PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern Interviews Harlem voters..

darin
10-13-2008, 09:20 PM
WOW.

This typifies the stupidity and ignorance of our populace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU

Yurt
10-13-2008, 09:29 PM
typical liberal :lol:

krisy
10-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Wow!! I wonder if the number of people as uneducated as these people runs in the thousands or millions!!

hjmick
10-13-2008, 09:58 PM
What a bunch of maroons.

gabosaurus
10-13-2008, 11:35 PM
They should never allow Howard Stern to interview anyone. The man is way beyond idiot status.

Sitarro
10-14-2008, 01:32 AM
They should never allow Howard Stern to interview anyone. The man is way beyond idiot status.

Who is they, the brown shirts that run the Democrat Party? Stern didn't do the interview. What did you think of your fellow believers?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

hjmick
10-14-2008, 10:27 AM

You obviously have a problem with someone pointing out that there is a large block of voters who have no idea what their chosen candidate stands for or believes in and are voting for him simply because they think he is Black. Don't blame the interviewer, blame those interviewed for being too lazy to do the research, or, blame the candidate for not doing his job. For some voters, Obama has obviously not made his policies clear.

crin63
10-14-2008, 10:47 AM
My wife was a democrat until we met and she started actually reading to find out what was going on. She just went to the polls and voted for Dems because she just read headlines and her parents were Dems. She believed the MSM until we met as well. She has since read many political books and keeps up a bit with what is going on, shes no political junkie but I am happy to report that she has been clean and sober (so to speak) for 16 years now. She cant stand liberals and Dems now, she screams if she listens to them for very long because they make no sense and what they say is just stupid in her opinion.

Trigg
10-14-2008, 12:39 PM

I am certainly no fan of Stern (in fact I've never listened to him). Having said that, what do you think of the people he interviewed????

Abbey Marie
10-14-2008, 01:03 PM
No surprise from the party that panders for votes based on emotion and race rather than logic or intellect.

10-14-2008, 02:20 PM

Does that somehow change the answers he has? its all good to attack the man but it doesnt change what the people actually said.

PostmodernProphet
10-15-2008, 05:00 AM
Wow!! I wonder if the number of people as uneducated as these people runs in the thousands or millions!!

what are Obama's poll numbers running.......there are lots of people like this.....