PDA

View Full Version : abuse of power

actsnoblemartin
10-13-2008, 06:23 PM
Jim decided to take away most of my rep power, cause he is a faggot

look at what this classless puke wrote me

Fine, You've stated your opinions. No further contact with me is necessary, and any more will be considered harassment. Only contact me when it pertains to board issues/rules - not your opinions.

Now YOU take a deep breath and ask your nurse for seconds on your medications.

You might not need my permission, but YOU WILL NOT post whatever you please. If you think so, keep pushing me. I promise you that you won't get a temp ban, you'll be gone for good.

You'll either tolerate what I do or find somewhere else to post.

Get it through your RETARDED skull, YOU HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT I DO HERE!

manu1959
10-13-2008, 06:24 PM
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
10-13-2008, 06:26 PM
jim is a fag, i dont give a shit

look at what the faggot said

What transpires between MFM and I is none of your concern AND I don't give a flying fuck if you're upset about what I state to him or not. He's a fraud, a liar and nothing more than a vile, repugnant scumbag. But hey, if you want to defend a man that calls all the women here the C word - go for it!

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh2:

manu1959
10-13-2008, 06:28 PM

What transpires between MFM and I is none of your concern AND I don't give a flying fuck if you're upset about what I state to him or not. He's a fraud, a liar and nothing more than a vile, repugnant scumbag. But hey, if you want to defend a man that calls all the women here the C word - go for it!

i agree with jim.....it is none of your concern

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Finally!

BTR! Guess what that means everyone!

See ya Ray!

Little-Acorn
10-13-2008, 06:29 PM
Martin, publishing someone else's PMs (that stands for PRIVATE message, remember?) is a no-no.

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Martin, publishing someone else's PMs (that stands for PRIVATE message, remember?) is a no-no.

He knows it but can't help it, wonder why.

actsnoblemartin
10-13-2008, 06:33 PM
he stole my rep points, and is gonna perma ban me anyway. so what do i care at this point?

5stringJeff
10-13-2008, 06:34 PM
See you in a month, Martin. Please take your meds before returning.

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:39 PM

Jeff, having been on the inside before I got a feeling that one is gonne be extended:laugh2:

jimnyc
10-13-2008, 06:41 PM

Unless you're going to visit him, you won't be seeing him in a month. I've just upgraded his ban to 60,000 years.

Abbey Marie
10-13-2008, 06:42 PM
M, you were proven right in just two minutes!

jimnyc
10-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Jim decided to take away most of my rep power, cause he is a faggot

look at what this classless puke wrote me

Fine, You've stated your opinions. No further contact with me is necessary, and any more will be considered harassment. Only contact me when it pertains to board issues/rules - not your opinions.

Now YOU take a deep breath and ask your nurse for seconds on your medications.

You might not need my permission, but YOU WILL NOT post whatever you please. If you think so, keep pushing me. I promise you that you won't get a temp ban, you'll be gone for good.

You'll either tolerate what I do or find somewhere else to post.

Get it through your RETARDED skull, YOU HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT I DO HERE!

he stole my rep points, and is gonna perma ban me anyway. so what do i care at this point?

I stand by every single word.

5stringJeff
10-13-2008, 06:47 PM
Unless you're going to visit him, you won't be seeing him in a month. I've just upgraded his ban to 60,000 years.

How will I keep up on everyone's favorite YouTubes?

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:49 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

If it had been me back in the old days the damn ban would've been overturned on the OCA principle! j/k:laugh2:

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:50 PM
M, you were proven right in just two minutes!

Oh lord! If the 1 month stood I was prepared to list a five page complaint and bring the lawyers in!:laugh2:

hjmick
10-13-2008, 06:53 PM
You know what this means, don't you? He's USMB's problem now!

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:54 PM
You know what this means, don't you? He's USMB's problem now!

Haha, just might have to log in there and watch him blow up!

RickSay58
God Bless America Obama 08

manu1959

OCA
10-13-2008, 06:55 PM
Wonder who RickSay is?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

jimnyc
10-13-2008, 06:55 PM
How will I keep up on everyone's favorite YouTubes?

I'm sure he'll be posting his gibberish elsewhere. Just type in "drooling fucking idiot" into Google and you'll likely find out where he's posting.

If it had been me back in the old days the damn ban would've been overturned on the OCA principle! j/k:laugh2:

Martin's been given more chances than every member of both boards I've owned combined. This is about the 3,000th time he's told me off. :cuckoo:

Oh lord! If the 1 month stood I was prepared to list a five page complaint and bring the lawyers in!:laugh2:

No lawyers needed, Martin's own posts make it an open and shut case.