Psychoblues
10-14-2008, 02:49 AM
Adious, mi compadre'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Immanuel
10-14-2008, 07:00 AM
Adious, mi compadre'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll be back... um, if he isn't already.

Looking forward to his return. :cheers2:

Immie

jimnyc
10-14-2008, 07:32 AM
I love you too, Marteen! :dance:

gabosaurus
10-14-2008, 11:55 AM
I love you too, Marteen! :dance:

Will this mass lovefest be on Xtube anytime soon?

stephanie
10-14-2008, 12:03 PM
it is a little creepy...:coffee:

Yurt
10-14-2008, 12:03 PM
psydeshow...stfu...you toyed with him and shit on him...

not saying he doesn't deserve what he gives, but he trusted you and it was clear to many here that you were messing with him

gabosaurus
10-14-2008, 01:27 PM
Oh hell, I can't believe that I agree with Yurt on something. But when you're right, you're right.

jackass
10-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Oh hell, I can't believe that I agree with Yurt on something. But when you're right, you're right.

And who says you cant be reasonable??? :clap:

Psychoblues
10-19-2008, 03:50 AM
Fuck you, yuk. Your analogy is shit like it always is. You and others that agree with you in this instance can kiss my ass and I don't intend that in any subtle manner.

psydeshow...stfu...you toyed with him and shit on him...

not saying he doesn't deserve what he gives, but he trusted you and it was clear to many here that you were messing with him

actsnoblemartin is a friend of mine. He has always shown me respect and understanding even when we pointedly disagreed. He never backed down and I never expected him to do so. To say that I "toyed" with him is correct. We "toyed" with each other as I have "toyed" with you and you have "toyed" with many including me here on this board.

To say that I have somehow "shit" on him is just an outrageous lie that I expect you to back up in whatever feeble and untruthful way that you can. Jerks like you wouldn't make a pimple on Marteen's ass.

How about you concentrating on keeping up with conversations, refrain from double talking and attempts in placing words in other peoples mouths and sticking to a subject now and then? How about it, cowgirl? You suck and you know it. It's no wonder that you are a failed attorney.

Sitarro
10-19-2008, 04:23 AM
Fuck you, yuk. Your analogy is shit like it always is. You and others that agree with you in this instance can kiss my ass and I don't intend that in any subtle manner.

actsnoblemartin is a friend of mine. He has always shown me respect and understanding even when we pointedly disagreed. He never backed down and I never expected him to do so. To say that I "toyed" with him is correct. We "toyed" with each other as I have "toyed" with you and you have "toyed" with many including me here on this board.

To say that I have somehow "shit" on him is just an outrageous lie that I expect you to back up in whatever feeble and untruthful way that you can. Jerks like you wouldn't make a pimple on Marteen's ass.

How about you concentrating on keeping up with conversations, refrain from double talking and attempts in placing words in other peoples mouths and sticking to a subject now and then? How about it, cowgirl? You suck and you know it. It's no wonder that you are a failed attorney.

A bit defensive eh chief?

Psychoblues
10-19-2008, 04:36 AM
I think I was talking to the other shithead, zero.

A bit defensive eh chief?

What's your interest here?

Yurt
10-19-2008, 12:19 PM

ah, poor baby, must have touched a nerve

you have been told by numerous people exactly what i said you did to martin, it is no lie and dude, you only dream of toying with me pervert

and keeping up on conversations? LOOOL, coming from you, thats a good one! and thanks for personally insulting my professional abilities, it shows real character psydeshow....as if that somehow makes your point about you shitting on martin NOT TRUE :laugh2: you see, you are capable of shitting on people, thank you for proving me right once again

enjoy this binge and the others to come

Kathianne
10-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Considering Martin cannot come out to play, I don't see a reason for this live wire.