PDA

View Full Version : Osama Finally Writes His Own Speech

Sitarro
10-14-2008, 02:18 AM
Gee I wonder what he means by pie? Could she be who he is referring to? She doesn't seem to be falling for the Messiah lie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZOxqVl5oP4

diuretic
10-14-2008, 03:29 AM
You mean Obama.

You need to get to know the difference, it's going to extremely important to you starting early next year :laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-14-2008, 03:40 AM
I'm sad to inform you, doc, zero meant what he said.

You mean Obama.

You need to get to know the difference, it's going to extremely important to you starting early next year :laugh2:

If you have been keeping up with his racist and hateful shit you would know that already.

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

hjmick
10-14-2008, 09:41 AM
You mean Obama.

Why don't you wait for us to hold the election before annointing the boy king? Besides, why should anyone have to get used to it? We just went through eight years of listening to the detractors refer to the current President as a chimp, Hitler, the anti-Christ, a moron, and idiot, a piece of shit, and many more colorful descriptors. There is absolutely no reason why, should he win, Obama should be immune from similar abuse.

Binky
10-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Gee I wonder what he means by pie? Could she be who he is referring to? She doesn't seem to be falling for the Messiah lie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZOxqVl5oP4

Maybe I missed something here, but that was nothing but plain stupid. What a waste of time, effort and money. Geesh! :lame2:

Sitarro
10-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Maybe I missed something here, but that was nothing but plain stupid. What a waste of time, effort and money. Geesh! :lame2:

No you didn't miss anything. Osama's attempt to be cute and funny was extraordinarily weak, why would anyone give a shit about lousy sweet potato pie? This is the kind of crap you get with this clown when he doesn't have a script. It shows how bad it can be when you have a robot try to be funny.