PDA

View Full Version : McCain's chances of winning = 2%

SpidermanTUba
10-13-2008, 03:31 PM
http://tubatop101.freewebpage.org/

jimnyc
10-13-2008, 03:36 PM
The chances of anyone giving a shit about a page that looks like it was done by a 6th grader - 1% (after all, Joe Steel is a member here).

hjmick
10-13-2008, 03:37 PM
Hell, I thought this was spam. I was getting ready to send a report. LOL

jimnyc
10-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Hell, I thought this was spam. I was getting ready to send a report. LOL

Fine line between spam and shit. :coffee:

Mr. P
10-13-2008, 04:14 PM
Fine line between spam and shit. :coffee:

NOT in this case!

10-13-2008, 06:03 PM
Lets see what the voters think.

5stringJeff
10-13-2008, 06:28 PM
According to the latest RealClearPolitics electoral map (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/), even if McCain takes every tossup state (unlikely in itself), Obama still wins.

McCain is toast.

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:30 PM
According to the latest RealClearPolitics electoral map (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/), even if McCain takes every tossup state (unlikely in itself), Obama still wins.

McCain is toast.

GOD! Finally someone who sees reality! McCain has zero chance, he's dead in the water.

When he's done we can reclaim the Repub party.

5stringJeff
10-13-2008, 06:32 PM
GOD! Finally someone who sees reality! McCain has zero chance, he's dead in the water.

When he's done we can reclaim the Repub party.

You can have the GOP... I'm done with it.

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:37 PM
You can have the GOP... I'm done with it.

You mean GOPJEFF is over?:laugh2:

I still hold out hope but if they move even farther to the left with some numbnuts in the vein of a Giuliani, screw em!

5stringJeff
10-13-2008, 06:41 PM

I still hold out hope but if they move even farther to the left with some numbnuts in the vein of a Giuliani, screw em!

The party bosses don't give a damn about conservatism and its values. That should be clear to anyone who's been paying attention. The last conservative leader the GOP had was Newt Gingrich, and he has no intention of returning as the GOP standard bearer in this climate. The people who control the GOP are moderates who pay lip service to conservatism.

Those who are primarily social conservatives would be better off joining the Constitution Party. Those who are free-marketers or small government types would be better off joining the Libertarian Party. The GOP, as we knew it from Goldwater to Gingrich, is dead.

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:47 PM
The party bosses don't give a damn about conservatism and its values. That should be clear to anyone who's been paying attention. The last conservative leader the GOP had was Newt Gingrich, and he has no intention of returning as the GOP standard bearer in this climate. The people who control the GOP are moderates who pay lip service to conservatism.

Those who are primarily social conservatives would be better off joining the Constitution Party. Those who are free-marketers or small government types would be better off joining the Libertarian Party. The GOP, as we knew it from Goldwater to Gingrich, is dead.

Man i've been trying to say that here for months just not quite as succinct as that................bet you don't get the flack that I do!:laugh2:

RickSay58
10-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Hello I am new here I say Obama 08 and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:52 PM

Awesome!:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
10-13-2008, 06:55 PM

Welcome to the board, Rick.

And well said- if the first half of your first statement comes true, we will be despearate for the second half to come true.

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Welcome to the board, Rick.

And well said- if the first half of your first statement comes true, we will be despearate for the second half to come true.

Ummm Abbey, babe you know I love ya and I hate to point this out but take a guess at who RickSay is............:laugh2::laugh2:

Take a look at the other thread he posted in.

retiredman
10-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Lets see what the voters think.

I will be curious to see how you explain what the voters will say. very curious.

GW in Ohio
10-14-2008, 07:53 AM

I've seen Giuliani on MSNBC a few times, standing up for McCain. He's been forceful and energetic in a way that McCain could never be, given the fact that McCain is a tired old man.

Of course, Giuliani is completely full of shit, but he would have made a far stronger GOP candidate than McCain.

By the way, I take issue with the premise of this thread. I give McCain a 15% chance of winning.