeming to be rant?

crin63
10-12-2008, 05:48 PM
That should tell you how bad berry is in the eyes of Republicans then.

It's not hypocrisy, we just never thought anyone in their right minds would ever vote for obama and now that those who so obviously lost their minds nominated good ole berry. Obama makes McCain look like a saint.

If Hillary was your nominee I would probably throw my vote away on Chuck Baldwin.

stephanie
10-12-2008, 07:00 PM
we had to go and support John McCain, to counter all you idiots out there who are wanting to put a American hating, racist, terrorist loving Marxist in the white house..

Yurt
10-12-2008, 07:33 PM
gabby's nuts....as if her vp candidate did not flat out say that obama is not fit for the job...and yes, i biden stand by that statement....oh but now i'm vp candidate, obama is fit :laugh2:

is biden a liar gabs?

is there anything wrong with seeing more of obama's bullcaca and deciding that we need to plug our nose and vote mccain? no hypocrisy, nice try...another fly by night erratic post by the gabster