PDA

View Full Version : Palin Mistakes Fans For Protesters At Va. Rally

Psychoblues
10-13-2008, 04:05 PM
Now,,,,that's how to win friends and influence people!!!!!!!!!

By BOB LEWIS – 1 hour ago

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin accidentally mistook some of her own fans for protesters Monday.

A massive crowd of at least 20,000 spread across the parking lot of Richmond International Raceway. Many on the outer periphery, more than 100 yards from the stage, couldn't hear.

They started chanting, "Louder! Louder!" Palin thought they were protesters, looked toward them and said, "I hope those protesters have the courage and honor to give veterans thanks for their right to protest."

Some in the crowd had stood in place for more than three hours on a sunny day without shade.

More: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h21ZbzgPbTVRftcJPT5vkHkonY5QD93PPVH81

Is she getting a little antsy or what?!?!?!?!??!??!??!?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

hjmick
10-13-2008, 04:10 PM
Is she getting a little antsy or what?!

Sounds like she's getting a tad riled by the protesters. After the "Sarah Palin is a C***" T-shirts, I can't say that I blame her.

Immanuel
10-13-2008, 04:16 PM
Are you sure there weren't other protesters in the crowd?

Intolerant liberals seems to sprout up out of the cracks in the sidewalk. If the fans were so far away that they couldn't hear her with a mic, what makes you think she heard them? Maybe there were others protesting her closer?

Immie

retiredman
10-13-2008, 08:21 PM

Intolerant liberals seems to sprout up out of the cracks in the sidewalk. If the fans were so far away that they couldn't hear her with a mic, what makes you think she heard them? Maybe there were others protesting her closer?

Immie

her own husband leaned over and told her that the people were just trying to let her know that they could not hear her.

oooops.

krisy
10-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Who cares...this is a non story. Apparently she just couldn't hear them.

Some of these posts about Palin have become really ignorant and non important.

What's next....."Sarah Palins deviant Republican dog takes shi*t in neighbors yard"?

REDWHITEBLUE2
10-13-2008, 08:43 PM
What's next....."Sarah Palins deviant Republican dog takes shi*t in neighbors yard"? Hopefully it's Obamas yard :laugh2:

krisy
10-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Hopefully it's Obamas yard :laugh2:

If it is,he will probably be labeled racist :dance:

Immanuel
10-13-2008, 11:17 PM
her own husband leaned over and told her that the people were just trying to let her know that they could not hear her.

oooops.

And where was that in the article? And so what? She couldn't hear what they were saying, big deal.

Immie

gabosaurus
10-13-2008, 11:28 PM
Since this incident happened to Palin, it is a non issue.
If Obama or Biden had done the same thing, the Republibots would crucify their lack of courtesy and respect.

DragonStryk72
10-13-2008, 11:29 PM

Immie

No, no there weren't actually. Hi, this is the resident board Virginian down here, and no, there weren't any protesters anywhere near that area. Most of the protesters have died down since Obama's numbers went up, and to be frank, up until recently, Virginia been a primarily red state.

Immanuel
10-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Since this incident happened to Palin, it is a non issue.
If Obama or Biden had done the same thing, the Republibots would crucify their lack of courtesy and respect.

Oh please if anyone were to dare to protest at you messiah's rally, you guys would crucify the protesters, then burn them at the stake before you castrated them.

Give me a break, Gabby, you know that is true.

Immie

gabosaurus
10-13-2008, 11:34 PM
Where are the protesters? I haven't noticed any. Political rallies (both sides) are so tightly controlled now that I doubt they allow protesters within a couple of blocks.

DragonStryk72
10-13-2008, 11:36 PM
The problem is that both sides have encouraged this divide for years. Now they seem to finally be taking note, as it begins to spiral out of control.

gabosaurus
10-13-2008, 11:39 PM
The problem is that both sides have encouraged this divide for years. Now they seem to finally be taking note, as it begins to spiral out of control.

That is a great point! Kudos to you.

DragonStryk72
10-14-2008, 12:01 AM
That is a great point! Kudos to you.

Lincoln once said, "United we Stand, Divided We Fall". Can you look at even this board and think that we stand united? Put aside the political parties for a moment, and really look at what people say to each other: Both sides seem to assume that they are the "real" Americans. This rhetoric battle that's been waged is to blame, and both sides have created it.

I have been told previously on this board that my arguments were "too reasonable", and it's just sad to me that reasonable intellectual debate is so very dead today. Jefferson and Adams, two of our presidents, as well as founding fathers, pretty well disagreed on most issues, and yet, they put those differences aside for the betterment of all within our borders. Those that refers to these ideals are most normally thought of as "outdated" or "quaint", labelled as "idealists" and left off in the corner. We are the only country in the entire history of the world to be found on an ideal and not military conquest, and the ideal worked well for us, so why is it so odd that people point to that ideal?

stephanie
10-14-2008, 12:09 AM
we won't have to worry once the commies take over..and they didn't even have to fire a shot..

enjoy your freedoms while you still have them..

Psychoblues
10-14-2008, 02:15 AM
I just wanted to see where this one would go. The bitch intended to sic the dogs on protesters. They weren't protesters. Just goes to show what kind of character she is/has.

Don't take/use the name of my God or my fellow veterans in vain, how about it?

retiredman
10-14-2008, 06:04 AM
And where was that in the article? And so what? She couldn't hear what they were saying, big deal.

Immie

it wasn't in the article..it was on TV... and the point is: she verbally slapped down her own supporters, which, when you are fighting for votes, is not the smartest move to make, is it?

krisy
10-14-2008, 06:13 AM
it wasn't in the article..it was on TV... and the point is: she verbally slapped down her own supporters, which, when you are fighting for votes, is not the smartest move to make, is it?

She did slap them down,but only because she had mistaken them for protestors. I doubt that those people themselves are upset with her. It was just not a big deal. If it had been Obama,I wouldn't think it was either....just a non issue.

stephanie
10-14-2008, 08:45 AM
Poor psycho, he and his lib buddies are scrapping the bottom of the barrel now for stories to post against Sarah Palin..

ya gotta feel for them..

Psychoblues
10-19-2008, 05:07 AM
Poor stevie, she and her kind are scrapping the bottom of the barrel thinking I might somehow feel for them.

Poor psycho, he and his lib buddies are scrapping the bottom of the barrel now for stories to post against Sarah Palin..

ya gotta feel for them..

As much encouragement as I have received from them, somehow, I can't bring myself to it.