PDA

View Full Version : Another Way To Die

Said1
10-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Here you go all you Jack White fans - with a special call out to Sitarro. :laugh2:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hM5UJvnbbuY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hM5UJvnbbuY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sitarro
10-13-2008, 02:39 PM
Here you go all you Jack White fans - with a special call out to Sitarro. :laugh2:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hM5UJvnbbuY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hM5UJvnbbuY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I've generally liked most of the Bond theme songs until now...... and I think that Alicia has a lot of potential but has been running with a no-talent crowd that has brought her down. She has way too much ability to waste it on the nigga shit she's been doing since her first album. She is a decent singer and very good on the piano but has been lead astray by dufusses like Jacky boy. Does he try to cut his own hair or did some fag do that to it and old him it's edgy?

As for that asshat Jack, he's hopeless. It's OK if you like him, I just won't be asking to borrow any of your CDs.:puke3::lmao:

Said1
10-13-2008, 03:40 PM
I've generally liked most of the Bond theme songs until now...... and I think that Alicia has a lot of potential but has been running with a no-talent crowd that has brought her down. She has way too much ability to waste it on the nigga shit she's been doing since her first album. She is a decent singer and very good on the piano but has been lead astray by dufusses like Jacky boy. Does he try to cut his own hair or did some fag do that to it and old him it's edgy?

As for that asshat Jack, he's hopeless. It's OK if you like him, I just won't be asking to borrow any of your CDs.:puke3::lmao:

Poor predictable Sitarro. Your use of the words 'asshat', 'fag' and 'dufuss' is....well .....magnificent as usual. :laugh2: Thanks for dropping by, though. I knew you could be counted on for a laugh or two. :laugh2:

Sitarro
10-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Poor predictable Sitarro. Your use of the words 'asshat', 'fag' and 'dufuss' is....well .....magnificent as usual. :laugh2: Thanks for dropping by, though. I knew you could be counted on for a laugh or two. :laugh2:

And your "musical" taste is, as usual, good for not so much a laugh as it is for talking to the toilet..... you know, technicolor yawn.:puke3:

It's OK if you like that shit though, it doesn't make me think you have a tin ear.... really. Enjoy yourself, you are obviously easily entertained.

By the way, you didn't mention my use of the nigga word and I did it just for you P-Said1.

Said1
10-13-2008, 08:08 PM
And your "musical" taste is, as usual, good for not so much a laugh as it is for talking to the toilet..... you know, technicolor yawn.:puke3:

It's OK if you like that shit though, it doesn't make me think you have a tin ear.... really. Enjoy yourself, you are obviously easily entertained.

By the way, you didn't mention my use of the nigga word and I did it just for you P-Said1.

Like I said, always good for a laugh - just like 'ol faithful. :laugh2:

See You Next Tuesday. :salute:

Sitarro
10-14-2008, 01:08 AM
Like I said, always good for a laugh - just like 'ol faithful. :laugh2:

See You Next Tuesday. :salute:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: You screwed it up just like MFM....... synt is not an insult.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Jack White still sucks and Apple computers are the best.:laugh2::salute:

TheSage
10-14-2008, 06:17 PM
You people have descended even further into the pit of totalitarianism.

Jim really made a lapse in judgement allowing Kathianne to be a mod, after she has exhibited time and time again, her various character flaws and inability to reason her way out of a paper sack, her duplicitious and deceitful nature, her power hungry selfishness. Yet people still keep giving her second chances because she's old and has a sick dad.

Who cares. None of that justifies her repeated shitty behavior.

She is truly an awful human being.

Plus, she's stupid as a stump.

hjmick
10-14-2008, 06:26 PM
You people have descended even further into the pit of totalitarianism.

Jim really made a lapse in judgement allowing Kathianne to be a mod, after she has exhibited time and time again, her various character flaws and inability to reason her way out of a paper sack, her duplicitious and deceitful nature, her power hungry selfishness. Yet people still keep giving her second chances because she's old and has a sick dad.

Who cares. None of that justifies her repeated shitty behavior.

She is truly an awful human being.

Plus, she's stupid as a stump.

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/confused-29.gif

TheSage
10-14-2008, 06:29 PM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/confused-29.gif

How may I help you?

TheSage
10-14-2008, 06:30 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: You screwed it up just like MFM....... synt is not an insult.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Jack White still sucks and Apple computers are the best.:laugh2::salute:

What are you? 2 years old?

hjmick
10-14-2008, 06:33 PM
How may I help you?

I am confused, not that I'm the board cop or a moderator or anything, but why this thread? I mean, it's not like I started it or even participated in it until now. It just struck me as odd.

I obviously grasp that there is something between Kathianne and yourself, I have no problem with that, that's between the two of you.

Anyway...haven't seen you around here lately, how's tricks?

TheSage
10-14-2008, 06:36 PM
I am confused, not that I'm the board cop or a moderator or anything, but why this thread? I mean, it's not like I started it or even participated in it until now. It just struck me as odd.

I obviously grasp that there is something between Kathianne and yourself, I have no problem with that, that's between the two of you.

Anyway...haven't seen you around here lately, how's tricks?

Everyone here knows what kathianne is really like. How she's a liar who sucks up to power to try and get some. It's not just me. everyone else is just more polite.

Please explain yourself jim. You know what a C u next tuesday she is. Why?

Who are you, Hjmick?

Im still tricky.

hjmick
10-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Who am I? No one of consequence, really. Just a man sitting in front of a computer who remembers weird shit, like you haven't been around the board for a couple of months, well, at least you haven't posted for a couple of months.

Just trying to be friendly, man. Too much animosity in the world these days.

jimnyc
10-14-2008, 06:47 PM
Everyone here knows what kathianne is really like. How she's a liar who sucks up to power to try and get some. It's not just me. everyone else is just more polite.

Please explain yourself jim. You know what a C u next tuesday she is. Why?

I don't need to explain jack shit to you. Besides, I can't even if I wanted to as you are now banned for simply coming here to be a vile pig and start trouble.

hjmick
10-14-2008, 07:07 PM
That's one way to handle a drive-by. It was as if he posted it in here thinking it might go unnoticed or something. Who knows. It certainly was not the most auspicious return to a board I have seen.

Abbey Marie
10-14-2008, 11:48 PM
There is a full moon tonight and it shows.

As for the thread topic, I don't know who Jack White is and have no opinion on his talents, but I must say I haven't seen anyone look that bad in a tux since the prom. ;)

gabosaurus
10-15-2008, 01:31 AM
Dang, I thought this was going to be a Death Metal thread. :p

Noir
10-15-2008, 03:23 AM
not too fussed about the song as a song by itself, but I'm sure it will work well with the movie, like most recent bond themes. By jack White is a God, one of a few musicans who I must see live before I die, preferably with meg as I love the White stripes.

Sitarro
10-15-2008, 04:21 AM
not too fussed about the song as a song by itself, but I'm sure it will work well with the movie, like most recent bond themes. By jack White is a God, one of a few musicans who I must see live before I die, preferably with meg as I love the White stripes.

I rest my case.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Abbey Marie
10-15-2008, 08:22 AM

Sorry, Clapton already has that title. :)

Sitarro
10-15-2008, 12:21 PM

Waiting on the "Who is Clapton?" response.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Jacjie's hair reminds me of the wigs that the longhaired guys had to wear in the seventies when schools didn't allow long hair on guys.

Noir
10-15-2008, 06:30 PM

Indeedy 'ol Clappers is, hence I stated 'a god' implying many, not 'the god'. It's all in the detail abbs, do try and keep up :p

As a side note other gods/godesses IMO include Morrissey, Tori Amos, Pete Docardy (sp?), Johny Marr, Duffy, Paul Weller ect.

hjmick
10-15-2008, 07:04 PM
... Jimmy Buffett. :D

Abbey Marie
10-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Indeedy 'ol Clappers is, hence I stated 'a god' implying many, not 'the god'. It's all in the detail abbs, do try and keep up :p

I'll try my best, N. :)